Random thoughts...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#83991 Jul 9, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
The only reason you and big dumb Ceek keep calling us white boy trolls is so your women wouldn't think we are black , because you know your ho's are into black men and they are ho's. We all seen your ho's checking out Anderson, so tell them he's white to keep them from being interested.
Yep! Yep! Yep! Everybody seen it.

Even if I was white, she'd still want it though. Especially after looking in my avatar as long as she did. She and Ceek knows I'm black.. they probably hoping each other believe the other one when they say " he white.. blonde don't like white boys".. "he in a tanning bed, he white, I don't like white boys". Looking at each other all crazy and sht.

I posted vids pics everything.. I'm one of the only actual AA men here.. then when you factor in that dates black women.. I'm like 1 out of 3 or 4 on the entire forum.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83992 Jul 9, 2014
Fish Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time years ago, I truly thought that YOU were one of the ''good'' posters here but this dam site really fcked your head up. You take this site too dam serious. You turned out to be a nasty attitude having ''so called'' woman.
I do feel for you, as far as your deceased daughter is concerned but take that wholesome amount of negativity that's in your attitude and do a 180 with it. Start being the way you were several years ago and quit worrying about your posts being rated negative. Your stank attitude is the reason why your posts are being graffitied with mean faces, clueless and nuts. YOU KNOW THAT THE BAD RATINGS THAT YOUR POSTS GET HAS YOU FUMING MAD AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY OR YOU WOULDN'T BRING IT UP EVERYTIME YOU POST.
Get a life, sister, and quit letting Topix weigh you down.
Yes! Yeeeeaaaaassss! This^! A++

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83993 Jul 9, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the coward STILL won't log in to his regular account. SHAAAADUP, Anderson....You forget I made my living from the language and YOU continue to out yourself no matter how many troll accounts and proxies you come in under.....hint.......'AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY'.....YOU, Magoo.......
YOU and ONLY YOU use that phrase ALL OF THE TIME.....now, go and lick your wounds COWARD......smh......One last thing, don't hold your breath waiting for an apology, k? You still have Canday.....hahahahaha.....
LMNAAO@YOU
That's not me and you know it! Stop it. Literally everyone on this forum has had enough of you.

We all want you to tone it down and act more lady like. I can still respect you lady, you just need to get out of that category with low quality posters like Ceek, Blonde, Trans and Ti Amo.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83994 Jul 9, 2014
Fish Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an oldazz, bitter chigger that's going senile.
I'm definitely not some dam Anderson but been around long enough to know your mean azz self and your program. If you made a living at this language class, wannabe Counselor bullsht, then you must be broke as heck and drinking Kool Aid by the gallons while eating Spam burgers and tater tots 5 days a week.
The Topix crew notices that you didn't address my post talking about the TRUTHFUL, PRECISE and NEGATIVE ratings because I checked you hard about it. You let negative ratings get to you mentally. It's got you on depressants and sht.
You're around 60 years old, feuding and threatening with Canday's ditzy azz. That's the lamest battle in Topix's history.
You should be doing something productive in your Golden Years, smgdh.
Counselor of grade school language classes. Yep, that be YOU.
Real talk I like this post. It's not even mean or insulting like that. She takes everything negative though so she's going to be upset with you over this instead of just taking your friendly advice.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83995 Jul 9, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but no matter how much prattle you rattle off your opinion means absolutely NOTHING in the bigger scheme of things. I couldn't care less about your denials or your usual half page fairy tales, they are par for the course where YOU are concerned. My life is just fine. I log off this site and get on with the full life I earned from years of working. Attacking me is funny and I get the same laughs from the likes of you as I do from the loser Anderson, who never misses this many hours on the forum. Fishy, yes....tacos, no. Keep trying, k? Oh, don't forget to OVERrate.....hahahahahahaha
SLMNAAO@TURGIDTransparentTroll
Why are you bad mouthing me in a conversation you're having with some one else? smh.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83997 Jul 9, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
There surely must be other ways for a senior counselor to respond, especially when someone takes the time out to explain you a few things.
It's vomit inducing to hear you fake it being a counselor. Gotta be some imbecil believing that. But having an on-line autorithy obviously means a lot to you. Every time you open your mouth towards posters about your knowledge about the law. It's laughable. I'd gladly teach you a lesson if you chose your BS towards me. Really you wanna make ppl believe that the law works on your side, as the bias, childish and paranoid person you come across as. You lack the ability to discuss the things you put out there. You respond with the same standard sentences. "Like ppl opinions doesn't matter. We all know this and that about you. And *poof* and bla bla". Counselor my arse. You act on emotions not objectivity when it comes to the law. Who the fck cares what you think. Let me see some low IQ worshippers. Lmao
There's a huge difference about what you say as a private person and as a counselor. You mix those two things up. Then again you were never a counselor.!diot.
Whoa!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83998 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yea, loulou served me up yesterday. Is that why she threatened me? So if ms divine deserted me then what do you call what you did to canday? Your whole click is weak and pathetic. Move on, white boy. I need better opponents. Dig, see ya took down the tanning bed avatar. HA!
She did bruh. She served up you and blonde. Yall was getting bodied from all different angles. The ONLY thing you all even thought you had going for yourself was that lame dude posting private stuff about Canday.... but Canday is a soldier and still won. We was all thinking.. how is this dude posting what he things is Canday private information all because she called him ugly .. and with all that.. why is he still losing so bad? smh.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83999 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Canday was put on blast and made to look like a fool. Loulou, was blasted sooooo bad she made a empty, weak azz threat and im still waiting for the answer about your age. I also saved that post incase you went to the moderators to have it removed. Anderson took down his tanning bed pic even after "Lady whats her name" stood up for the photo. Guess he knew no excuse would fly so it would be best to take it down. The entire lil debbie crew was completely dismantled. Now Andersons is out of witness protection tryin to act all hard after deserting his criminal girlfriend, Candella......FVKIN HILARIOUS!!!!
Bruh just stop already. Stop crying. You got your azz whooped yesterday by me and by females, and by your own self. You whooped your own azz yesterday. Don't start whining now, you should of thought about that.

