Random thoughts...

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#83812 Jul 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhhh sht, trans you killin me, dawg...ya killin me! LOL!!!!!
Lol and see?

That bytch GAWN.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#83813 Jul 8, 2014
A1 SteakSauce wrote:
SMDH....
Anonymous (and ultimately harmless) sniping at each other is one thing, but what I am seeing here seems not just "going in", or "mean", but **cruel**...
This girl is obviously troubled, but what you are doing now is beyond the pale. Don't you know Topix has a history of lawsuits to release *perceived* harassers information (Lawsuits they have lost, by the way - learned that on This American Life) about this very thing?
Ok, Saucy. She is the first one to bash, trash and dash but when the favour is returned it is cruel? By the way, you had better read this, k?

Lesher v Topix.....13 million awarded and Topix had to give up the info......:)

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83814 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Thats what I thought ho.
I could have child protective services so far up your ass your farts will come out saying "Foster care bytch...foster care"
Trans, clearly you are a man of prodigious intellect, so it is within your cognitive powers to wage war without making it a destructive war of annihilation......Don't do it black man!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#83816 Jul 8, 2014
A1 SteakSauce wrote:
SMDH....
Anonymous (and ultimately harmless) sniping at each other is one thing, but what I am seeing here seems not just "going in", or "mean", but **cruel**...
This girl is obviously troubled, but what you are doing now is beyond the pale. Don't you know Topix has a history of lawsuits to release *perceived* harassers information (Lawsuits they have lost, by the way - learned that on This American Life) about this very thing?
I have seen more character assasination on this thread than all of topix I like to have fun but there is a line that you don't cross you see that line crossed continually on most of topix especially this thread

Location hidden

#83817 Jul 8, 2014
Oh and Saucy, exactly HOW is Candaymama's reputation being sullied when SHE has posted an exposé on her sex life with numerous men, the fights with her baby's daddy (and the circumstances causing their breakup), the fights with coworkers and terminations of her employment, her psychiatric history and more information than most of us would ever be interested in? She has been warned over and over and over again that she is putting too much information out there but she ignores those warnings. How is her professional reputation being damaged again? THIS I HAVE GOT TO HEAR.....hehehehehe.....

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83820 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Saucy. She is the first one to bash, trash and dash but when the favour is returned it is cruel? By the way, you had better read this, k?
Lesher v Topix.....13 million awarded and Topix had to give up the info......:)
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
Old news. We have all read that. In fact there are discussions on topix about it.

So because canday called trans ugly, you think what he says is ok? And this isn't about you and her. This is about what trans is doing cuz she doesn't think he is attractive.

A lot of us don't think he's good looking and we can say it whether he is here or not and whatever thread we pls. And he can stick his threats up his azz. I don't give a shyt if he likes it or not and I'm sure canday doesn't either.

So if you agree with him being childish not to mention boringggg, fine. Let's remember that the next time u complain about a post attacking you. Remember u had a tantrum when someone just posted a link to old posts. And doby said he was calling u like the world was going to end over an old post.

And when someone kept using your real name you had a fit.

And now you are saying it's ok to do that. Trans is right. I just want to make sure we are very clear on this subject.

Level 2

Location hidden

#83821 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Oh and Saucy, exactly HOW is Candaymama's reputation being sullied when SHE has posted an exposé on her sex life with numerous men, the fights with her baby's daddy (and the circumstances causing their breakup), the fights with coworkers and terminations of her employment, her psychiatric history and more information than most of us would ever be interested in? She has been warned over and over and over again that she is putting too much information out there but she ignores those warnings. How is her professional reputation being damaged again? THIS I HAVE GOT TO HEAR.....hehehehehe.....
The same way you get upset when people refer to things in ur personal life that you have made public on topix, other forms or the newspaper.

Actually you have been warned over and over too and u just don't know when to stfu.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Ardsley, NY

#83822 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
watching stand up comedy looks like some posts are gone.If you post any more info about me I will file a lawsuit and we will see who the bxtch is.
You ain't got the money for it Candella. Not do you have the resources to find me if I do.

I on the other hand have all I need to fck you up PROPA.

You don't want this dummy. Trust me.

Location hidden

#83823 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
watching stand up comedy looks like some posts are gone.If you post any more info about me I will file a lawsuit and we will see who the bxtch is.
LMNAAO@Lawsuit filings......You can't afford the retainer OR the blowback from your frivolity.....

*snickers*

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83824 Jul 8, 2014
A1 SteakSauce wrote:
<quoted text>
Very eloquently stated.
This was precisely my point, just done in a more dandy-ish, early 20th century manner.
=)
LOL!

