“Troll Bustin since 2012”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#83889 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
This is getting boring I'm gonna make some tea and go to bed.
This is the most intelligent post you've made tonight.

You know I know.

Now take your busted wore out azz into the kitchen and make some tea and nitey fckin nite. Stay away from the carving knives and any other deadly tool as well bytch cos we know how you are...

Brooklyn, NY

#83891 Jul 8, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>All you did was a background check. it's not hard to do online these days you act like you did some genius shid. It's2014 kids know how to do that. YOu think you're threatening her all she has to do is contact an attorbey if she can't afford there's always legal aid you dumb fk.
Okay run one on me then.

Oh thats right, you cant cos you dont know who I am awww.

:(

Brooklyn, NY

#83892 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
and if you knew me so well u would know I don't have custody of my daughter soooo cps wouldn't do any good.
They can stop you from seeing her for a start....

But thanks for adding yet more grimy info about your triflin azz.

You are so fckn stupid lol.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#83893 Jul 8, 2014
Just ratings and no regular posters in their usual screen names. Why is that no surprise? Big bad raters.....hehehehehehe....

I won't hold my breath waiting for my Summons and Complaint to arrive.....

*smirks*

Don;t forget to rate, k? buahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Brooklyn, NY

#83894 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...so what like I said this is not new lol.
Why because you done blabbed it all over the place before?

Stupid.

Brooklyn, NY

#83895 Jul 8, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>And you fkd yourself up by putting up that hideous photo of your extra large dome. I bet you buy shirts three sizes to big just to fit your head, we all seen the way the collar of your shirt was stretched out in that photo.
But you're white.

So who cares what you think around here?

:)

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#83896 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Okay run one on me then.
Oh thats right, you cant cos you dont know who I am awww.
:(
Only your dumb @ss would PAY to run a background check on a stranger. Ti amo must be embarrassed, well any sane woman would be.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83897 Jul 8, 2014
A1 SteakSauce wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche, bruh!
However, men of my height are typically considered the standard (and I am not referring to the numerical mean). Men of your height die of strange health issues, die younger, and are rather ungainly and uncoordinated. But your prodigious intellect goes a long way in making up for that, as does your keen fashion sense.
;)
Alas, men of my size however, do not spend the entirety of lives over compensating for our vertical deficiencies which in you guys devolves into a pathological imprisonment that you are never free of. Also, we tend to squeeze more quality into our brevity of time, so it a fair exchange.

And far as being ungainly and uncoordinated are concerned; you don't become a professional athlete suffering that particular affliction. And get this....the best part....whenever there is a Human stampede, very seldom will you find us underneath the pile and neither your intellect or diminutive size can help you avoid that tragic fate.:-))

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#83899 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>They can stop you from seeing her for a start....
But thanks for adding yet more grimy info about your triflin azz.
You are so fckn stupid lol.
I believe canday has some disabilities bashing doesn't do her any good it's surely not going to help her situation it amazes me that people seem to lack any compassion this is really sad it shows a lack of any caring I think topix is full of people whose lives are so miserable that can't show one ounce of compassion to anyone.

Brooklyn, NY

#83900 Jul 8, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>Only your dumb @ss would PAY to run a background check on a stranger. Ti amo must be embarrassed, well any sane woman would be.
Who said I paid stupid?

I can just go into the office and run a background check on someone anytime I want to.

We have to do it for all new employers.

But thats not even how I know all this.

I told you, I got eyes and ears everywhere...

Brooklyn, NY

#83901 Jul 8, 2014
Look whiteboy trolls.

The girl was smart enough to know when to stfu. I mean she was a lil slow coming around but she wised up eventually.

Yet the white trolls in usual fashion keep pecking at it like birds on a carcass.

She left so I'll leave it alone now.

Brooklyn, NY

#83902 Jul 8, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe canday has some disabilities bashing doesn't do her any good it's surely not going to help her situation it amazes me that people seem to lack any compassion this is really sad it shows a lack of any caring I think topix is full of people whose lives are so miserable that can't show one ounce of compassion to anyone.
Yeah you're right, it's true.

I couldnt give a chit about her.

