and so was I

#83438 Jul 6, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
Kanye well what can I say ha the guy reminds me of certain posters on here
Who? I bet you won't say "his" name :)
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#83439 Jul 6, 2014
Selina's hair all messed up with a vacuous look in her eye like she just got a good humpin :)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#83440 Jul 6, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey msnewnew good evening ;)
You sound like you had a great weekend that's good to hear .. Wireless was great I saw pharrell aww I love him lol kid ink iggy whatever her name is ., salt and Peppa ( I know that's old school right lol) etc etc it was a boiling hot day to so it was great .. Kanye well what can I say ha the guy reminds me of certain posters on here "a crazy loon" lol .. I don't know what his rambling was all about but he got booed and everyone started walking off it wasn't even for 5 minutes he carried on for 20 mins .. Crazy lol bonefish grill sounds lovely what did you order ! ;)
Hey Ti! I missed this...

You all had some great acts on stage. I bet salt-n-pepa cut up. Yea its old school, but still a goodie.:) I heard Kanye was talking about some of everything... Lol

I had the dynamite style salmon with jasmine rice and Asian broccoli. Everything was cooked perfectly. It wasn't complete without my hpnotiq martini to smooth out the night.:)

Since: May 10

UK

#83442 Jul 6, 2014
Tony touch wrote:
Selina's hair all messed up with a vacuous look in her eye like she just got a good humpin :)
Who sent you?
UruEuWauWau

Boa Vista, Brazil

#83443 Jul 6, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
Black/mixed women looking sexy with afros (wigs or not):
.../08/yaya-dacosta-butler-082 3-art.jpg
Fck your opinions, this is mine!
Yaya is one of those Yank ghetto clueless self-invented IViggresses who claim false heritage. ;-) She's less BRA than UK IVigger Seal, & she surely has nuttin' to do w/ Yoruba ethnicity. ;-D

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#83444 Jul 6, 2014
Tony touch wrote:
And she wants more.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#83445 Jul 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>And also ask to see any items before installed or taken out the box or its package. The average person can't tell the difference between porcelain tile that cost 5-$6 a sqft or tile that cost .89˘ a sqft so ALWAYS view your items packaging and check that stores website snd make sure they carry the item your contractor purchased or buy all your materials yourself regardless of what deal they say they can get you.
I did exactly that when I was getting a new roof done for my Dad. Ceek I'm very business minded that I drew up my own contract. The contractor was so impress that he wanted copies. You're right though, its best to conduct your search and to ask questions.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#83446 Jul 6, 2014
She can git it..
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#83448 Jul 6, 2014
She must be from the middle east cause she look like Allah :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#83449 Jul 6, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
NewNew some dude here said you had flat boobs..like Grace Jones.
The most feminine women here all have big bewbs. Can we see your boobs? Not nude, of course..just post a clotheed profile pic of your bewbs,
k thanks.
Lol, bruh NewNew has bashed so many black females looks that you'll never see her post a photo.

All of us that saw the pic she posted a while back on her website know that she has no room to talk about any females looks. She was very VERY flat chested.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83450 Jul 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Lol, I thought you'd like that :)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83451 Jul 6, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Lol!! Good afternoon AOP, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Wrangler is a joke and as you can see he said I have a history of calling him out, since last year matter of fact… This is not new. But did you see where he called him out? And not one word was spoken of it. However he can talk to and about us in every comment. He can speak up to us without a deal, but will only address him with a deal on the table. Lol! He’s even afraid to mention his name. It’s either that racist boy or white supremacist. Far as the walking scrabble board, I am not going to keep repeating myself. At least I said something. Beside by me not continuing discussions it got rid of a troll. Sometimes its good to see how things are going to play out.:)
lol :) Why you so afraid of the deal? More people in this thread are interested in what you look like that seeing me battle with another clown. But... Like i stated before ... I'll go at it with anybody of your chosing...for an entire week.. all you have to do is post a photo...

..stop being afraid.. all the other girls do it like it's nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83453 Jul 6, 2014
KC Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>that won't ever happen because Analson's to much of a little bytch to meet up anywhere.
This is about as close as anyone can get to beat his morphodite azz down.
Btw, i seriously doubt that punk in his avatar is him.
I believe he is some racist white boy that get his jollies off of deceiving blacks and other poster's with his delusional persona and bashing of mostly females.
Especially white female posters who are into black guys.
I remember when that rooty-poo was one of the most racist fxggots on this forum when he first joined
Bruh? You still talking about me tho.

I thought you said last week that it's time for you to start ignoring the guy that's already been ignoring you... What's wrong... it's a little easier when I just let you post to me and ignore all your comments huh? Don't worry KC... You can go another month or two posting about me without interruptions. You will be the coolest guy to all the trolls that are obsessed with me... I'm placing you back on ignore my unintelligent friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83454 Jul 6, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
You're just sitting in the studio just trying to get to ME, baby... ;) Ha!
Schoolboy Q- Studio (Instrumental)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LzPdXEDD028XX
I don't think they trying to get to women that look and act like you :) baby :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#83455 Jul 6, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahhh fool I am definitely not trippin over that and if you knew why you'd feel like a fool for even mentioning it.
Even without the reason(s) It's no issue.
Relax bruh, you're safe. He probably just going to hit and be out. He already said you can have her for the relationship stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UruEuWauWau

Boa Vista, Brazil

#83456 Jul 6, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ti! I missed this...
You all had some great acts on stage. I bet salt-n-pepa cut up. Yea its old school, but still a goodie.:) I heard Kanye was talking about some of everything... Lol
I had the dynamite style salmon with jasmine rice and Asian broccoli. Everything was cooked perfectly. It wasn't complete without my hpnotiq martini to smooth out the night.:)
Well, this sexy & hot Yank IViggress w/ her nappy crown may be flat chested, but baby surely got back & humps. I can feel it. ;-D

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#83457 Jul 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
C00n c00n c00n c00n.
Uncle toms cabin.
Dang! Anderson must have missed this, otherwise he would have said something. As much as Anderson post comments there's no way he will let this pass. He will say SOMETHING.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#83458 Jul 6, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>im impressed.....good job!
Thanks!:)

Since: May 10

UK

#83459 Jul 6, 2014
Goodnight.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#83460 Jul 6, 2014
My little kiddo is only 17 and just hired her first employee to run her permanent market stall. When I was 16 I was knocking on doors selling cloths and dreaming of becoming a permanent market stall holder...I was just a casual stall holder back then.

I told her where I went wrong and she filled in the blanks..that's my girl.

Youngsters tend to listen when you point to the mistakes you've made and shun you when you point to the sucesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 3 min That Girl 53 511
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Mighty Righty 1,115,277
Ebola case in Texas 17 min Raise da Roof S 29
Jewish women crazy for african american men 18 min Amber5 196
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 23 min Raise da Roof S 35
a message to black american from a jewish man 24 min Walls of Jericho 14
Where will we be after Obama? 30 min sassyntrashy 352
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 32 min rock 430
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min dreamhunk 25,058
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Insect Trust 300