At 6'10" and 270 lbs this is the very first time in my life that I have ever had the descriptive adjective "dandy-ish" ascribed to me.

Too funny!

Level 2

Location hidden

#83825 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Good for you. Don't let that big headed ugly loser get away with that. Who does he think he is? A bunch of sorry azz excuses for men on here. Screw him. He needs to flash some cash and get a gf in his city so he isn't on topix acting like a drama queen.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#83826 Jul 8, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trans, clearly you are a man of prodigious intellect, so it is within your cognitive powers to wage war without making it a destructive war of annihilation......Don't do it black man!
It's enough to know that I can.

She's like a bug beneath my lifted foot.

Too easy.

Her own sister Shirley wont have anything to do with her these days, lots of bad blood there.

It's all in the report...

Location hidden

#83827 Jul 8, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way you get upset when people refer to things in ur personal life that you have made public on topix, other forms or the newspaper.
Actually you have been warned over and over too and u just don't know when to stfu.
I NEVER allow the likes of YOU to get under my skin, Silly Tools. Forgive me if I don't take ANYTHING you post seriously, k? Move it along, TOOL.....smh....

Level 2

Location hidden

#83829 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't got the money for it Candella. Not do you have the resources to find me if I do.
I on the other hand have all I need to fck you up PROPA.
You don't want this dummy. Trust me.
Oh shut up. Arrogant azz with nothing. Awwww, did she call u ugly? This big old tantrum because you are ugly to some people. What a drama queen.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#83830 Jul 8, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news. We have all read that. In fact there are discussions on topix about it.
So because canday called trans ugly, you think what he says is ok? And this isn't about you and her. This is about what trans is doing cuz she doesn't think he is attractive.
A lot of us don't think he's good looking and we can say it whether he is here or not and whatever thread we pls. And he can stick his threats up his azz. I don't give a shyt if he likes it or not and I'm sure canday doesn't either.
So if you agree with him being childish not to mention boringggg, fine. Let's remember that the next time u complain about a post attacking you. Remember u had a tantrum when someone just posted a link to old posts. And doby said he was calling u like the world was going to end over an old post.
And when someone kept using your real name you had a fit.
And now you are saying it's ok to do that. Trans is right. I just want to make sure we are very clear on this subject.
It's called responsibility everyone should be responsible enough not to post hate and derogatory comments about someones life I have been guilty of it but will not in the future.I see no point in making someone who may already not feel good about themselves,to feel worse because of being degraded or abused on topix.Thats not to say I don't like a heated discussion now and then, without name calling that's childish and shows a lack of intelligence.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#83832 Jul 8, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Don't let that big headed ugly loser get away with that. Who does he think he is? A bunch of sorry azz excuses for men on here. Screw him. He needs to flash some cash and get a gf in his city so he isn't on topix acting like a drama queen.
Lol so you think you're helping her? You're not.

Just for that she's gonna get slapped now.

Shes on probation at the moment for shooting at her baby daddy.

Shall I go on...?

Level 2

Location hidden

#83833 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER allow the likes of YOU to get under my skin, Silly Tools. Forgive me if I don't take ANYTHING you post seriously, k? Move it along, TOOL.....smh....
I'm not trying to get under ur skin. So cut the crap. I'm telling you like it is. And I'm not moving along fool. Stop acting like you and others have the right to do and say as u please, and cry like babies when it's done to you. It's getting fkn old.

Location hidden

#83834 Jul 8, 2014
I find it SOOOOOO telling when the ratings are ridiculously positive for some posters that they can come in later under another of their many troll accounts and talk like they just got here and accuse others of the very behaviour that they are the guiltiest of. Rate away, k? What part of the continued comments that it affects NOTHING and my posts are still here do you clowns continue to miss?????.....

*smirks*

Level 2

Location hidden

#83839 Jul 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol so you think you're helping her? You're not.
Just for that she's gonna get slapped now.
Shes on probation at the moment for shooting at her baby daddy.
Shall I go on...?
Don't care.
You're a fkn idiot. Why would I care if u go on or not?

Are u really this stupid?

Lol dumb azz

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#83842 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
He has some serious issues I didn't even post to or about him today.
I bet you wish you never did too.

This is for all the past chit you been talkin about me, Ti, and her daughter.

Now say somethin else cos I've saved all the REAL grimy chit for last...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,683,308
Racist White People on MLK Day. 8 min Savant 98
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 10 min Savant 253
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 18 min Lady Majestic Rising 23
As the toilet swirls... 24 min Lady Majestic Rising 7
Do white men like the taste of Black penis? (Oct '15) 24 min luvher 30
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 29 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 1 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web