:)

“OMG”

Level 1

Location hidden

#83904 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I paid stupid?
I can just go into the office and run a background check on someone anytime I want to.
We have to do it for all new employers.
But thats not even how I know all this.
I told you, I got eyes and ears everywhere...
Wow you one dumb big head bch. A few pages back YOU said you PAID to do an online search for a friend, and you're gonna get your money's worth by doing a background check on Canday.
You forgot YOU said that? You got all that head and still dumb.

“My shadow- tide flats- C.Cod”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#83905 Jul 8, 2014
This is the strangest live cover / segue into another song that I've ever heard. I *love* it and have to listen to it every now and then. ;)

The commercial from 1986 first...
then the Faith No More live cover in 1991.

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Nestle's makes the very best...-LoL-:)
blondZe

Havertown, PA

#83906 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Look whiteboy trolls.
The girl was smart enough to know when to stfu. I mean she was a lil slow coming around but she wised up eventually.
Yet the white trolls in usual fashion keep pecking at it like birds on a carcass.
She left so I'll leave it alone now.
wonder where her knight in shining armor was tonight? Captain Save a Hoe hiding out somewhere- didn't step his azz in even once ti defend his little candydarlin
Ha! he don't wanna pizz you off; afraid you'll nail his azz to the wall like you did hers lol!
She deserved every single bit

“OMG”

Level 1

Location hidden

#83907 Jul 8, 2014
The only reason you and big dumb Ceek keep calling us white boy trolls is so your women wouldn't think we are black , because you know your ho's are into black men and they are ho's. We all seen your ho's checking out Anderson, so tell them he's white to keep them from being interested.
Wake up

Marion, OH

#83908 Jul 8, 2014
Perhaps, some people should read the small print re the user agreement.
http://www.intelius.com/useragreement.php

"Loose lips sink ships."
Wake up

Marion, OH

#83909 Jul 8, 2014
"General Restrictions. You agree to use our information only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Additionally, you agree that our databases and information may not be used to bother, stalk, harass, threaten or embarrass any individual. You may not use the service to look up celebrities or other public persons, or to locate individuals under the age of 18. Information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without our prior written consent. Systematic access to or any extraction of content from our databases, including the use of "bots", "spiders" or "scraping" technology within a browser or browser-like program is strictly prohibited. We prohibit caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Intelius databases and the framing of any content available through the Intelius databases. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the text, images and/or information received through the Intelius databases to anyone without our express prior written consent. You may not:(a) use or permit the use of data accessed via the service to prepare a database or a comparison to other databases that are sold, rented, published, or furnished in any manner to a third party; or (b) use or permit the use of the Intelius databases for the purpose of compiling, enhancing, verifying, supplementing, adding to, deleting from or operating any telemarketing list, direct mail service, mailing list, business directory, or other compilation of information that is sold, rented, published, or furnished in any manner to a third party. All searches of our databases are tracked, and (as noted below) you consent to such tracking and to the provision of all information about your use of our databases to law enforcement and others as may be useful to respond to allegations that our service or information has been misused."
blondZe

Havertown, PA

#83910 Jul 8, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
The only reason you and big dumb Ceek keep calling us white boy trolls is so your women wouldn't think we are black , because you know your ho's are into black men and they are ho's. We all seen your ho's checking out Anderson, so tell them he's white to keep them from being interested.
Omg- stop your whining.
wahhhhh "you told her I was white and now she don't like me and its all your fault!"

You're pathetic dude!
in any color
Wake up

Marion, OH

#83911 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX | 3 hrs ago

As a matter of fact, I did a background check on this dude for a friend of mine a few weeks ago because her credit card was maxed and she couldnt pay for it online and asked me to do her the favor.So my account with Intellus is still god for another week or so and I can find all this out at no extra cost.Imma get my monies worth from this site.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,217,903
SEE IT: Ohio cop refuses to shoot charging murd... 7 min Lotus Order 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Undisputed Facts 115,704
School district SEGREGATES blacks from Humans! 8 min Dead Pick Czar 4
To sis. coretta (Topix blocking me, too) 8 min ABM1977 5
*Breaking* Ferguson, MO PoPo standoff with Negr... 9 min Mikey Brown in Hell 1
Blk Women get what they deserve 16 min proudblkgirl 5
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Roscoe 221
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr LION 32,563
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 123,735
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 2 hr --AAA-- 37
More from around the web