Random thoughts...
Wake up

Benton Ridge, OH

#83919 Jul 8, 2014
Is there an atty in the house? Fat boy needs some splainin'.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#83920 Jul 8, 2014
Wake up wrote:
"Misuse. In the event that Intelius suspects that the Intelius databases or our information has been misused, we will contact our suppliers and/or law enforcement agencies (as appropriate) and will provide them with all data needed to conduct an investigation. You consent to the provision of its information (including search key data) for such investigative purposes. You further agree to fully cooperate with all audits of our customers and our systems generally. Intelius reserves the right to cancel or not offer its service to any user that it deems is inappropriately using its services."
<quoted text>
Are you a betting man (woman)?

If so then I'll wager anything you like that you cant make that stick on me.

New York, NY

#83921 Jul 8, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Nope, fat boy just needs a burger.

:)
Wake up

Benton Ridge, OH

#83922 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Prove it.
What, now all of a sudden my word is gospel to you?
I see you're finally coming around.
:)
I'm not the person who you posted about.

Like I said, your electricity is turned off, dim bulb.

New York, NY

#83923 Jul 8, 2014
Lol this is so much fun, I killed a ho tonight and now I'm watching as all the flies and maggots around her buzz and feast.

Why is it so easy for me to dominate a thread??
Daddys_____HoMe

Granville, OH

#83924 Jul 8, 2014
Wake up wrote:
I know wheres a shyster lawyer
Daddys_____HoMe

Granville, OH

#83925 Jul 8, 2014
but he aint got no money so he can get a pubic defender

New York, NY

#83926 Jul 8, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the person who you posted about.
Like I said, your electricity is turned off, dim bulb.
Huh?

My electricity??

Whats that got to do with anything internet potato?
Fish Taco

London, UK

#83927 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Just ratings and no regular posters in their usual screen names. Why is that no surprise? Big bad raters.....hehehehehehe....
I won't hold my breath waiting for my Summons and Complaint to arrive.....
*smirks*
Don;t forget to rate, k? buahahahahahaaaaaaaa
At one time years ago, I truly thought that YOU were one of the ''good'' posters here but this dam site really fcked your head up. You take this site too dam serious. You turned out to be a nasty attitude having ''so called'' woman.

I do feel for you, as far as your deceased daughter is concerned but take that wholesome amount of negativity that's in your attitude and do a 180 with it. Start being the way you were several years ago and quit worrying about your posts being rated negative. Your stank attitude is the reason why your posts are being graffitied with mean faces, clueless and nuts. YOU KNOW THAT THE BAD RATINGS THAT YOUR POSTS GET HAS YOU FUMING MAD AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY OR YOU WOULDN'T BRING IT UP EVERYTIME YOU POST.

Get a life, sister, and quit letting Topix weigh you down.

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#83928 Jul 8, 2014
blondZe wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg- stop your whining.
wahhhhh "you told her I was white and now she don't like me and its all your fault!"
You're pathetic dude!
in any color
who let this bch out the trunk?

First they said I'm a man, then a woman, now i'm white lol Truth is you're a ho and he knows it. Any black man with a white woman knows they love to give head, even if they just met. They will give head to you and your father on the first night.And all your boys. So now they have to worry about if you're giving head at the gas station when you're suppose to be getting gas, grocery store, if you tell him you're going to the store to get milk he's worried you're giving head to some random dude you just met. We all know its true.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#83929 Jul 8, 2014
Fish Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time years ago, I truly thought that YOU were one of the ''good'' posters here but this dam site really fcked your head up. You take this site too dam serious. You turned out to be a nasty attitude having ''so called'' woman.
I do feel for you, as far as your deceased daughter is concerned but take that wholesome amount of negativity that's in your attitude and do a 180 with it. Start being the way you were several years ago and quit worrying about your posts being rated negative. Your stank attitude is the reason why your posts are being graffitied with mean faces, clueless and nuts. YOU KNOW THAT THE BAD RATINGS THAT YOUR POSTS GET HAS YOU FUMING MAD AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY OR YOU WOULDN'T BRING IT UP EVERYTIME YOU POST.
Get a life, sister, and quit letting Topix weigh you down.
Oh look, the coward STILL won't log in to his regular account. SHAAAADUP, Anderson....You forget I made my living from the language and YOU continue to out yourself no matter how many troll accounts and proxies you come in under.....hint.......'AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY'.....YOU, Magoo.......

