Random thoughts...

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#83766 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Good I don't want you to find me attractive because I'm with one man and one man only and his opinions matter to me not yours.
And that man is old as fck. No normal dude your own age would want you.

Even your friends on FB comment about how old he is dont they?

You want me to share?

:)

New York, NY

#83770 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually do you just weren't able to see them because of my private setting you dumbazz.Quit posting my name you can get in alot of trouble for that
Go ahead stupid. Tell any authority how I know your name because your dumb azz made your FB profile public.

See what happens.And I got the chit on Shalimarr too cos she was stupid enough to friend you on there.

I got both you bytches on lock.

New York, NY

#83772 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
She said I was beautiful too you didn't write the whole thing out
Girls lie to each other all the time.

Trust me...you are not beautiful, and the fact that your man is old enough to be your father is an indication.

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#83774 Jul 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta ignore him. Him and another poster have nothing to do with the discussion between loulou, anderson, you and myself. It's people like that who feel the need to be a part of something so they decide to interject when their worthlessopinions. I can't help, but laugh at all the spamming he did as "selorna paden". Talk about hurt feelings. That dude copied and paste sht about that couple for months on end, every dmn day.Do ya think they had a three sum going on and seen how weird he was and decided not to "play" with him again? God, thats gotta hurt to be told how "inadequate" you are. Oh well, he'll get over it. Come to think of it, that's around the time he was sending you pms tryin to get with you and he was sending pms to tga also. The things you remember, guess ya shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house. Lol!
keep dreaming Ceek blondie knows I"m a sweetheart cool and very masculine you failed again
blondZe

Schwenksville, PA

#83776 Jul 8, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming Ceek blondie knows I"m a sweetheart cool and very masculine you failed again
no Curious, YOU the one who failed. Whatever I USED to think about you is no longer relevant. What I think NOW is. And what I think of you now is that you're nothing but a little Judas.
we USED to be friendly with each other, I never had no problems with you.
You screwed your own self, traitor.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#83777 Jul 8, 2014
*eye roll*

Threats from one big lying troll who has posted her own name up here numerous times....Nice try though....What I find interesting is this post. IF she were so happily married she wouldn't be thinking about a nasty, cigarette smelly, yellow teeth loser blue eyes or not....smh.....

CANDAYMAMA

“my native american daughter”
Level 8

Since: Jan 08

[Really knows how to score][Early adopter][Game over]

Wichita, KS

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday

Judged:
[Spam]

[Clueless]

[Nuts]

I enjoyed a long conversation with Donivan on the phone. He's coming to see me again. Last time he seen me I was pregnant and was fighting with my baby's father and he was engaged. Who knows what will happen but he's my friend and been my friend for 5 years since he use to post on topix. If I was single I would give him beautiful biracial babies with his beautiful blue eyes

Ardsley, NY

#83778 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>You sound so insecure.Go away ugly dude.
Bytch I ain't goin nowhere. So why you tellin everyone on here that you got a man and you're married?

No mention or proof of any of that on FB.

Just that senior citizen who knocked you up but isn't in your life now.

No dudes in your pictures, and definitely no dudes being sweet on you. The only one close to you in your pics is the baby. Strange for a woman that's supposedly married ain't it Candella?

I ain't lying am I?

;)

Location hidden

#83779 Jul 8, 2014
WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN??????

mmm hmmmm.....a leopard doesn't change its spots it would seem.....

Hey stalker boy, how about that for a die hard IRBW, eh? Oh, I forgot. She gets a pass because your backside got burnt, didn't it?????

hehehehehehehe

and now, back to my real life........I just couldn't resist that one.....

New York, NY

#83782 Jul 8, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*eye roll*
Threats from one big lying troll who has posted her own name up here numerous times....Nice try though....What I find interesting is this post. IF she were so happily married she wouldn't be thinking about a nasty, cigarette smelly, yellow teeth loser blue eyes or not....smh.....
CANDAYMAMA
“my native american daughter”
Level 8
Since: Jan 08
[Really knows how to score][Early adopter][Game over]
Wichita, KS
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Nuts]
I enjoyed a long conversation with Donivan on the phone. He's coming to see me again. Last time he seen me I was pregnant and was fighting with my baby's father and he was engaged. Who knows what will happen but he's my friend and been my friend for 5 years since he use to post on topix. If I was single I would give him beautiful biracial babies with his beautiful blue eyes
Shes not married, nor does she have a bf. Shes alone in that respect. The only man in her life is the senior citizen baby daddy who only shows up for his daughter.

Even her friends know shes not right in the head.

New York, NY

#83783 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My other stalker. Donivan has been my friend for 5 years. You just don't like him because he is very conservative. He is also much more intelligent than you are.You need to stfu and find another hobby.You internet freaks have too much time on your hands to be worrying about what I'm doing with my life and obsessing about it.You give me more attention than you gave your decease daughter and that's a shame.God knew what he was doing when he punished you for your wrong doings. Stop worrying about my marriage your husband didn't want to be with and you stalked him thru his mother I bet he had to put a restraining order against your azz.
Hey dummy. If you didnt throw your chit out there so much no one would have anything on you.