smh.. and you left your family. instant "L". Bruh come take ownership of all these L's you got in this thread. smh.. you and blonde.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84000 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Canday was put on blast and made to look like a fool. Loulou, was blasted sooooo bad she made a empty, weak azz threat and im still waiting for the answer about your age. I also saved that post incase you went to the moderators to have it removed. Anderson took down his tanning bed pic even after "Lady whats her name" stood up for the photo. Guess he knew no excuse would fly so it would be best to take it down. The entire lil debbie crew was completely dismantled. Now Andersons is out of witness protection tryin to act all hard after deserting his criminal girlfriend, Candella......FVKIN HILARIOUS!!!!
I'll repeat what you call a threat.
Be carefull not to accuse my X bf of pedophilia and being a molester . And my father of being a criminal.
Be happy you do not know me. You'd have so much trouble from my family. And by trouble I mean - they've got enough ressources to put you through the courtsystem. But you are an online weak minded POS an excuse of a "man" . Lol
You're such a scared little jumping Jack.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84005 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
Woman pls. You heard me. Do I explain myself to two inferior animals like you and that homewrecker of a h0. No, I do not.
blondZe

Schwenksville, PA

#84007 Jul 9, 2014
Well look who finally crawled out from under his bed. And look at him!!
inspectorgadget is freaking out!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84010 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I "HEARD" you......shut up, goofy ho. Jus curious.....where was yo mom while the black molester was bustin yo down? Was she with your x boyfriends 12yr old son. Dang, it was a straight freak fest up in dat joint.....daddy pimpin momma and daughter!
Smh. I seriously wondering what's going on in your household since you're capable of coming up with that disturbed BS. My X bf does not have children - I do not date men with children. With a few exceptions perhaps. You sound stressed like a ticking bomb, waiting for an excuse to explode. Smh
"Yo, yo "blonde- who-bought- her- hairdye- at -Walmart, lemme hold some ends I'll hit you back on the 1st". That's not my fault - and she has to sell her empty beercans for a cheap bikini. For fck sake you fat old corpses . Are you trying to scare ppl. Lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84013 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
How you gonna talk smack when you live with your parents and they pay for everything. Go out to dinner on their dime. Go on vacation on their dime. Buy clothes on their dime. Drive their car. Lil girl, doesn't know the meaning of independence. Blonde bought her bathing suit with her OWN money who bought yours.....
Of course she payed with her own money. You broke azz . You wouldn't give her money for shopping. Would you now. Smh

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#84014 Jul 9, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam bruh you's a lame. Why you all up in that lady's real life outside of topix like that? This sht ain't that serious. When brothers like the brother that asked you wtf start saying "wtf" to you.. that's how you know you taking it too far and acting like a h0.
It ain't that serious for you to be running all up in her personal business like that. Just shows us all how much a fck boy you are and how everything she's said to you has severely hurt your fragile ego.
You let a chick telling you that you're ugly send you into acting like a btch azz nqpa. That's why KC was trying to holler at your chick with you on the thread. And you still hugging with Ceek like two puxxy azz nppa's.
Whiteboys opinions dont mean chit to me.

Jus sayin:

:)

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#84017 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>of course yo daddy pays your way through life yo broke azz is a career student. Dayum get a job btch or have your black molester boyfriend giveyou some money. Hell, your letting him fck you atleast get paid for it.....dummy.
Ceek why do you treat LouLou like that sweet young thing like her and you treat her like crap you need to take some classes in etiquette especially on how to treat ladies

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

Ardsley, NY

#84018 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you see all the post his white azz threw out....mustve smoked some meth this morning.
He's just lonely and seeks attention. Being white on a black forum and pretending to be black is what he came up with.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#84020 Jul 9, 2014
Breathe.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84023 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I "HEARD" you......shut up, goofy ho. Jus curious.....where was yo mom while the black molester was bustin yo down? Was she with your x boyfriends 12yr old son. Dang, it was a straight freak fest up in dat joint.....daddy pimpin momma and daughter!
To even come op with or mention a 12 y.o in a sexual context. Is sick beyond words. And pedophilia etc . You're one disturbed individual . That's things going on in your sick mind.
Are you telling me that you just come up with that sick stuff out of the blue. Or is it related to your personal experiences.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#84025 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>look who's talkin.....you know ALL about being molested and your so proud of it. You made no qualms about it and told everyone in ww attractsd to bm thread. Only when felicia, aisling and tga posted how sick you were then you seem to want to hide it.
I have never been molested.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#84026 Jul 9, 2014
What kind of devilry gets a man to desert his family for a 50year old, dry bottle blonde haired, beer guzzling, smoker, swinger who has the wrinkled old couch looking skin...

The snatch smells like booze and it is as old as a sin.

CEEK is nothing but a boy... A stupid boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The true reason why black women wear weave 3 min BLACKUNIONSPEAKS 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,682,339
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 5 min ardith 166
MAGA: NYT poll GOP tax plan winning 7 min The Victorious Axe 2
question for all the blacks 10 min hmm the meanie 7
Topix has become another lieu of gentrification. 14 min Jake 4
Topix most desired woman? 15 min White 11
MAGA: Jobless Claims At Lowest Over 44 Years 24 min THX Loves Humans 16
Racist White People on MLK Day. 37 min Jake 85
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 42 min el rey de los cam... 104
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 55 min el rey de los cam... 40
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 37,799
More from around the web