YOU and ONLY YOU use that phrase ALL OF THE TIME.....now, go and lick your wounds COWARD......smh......One last thing, don't hold your breath waiting for an apology, k? You still have Canday.....hahahahaha.....

[email protected]
Fish Taco

London, UK

#83930 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the coward STILL won't log in to his regular account. SHAAAADUP, Anderson....You forget I made my living from the language and YOU continue to out yourself no matter how many troll accounts and proxies you come in under.....hint.......'AND FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY'.....YOU, Magoo.......
YOU and ONLY YOU use that phrase ALL OF THE TIME.....now, go and lick your wounds COWARD......smh......One last thing, don't hold your breath waiting for an apology, k? You still have Canday.....hahahahaha.....
[email protected]
You're an oldazz, bitter chigger that's going senile.

I'm definitely not some dam Anderson but been around long enough to know your mean azz self and your program. If you made a living at this language class, wannabe Counselor bullsht, then you must be broke as heck and drinking Kool Aid by the gallons while eating Spam burgers and tater tots 5 days a week.

The Topix crew notices that you didn't address my post talking about the TRUTHFUL, PRECISE and NEGATIVE ratings because I checked you hard about it. You let negative ratings get to you mentally. It's got you on depressants and sht.

You're around 60 years old, feuding and threatening with Canday's ditzy azz. That's the lamest battle in Topix's history.

You should be doing something productive in your Golden Years, smgdh.

Counselor of grade school language classes. Yep, that be YOU.

Location hidden

#83933 Jul 8, 2014
Fish Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an oldazz, bitter chigger that's going senile.
I'm definitely not some dam Anderson but been around long enough to know your mean azz self and your program. If you made a living at this language class, wannabe Counselor bullsht, then you must be broke as heck and drinking Kool Aid by the gallons while eating Spam burgers and tater tots 5 days a week.
The Topix crew notices that you didn't address my post talking about the TRUTHFUL, PRECISE and NEGATIVE ratings because I checked you hard about it. You let negative ratings get to you mentally. It's got you on depressants and sht.
You're around 60 years old, feuding and threatening with Canday's ditzy azz. That's the lamest battle in Topix's history.
You should be doing something productive in your Golden Years, smgdh.
Counselor of grade school language classes. Yep, that be YOU.
Nice try but no matter how much prattle you rattle off your opinion means absolutely NOTHING in the bigger scheme of things. I couldn't care less about your denials or your usual half page fairy tales, they are par for the course where YOU are concerned. My life is just fine. I log off this site and get on with the full life I earned from years of working. Attacking me is funny and I get the same laughs from the likes of you as I do from the loser Anderson, who never misses this many hours on the forum. Fishy, yes....tacos, no. Keep trying, k? Oh, don't forget to OVERrate.....hahahahahahaha

[email protected]

Location hidden

#83937 Jul 8, 2014
Don't stay up too late rating, k?

You trolls are so predictable and amusing (in a pathetic sort of way)....Lurk on, k?

Gnite........hehehehehehe

wleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*poof*
Fish Taco

UK

#83941 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
You trolls are so predictable and amusing (in a pathetic sort of way)....Lurk on, k?
wleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*poof*
This is what I'm saying.

These negative ratings will give you a heart attack AND a stroke at your age so pipe down and take your depressants and chase it with a hit of blood pressure medication.

This post I pulled and addressed was uncalled for on late night Topix. You're the only one up typing straight rubbish. Even the West Coast posters are sound asleep while you're rocking back and fourth in that loud, squeaky rocker recliner with the sides and the cushions all tore up from the dozens of cats you've got running rampant in that house of yours.