Think about it.
bLonDE_me

Mesquite, NV

#83785 Jul 8, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be a little careful with such lies;)
Be happy you don't know me.
oh dear; is that a threat??
Yep- i think that could be perceived as a threat.
temper temper, little girl.
better keep that in check; or before you know it,
Aisling will be copying and pasting all night long about the horrors of internet bullying and jail time.

remember that? You should- you were right there riding her coat tails.
HYPOCRITE

New York, NY

#83786 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My page is on private there's proof you just can't see it and you'll never will. Shalimar knows she's my friend on facebook and she can see everything. I thought you knew everything but apparently I guess you don't ha.
Hry dummy. I saw it all BEFORE you made it private remember?

You are NOT married and you dont have a bf.

Those are just lies you tell on Topix.

Location hidden

#83787 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My other stalker. Donivan has been my friend for 5 years. You just don't like him because he is very conservative. He is also much more intelligent than you are.You need to stfu and find another hobby.You internet freaks have too much time on your hands to be worrying about what I'm doing with my life and obsessing about it.You give me more attention than you gave your decease daughter and that's a shame.God knew what he was doing when he punished you for your wrong doings. Stop worrying about my marriage your husband didn't want to be with and you stalked him thru his mother I bet he had to put a restraining order against your azz.
Do it, k? The rest of you insane nonsense is just more of your psychotic ramblings....Logged and archived, k? And keep GOD out of you blasphemous mouth. You are about as God fearing as Lucifer....smh....

New York, NY

#83790 Jul 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....You wanna "rephrase" that dumbazz remark, Ms Candella Mixon Turner. Im not the one who's personal info is on topix for ALL to view.....dumbazz! Anyway, who da hell thought that name "Candella" was cute....sound like a old slave name. "Oh Candella, did you wash the laundry? It seems Master Mixon had.....shall we say, a small accident in his britches. I would like you to clean them properly in the creek."
Lol this ho is as country as corn.

Candella indeed, she has absolutely no class at ALL. You should see her FB pics. All of them just selfies in front of a mirror. No social settings, no pics with friends. Just some family members and the rest is her baby and ugly as selfies.

You can tell all her friends on there are like Shalimar, People who have never really met her in real life.

She just friends mutha fckaz left and right.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#83792 Jul 8, 2014
blondZe wrote:
<quoted text>
no Curious, YOU the one who failed. Whatever I USED to think about you is no longer relevant. What I think NOW is. And what I think of you now is that you're nothing but a little Judas.
we USED to be friendly with each other, I never had no problems with you.
You screwed your own self, traitor.
Oh give me a break this is topix not a family reunion I come on here to have fun not watch that I might hurt anyones feelings.I have seen you and everybody else on the thread say stuff that I would never say to anybody so do I care what anybody on here thinks about me --------no and I would never say some of the stuff I have seen you post. Judas??? do you actually think topix is
my life? Let's see if I can answer that in two words on less ---hell no

New York, NY

#83793 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see my relationship status because only my friends can see it, you didn't see any of my statuses either.My profile pics were still on public but I changed that :) I am married you just didn't see my relationship status and I'm not making my facebook public to prove it either you sick fxck
I dont need to see your status fool. Any married person PARTICULARLY a recently married person will have pictures of their spouse. You do not.

Not one single picture or even mention of a husband.

You have been caught in a lie and theres no getting out of it.

New York, NY

#83794 Jul 8, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop caring so much bxtch and go dye your gray hair you old hag
But you LIKE old people dont you?

Your baby daddy knows it.

;)

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#83795 Jul 8, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>ooops. Guess you were wrong about what she thinks of you. Eh, weirdo
see post 83792

New York, NY

#83799 Jul 8, 2014
In fact, I can run a background check on this ho right now and find out EVERYTHING.

Anybody can now that we know her name, which state she lives in and which town/city in that state.

This is the dumbest bytch on Topix y'all.

See for yourselves if that bytch is married...

New York, NY

#83801 Jul 8, 2014
As a matter of fact, I did a background check on this dude for a friend of mine a few weeks ago because her credit card was maxed and she couldnt pay for it online and asked me to do her the favor.

So my account with Intellus is still god for another week or so and I can find all this out at no extra cost.

Imma get my monies worth from this site.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,522,650
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 4 min Paul 24
Negro behavior in public places 5 min JRT 12
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 13 min dowc14freeport 203
I FEEL FOR YOU, GIRL. I THINK I LOVES YOU. come... 17 min Maceo 1
blacks are the only race that is failing 19 min The Bemused Axe 4
what I like about being a white guy 29 min Fucisil 2
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 56 min The Power Of Mast... 71
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 56
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 1 hr Paul 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 285
More from around the web