Random thoughts...
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79827 Jun 23, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eggs have dried up...
You are useless...
useless? The hell you say! I had 5 kids; I am retired from babymaking. THANK GOD.
I can now have sex without making no more little ones. and since there are no little ones at home anymore, don't have to sneak around behind locked doors, don't have to be quiet - HALLALUHIA - and clothing is pretty much optional.
I'm way past "useful", and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79828 Jun 23, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u think people are jealous when they say something negative? New new does the same thing. Do u really think u are so perfect that no could like u?
That's what teenage girls say all the time. Youuuu sooooo jealousssss.
Grow up. There are people that don't like u or blonde due to how you act or what you say. Deal with it like an adult.
WHAT??? don't like me? What's not t like. I'm very likable.
And if ya don't like me, well ,,,la-dee-freaking- da!!-you can kiss my sweet white azz .
CEEK

United States

#79829 Jun 23, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u think people are jealous when they say something negative? New new does the same thing. Do u really think u are so perfect that no could like u?
That's what teenage girls say all the time. Youuuu sooooo jealousssss.
Grow up. There are people that don't like u or blonde due to how you act or what you say. Deal with it like an adult.
Sheeesh, try not to come across like a jealous btch so much and maybe I'll like you.
CEEK

United States

#79830 Jun 23, 2014
@KC......you must've really got under "silly trolls" skin. She posted you a looooong I hate you comment. Can't help, but laugh at her.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#79834 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>well said.
But you didn't have to explain anything to me Mami.
The women here who are always harassing you are nothing but common whoars who have been used and abused by men so they attack nice, friendly, and classy women like you to feel better about themselves.
Then you have those half-assed "Jenny-women" lady boys (Anderson) hot on your trail because you are someone they wish they can be with.
Anderson has more bytch in him than a fagit picking dingleberries out of his azz.
I MEAN LIKE ON THE REAL, dude got more sugar in him than Domino's.
Btw, there's nothing wrong with being a freak Mami.
I wouldn't have a woman who isn't one.
Just hold your head up high and be proud one.
These funky whoars and Jenny-women, boygirls who attack you wish they can be like you.
Fck all of the haters.
you are beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you different........YOU ROCK MSNEWNEW!!!!!!!
Hi Kc, I know I didn't have to however since I have meddlesome followers, everything is for a purpose. In view of the fact that you always have to be steps above these trolls. Even a hater has a function.:)

Ha, like I mention I’m not sure if it’s to discourage or to encourage. Although I believe when it’s coming from a hater it’s to discourage. This is has not been the first time nor will it be the last where some of these females have bumped hate and lies towards me in hope I will leave this site. Last year one particular female tried her best to plant doubt against me and it went on for months. I'm use to this and it only makes me stronger...

Trust me I have no shame in my game. I agree, as long as there’s limit do your thang.:)
And thank you!

Level 9

#79835 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>hey good morning MsNewNew.
Having major plumbing problems right now and i have Rotor Rooter here handling it.
$600 freakin' repair bill......Good God Almighty:(
Wow! That's about average especially since you're using Roto Rooters. I hope all works out.

Level 9

#79836 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>huh?
What was that?
Did you say something?
Oh yes that's right, you did.
let's see if I can properly translate all of the ruckus you said to me.......
(while you put a nigguh-rigged Mr. Microphone up to your throat) "hey KC,(in a robotic voice) my name is "Silly Trolls" and Imma rooooooty-poo, haterade sippin' jealous of MsNewNew crack whoar"
;)
WTH! See what I mean... LOL!

I love it...

Level 9

#79837 Jun 23, 2014
Lol!!! I literally have trolls Catching on Fire. I got them fire mad.. Lol!

Anyway!

Level 9

#79838 Jun 23, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>did you leave out some schooby snacks for good ol, schoob. I already got him doing tricks. He's such a good boy. Not very bright, but still a good boy.
Ha! Later we can share laughs of the high-points of the day. Lol!

