Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#80123 Jun 24, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your a "normal" human being msnewnew..as Martin Luther king said http://hdwallpapermania.com/wp-content/upload... ..
;)
I saw usher in concert brilliant show ;did you enjoy it ! I took my daughter to see drake a few months back she loves drake & nicki minaj Rihanna .. I was bored out of my mind lol ..
Girl some of the women is something else and Andy is right there switching...

Every dam day they're waking up arguing and starting mess.

Level 9

#80124 Jun 24, 2014
Twisted azz black people... One day they just LOVE the non-black people while hating their own... and NOW they just love their own. Each one of these nuts are IR... Catch them in another thread and they praising non-black men and women. Just using this as an excuse to argue because that's all they know.

Love who you want... I'm not into bashing, so sorry it didn't work.

Anyway...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80125 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>That's who you aspire to be but your not.You remind me of this transsexual I seen on the maury show when they ask if it's a man and woman.
No dummy I've never mentioned Kim k once in any of my posts .. YOUR the one who keeps saying her name .. I'm very happy with how I look ;) but if I had to choose id look like j.lo or ciara there gorgeous ;)

Since: May 10

UK

#80127 Jun 24, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? You now want us to believe you care about black women when YOU have attacked EVERY black woman on and off this forum with your true thoughts of black women. You meant every word... and you still do. You are a wimp. You do not care about black women or your race and that's plain to see when you laugh with the racist women who calls us niccas and coons. Please! You haven't change... A skunk can't change its stripes.
"I can have ANY white woman I want."
It's true. I'm a handsome, in shape, 6 figure, business owning, intelligent, bad boy image tatoos an shyt, and I wear suits most of the time, Plus i used work as a mercenary for a private security firm protecting diplomats both foreign and domestic.
Every white woman I encounter can't take her eyes off me. I catch them looking at my crotch print all the time. I used to FCK a different white woman every other day it seemed. Women I met at work, in banks, the mall, the beach, vacation, every where. Beautiful in shape, highclass white women. Some were even married. I've had to change my phone number at least 3 times this year already, because they keep calling me. Any brotha out there can probably attest to this, cause i've seen other successful black men like myself getting chased by white women.
___
No. I was asking WHY are you still in this thread. I'm done with black women, you're the only women that want to be worshipped for nothing. If you get your shyt together, then come back and talk to me. Until then, I'm not fcking with a black woman. Too many good non black women out there without all the drama. I didn't invent "Diva" black women did. When the he1l in the history of time did any man want a lazy azz smart mouth "diva"? BW brag about being independant, then cry about it and blame BM when they get lonely.
FK you, look at what you're doing.. blud heck it /.

Level 9

#80128 Jun 24, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>I know! That lil gurl anderson, has a fcked up startin five and he brags about it like they the "Dream Team" or somethin. Now watch he post some more sissy, highschool sht about lookin at his avatar. Lol!!
They just want to argue... plain and simple. I mean EVERY day. These folks are not allowed to stress me..

Location hidden

#80129 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>and you only started being cool with KC after he and I fell out. So it goes both ways hun.
I always talked to kc ! So I have no idea what your talking about.And I didn't even no you fell out .. I do have a full time job and two kids I'm not on here reading posts day and night ..

Location hidden

#80132 Jun 24, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Girl some of the women is something else and Andy is right there switching...

Every dam day they're waking up arguing and starting mess.
I know right.. I wouldn't even acknowledge there miserable a££s if they didn't keep mentioning my name on here .. I'm happy to come on the"random thoughts" thread say hello have a chat and say goodbye but they just can't help to mention me for some strange reason ..I noticed it's the same for you msnewnew :/ shrugs.. ;)

Location hidden

#80136 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't. When he and I fell out and he started trashing me and he started posting to you.You got mad at him and told him to leave you alone because you were disgusted with how he treated me and that happened a couple of years ago. You didn't start responding to his posts until he and I started fighting stop lying. You are on alot to have a job and 2 kids.
Well I don't even remember that .. But thanks for reminding me that I stuck up for your a&& back then ..
Are you having a laugh ! I hardly post here!! It's 10.32pm it's probably daytime where you are .