Get a life, WYBO, Sister Mary Spike and the other half dozen trolls in your troll stash.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#83951 Jul 9, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
wleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*poof*
There surely must be other ways for a senior counselor to respond, especially when someone takes the time out to explain you a few things.
It's vomit inducing to hear you fake it being a counselor. Gotta be some imbecil believing that. But having an on-line autorithy obviously means a lot to you. Every time you open your mouth towards posters about your knowledge about the law. It's laughable. I'd gladly teach you a lesson if you chose your BS towards me. Really you wanna make ppl believe that the law works on your side, as the bias, childish and paranoid person you come across as. You lack the ability to discuss the things you put out there. You respond with the same standard sentences. "Like ppl opinions doesn't matter. We all know this and that about you. And *poof* and bla bla". Counselor my arse. You act on emotions not objectivity when it comes to the law. Who the fck cares what you think. Let me see some low IQ worshippers. Lmao
There's a huge difference about what you say as a private person and as a counselor. You mix those two things up. Then again you were never a counselor.!diot.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#83952 Jul 9, 2014
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. She led quite a life (died at 92!), and from what I've heard, she was quite the "feisty gal" back in the day. I'm going to ramble a bit: Among other photos, they had these '30s or '40s photos of her wearing a beautiful, black, tight down to the feet with a fluffy "poof" around her feet and a train, off-the-shoulder long sleeved dress and smoking a cigarette with one of those *looong* black cigarette holders, like Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".:) I'd love to own that dress... wow. I'll try to find an approximation online if you don't understand what I mean by "tight all the way down to the feet with a fluffy, fancy "poof" and train around the feet.:) It's hard to explain without taking up way too much space!
Thank you for the compliment... I really didn't do much at all. I have many different filter-based photo apps on my iPhone. I only took a picture of myself using my 5s with an app that has a cyanotype filter- along with many other filters- built-in, but I actually do enjoy photography, especially with *real* film of all sorts... which is one of the reasons I changed my mind concerning cyanotype filtering for your avatar and saw it as a negative. I've seen countless *real* negative film exposures, including all of my Dad's.:)
-LoL-, I can't even see the ratings or give them. I use the Topix app for Topix because it's easier, more comfortable, has the features I want (all Personal Settings, PMs although I almost never use them, being able to change my avatar and info, etc), being able to see other's avatars and their info if I touch their avatars (touch sensitive), and very importantly,*no seeing or giving ratings*! The ratings could be good or bad or whatever, and I wouldn't know a thing about it.:) The judging system is a joke and I take no part in it.:)
I love the clothes from the 20's and 30's. I'm a big fan of old movies and TCM just ran a few Mae West movies last week. Her dresses were absolutely gorgeous. Barbara Stanwyck wore stunning dresses too. I'm sure most of those have just disappeared by now unless some collector managed to grab them. Funny coming from a person that is just a jeans, shirt and sandals person, but just love the dresses and gowns from the past!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#83953 Jul 9, 2014
Definitely will be watching the 1st show of Extant. Sort of hoping I don't like it because I have so many other shows that I'm watching and don't really need one more. Many good sci-fi shows out there now.

But if I like it, I may drop The Dome since it seems to have run it's course already.

Top 4 favorites now: The Walking Dead, Bates Motel, Falling Skies and American Horror Story.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#83958 Jul 9, 2014
CEEK wrote:
All is quiet in topix land. Wonder what TROLL will rear its ugly head today? Oh, I see one has left it's hole. BACK TROLL, BACK IN YOUR HOLE!
Ceek you need to get a life off of topix early morning to late at night here you are.There's a great big world out here Ceek but you and a few other posters live in topix world.It's not a healthy environment.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#83961 Jul 9, 2014
blondZe wrote:
<quoted text> first off if you think we think Anderson would go thru all all shyt to get a pic, you're nuts. Secondly, your pic looks nothing like his. and thirdly; you said in a previous post you'd never taken a pic in a tanning bed. well I have. and I know exactly how a pic taken in one looks like. and ceek can verify that said pic looks exactly like the effect shown in Andersons avatar.
and btw. your profile is strange as hell. you're a racist little fck and weird to boot.
All of what sht btch? And why the fck can't you stop obsessing over what's in my avatar? All I did was exactly what she said.. used a filter from an app. It took all of 2 seconds to do.

You'd have to be a real id!ot to think That's in a tanning booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VetnorsGate 1,582,507
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 15 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 38 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109