Level 9

#79841 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, I let her speak to NSD to get even tips to expand and networking.
I wish her much success
Today's class was great. I signed my daughter up too so we can have another bonding adventure. She was so gleeful learning how to make her own jewelry. We had so much fun and we can't wait to learn more. One day I hope to be able to turn it into a profitable trade as your sister.

Level 9

#79845 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
Ha! Well said...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79847 Jun 23, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how you break those posts up like that in order to respond to each point personally.
Took me a minute to figure it out myself...
But I looked him up, he's from Chicago the south side I think so it might just be him.
Hmmmm could be...
Yeah I know people just see it for face value, like Tyler Perry, his movies are horrible on a professional level, the writing is off the characters are limited. People don't act or talk like that. But he is successful so some just see that.
Pretty much...And the fact that most folk see the success & not the whole thing is why we see the same tired ass stories on TV & from Hollywood.
Even though I think 50 needs to be mentored by a great producer or writer he is better than Tyler Perry.
To be fair, I done seen worse directors than Tyler Perry...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79848 Jun 23, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Today's class was great. I signed my daughter up too so we can have another bonding adventure. She was so gleeful learning how to make her own jewelry. We had so much fun and we can't wait to learn more. One day I hope to be able to turn it into a profitable trade as your sister.
Hey msnewnew evening ;) as usual I'm nearly of to bed lol but that sounds like a great thing to do especially with your daughter ;) you could sell online once you master it,I love jewellery I have stacks of it especially fashion jewellery to wear with matching outfits,good luck with your venture I'm
Sure it will be a success and I will defo buy ;)
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79849 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it's is sweet and likable too;)
No disrespect
LMSWAO!
well CEEK seems to like it.
A LOT !
blonDZE

Mesquite, NV

#79854 Jun 23, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I'm gonna start jogging in the morning, and take my daughter out more. I think being outside often is theraputic it's something about the scenery and the sun that makes me feel good inside out.
i used to love taking my babies out for walks. Used to do it every single day; even in the winter - as long as it wasn't raining...we were walking :) Fresh air is good for little ones, warm or cold. Plus they get to see different things, its good for both of you; and it gets ya out of the house, thats always a plus lol
blonDZE

Mesquite, NV

#79855 Jun 23, 2014
Daddys______HoMe wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is full of hypocrisy
and dykless lonely, racist white boys.
blonDze

Dublin, PA

#79861 Jun 23, 2014
Daddys______HoMe wrote:
the blonde happens to be available..........
I don't think CEEK would agree with that statement.
at all
and neither would I, obviously.
blonDZE

Mesquite, NV

#79864 Jun 23, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter just pointed at me and said mama over and over again (sheds tear) it's so beautiful. lol Blonde you are crazy like me. You and I both must be bipolar. But I hear ya on that.It's very theraputic to be outside
thats adorable! I love babies. Even tho I'm at a different stage of my life now, and its pretty cool...I'd give anything to have another baby.
or two...or three, lol
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#79867 Jun 23, 2014
blonDze wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think CEEK would agree with that statement.
at all
and neither would I, obviously.
you have to ignore him. He's been following from thread to thread posting stuff about us as s if I care. I think he's jealous. Lol

Level 9

#79868 Jun 23, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey msnewnew evening ;) as usual I'm nearly of to bed lol but that sounds like a great thing to do especially with your daughter ;) you could sell online once you master it,I love jewellery I have stacks of it especially fashion jewellery to wear with matching outfits,good luck with your venture I'm
Sure it will be a success and I will defo buy ;)
Hello Ti amo! How are you?:) It really was great. I signed up for private classes so it was only us two plus the instructor. We were sitting across each other and it was nice seeing how happy she were with her soft little yays as she learned a new technique. Girl this is something I can get creative with. The instructor jewelry is so beautiful and elegant (and expensive), that she gave me so many ideas. I'm so ready for the next lesson.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,458,016
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 2 min dcool 1,604
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 4 min SanTHXa Claus 6
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 6 min Chuck 105
year 2096................................... 14 min dcool 218
President-elect Trump 17 min THX Crates and Ships 5
Welcome To AmeriKKKa , the new western Banana r... 21 min dcool 45
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 41 min dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 154