Level 9

#80137 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about u is you'll clique up with just anybody that hates the same people you hate.Even when they say horrible things you don't check their azz.
Backatcha!

Location hidden

#80138 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>Just scroll past my post but you can't help yourself ti amo isn't even your name. You wish you were hispanic that's why you use it.
My mums Sicilian idiot lol.. It's Italian .. Te amo is Spanish ..
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#80139 Jun 24, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sht, that was funny.You know you're spanish. Don't deny your heritage TE AMO.....jus jokin.

Location hidden

#80140 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>Why you don't like arabic women? Isn't that what you are.Arab women are beautiful.
Who said I didn't !! And seeing as though I seem to be schooling you tonight Kim k isn't a Arab.. She's Armenian (;

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#80141 Jun 24, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... Does your mum know a guy named Fabrizio?

He is sicilian..
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#80143 Jun 24, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Backatcha!
I know you mentioned a while back your mom was cheering for the Spurs in the NBA finals is she happy they won...I know I am. Hate the Heat!

Level 9

#80144 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what he's capable of doing but I do. That's no joke.
Yep you do know what he's capable of, hence the reason you shared your baby pictures with, you invited him to your FB... you saw him as a good friend and he also thought of you as a one... until you joined certain members of your group with attacks. You see a real friend would have only said "spend time with your dad'... he didn't need to hear the other harsh word you added. That is what he didn't like. He know his dad is ill, he didn't need to be reminded of that.
Loulou

Denmark

#80145 Jun 24, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Canday. But for real.. you need to ignore that lady completely. She isn't all there. Topix isn't that serious. You already proved to everybody you have more class than her, so just completely ignore her.
I really do think she's dangerous. I'm not joking. This isn't topix joking.. You should avoid that lady Canday. You should avoid KC too. Her and KC are messaging and plotting, you saw her say for him to log in so she could send him PM's. Then he made threats to "murc" you.
If I was your man... no more topix for Canday. By being around KC and NSD you are putting yourself and your family in danger.
Well, now it's more than just a few people on here that independent of eachother say she's contacting diff authorities about them. The problem is that she ( like almost every person here does ) helps the drama along. But she seems to take it a step further. If she's really a lawyer it could be looking so bad for her. She's prob just a self-appointed lawyer . IMO . But I agree with your advice to Canday. Coz if that woman really is contacting the FBI she's got no real filter. As I told her myself before do it to Loulou here. And I'll give her a real ( legal ) slap . And what I don't like is the sound of those veiled threats.

Location hidden

#80148 Jun 24, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sht, that was funny.You know you're spanish. Don't deny your heritage TE AMO.....jus jokin.
Lol yeah I thought it was funny to .. I guess she only knows about one place in the world .. Kansas .:/

Level 9

#80149 Jun 24, 2014
I see the drunk has something to say...

Level 9

#80151 Jun 24, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right.. I wouldn't even acknowledge there miserable a££s if they didn't keep mentioning my name on here .. I'm happy to come on the"random thoughts" thread say hello have a chat and say goodbye but they just can't help to mention me for some strange reason ..I noticed it's the same for you msnewnew :/ shrugs.. ;)
Exactly! I come on here in peace and as you mention to have nice calm conversations. Instead its nag, nag, nag... Oh' well...

Level 9

#80152 Jun 24, 2014
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he in return insulted my baby saying I was annoying everybody.We were both in the wrong
Well I hope you both work it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,433,982
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 min MICHA 1,738
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 19 min Dark Truth 3,588
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 36 min Dark Truth 16
Will the Whiteboys Do the GOOSE STEP if Donald ... 51 min Drilling for the ... 13
A black man invented the cotton gin (Oct '10) 57 min Rvilla 70
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 1 hr zef 6,029
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Anonymous 580
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 49,047
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr White and Waking 33
Another brother shot 3 hr dcool 66
IR at the walmart 3 hr Dan Snow 96
More from around the web