Random thoughts...

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79475 Jun 22, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
blonde is stupid KC is making death threats online and she thinks its funny
some women don't know any different. it's been their life, it's all they know. they would rather have an abusive man than none at all.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#79476 Jun 22, 2014
So it's okay for Canday to mentioned a mother killed her only daughter??
Over an over...

Not once did you all tell her that was wrong.

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#79477 Jun 22, 2014
MsFreakyNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I don't regret anything I've said on this forum.
We know, we know. You said it a few times but i think you're trying to convince yourself more than you're trying to convince us.

Subconsciously you do thats why you keep repeating that you don't ;)
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#79478 Jun 22, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you assume or what you're trying to say... I said what I meant, "exclusively to my Black brothas only" and the discussion on the matter is now closed.
I understand, your sexy & powerful Yank IViggress highness, but all I wanted to point out was the fact that chocolate comes also in white color, & even brown, or many other shades between white & black. ;-) Then again, if ya say 'Black brothas', it's a diif., clearer story. ;-)

- that means ya ain't attracted to this dude
h.ttp://twixar.me/ZMG

- ya also ain't attracted to this dude
h.ttp://twixar.me/hMG

- & ya prolly ain't even attracted to this dude
h.ttp://twixar.me/vMG

Analson also ain't attracted to any of these dudes, since his only chasin' them Yank white boys. ;-D

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79479 Jun 22, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>someone one from this forum wants to do you series harm.
I hope to hell that will have success.
Btw you Euro trash, keep it up.
You make it even worse for that other Topix whoar,
so who is the other idiot that wants to do serious harm to posters because they didn't like what they said?

never mind, we already know. they pm'd too many people about it.

so don't answer. STFU.
CEEK

United States

#79480 Jun 22, 2014
Ahhhh sht, check out ODB (Ole Dirty Braids) talkin sht. When a dude gotta lie on you bout some nothin azz sht, you know he got btch qualities. This lil gay thunda cat stay on my nuts. LMBAO!!!!!
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#79482 Jun 22, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
After skimming this weak BS I realized that you say the same thing over and over again. A fool with no vocabulary will do that I guess. LMAO!!!!
I can't believe this shyat. ;-D Ya actually tried to figure out w/ that dumb bald gypsy's azz ya carry on yo' skinny Yank shoulders, what I tried to tell ya, while I simply byatch slapped yo' stuck on dumb Yank ghetto bald IVigger phagg gypsy's azz ho, like I did just now. ;-)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#79483 Jun 22, 2014
Some people NEVER know when to stop lying and STFU....Maybe they need to find out the HARD way, ya think?
CEEK

United States

#79484 Jun 22, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
So it's okay for Canday to mentioned a mother killed her only daughter??
Over an over...
Not once did you all tell her that was wrong.
whad up, Ms Newbian Queen. Homie is funny azz hell, ain't he. Readin, "Drama McQueen's" post full of lies about you and everybody else is comical. Sht, I thought only women gossip. That fool needs to get him a police scanner like them old lady's do and listen to whats goin on in his city.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#79487 Jun 22, 2014
...always and I mean ALWAYS lurking.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#79489 Jun 22, 2014
Well, now we all know (we already knew) who's rating all the posts.

Lol! Time for "sniping".

Hahaha :)

Oakland

#79490 Jun 22, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>whad up, Ms Newbian Queen. Homie is funny azz hell, ain't he. Readin, "Drama McQueen's" post full of lies about you and everybody else is comical. Sht, I thought only women gossip. That fool needs to get him a police scanner like them old lady's do and listen to whats goin on in his city.
He isn't the only QUEEN trolling in here, either, CEEK but that's ok. He still hasn't addressed his lies and the photobucket proof I posted. He still hasn't posted all of those SO CALLED PMs he has of mine either.....

LMNAAO@TheLyingLoonyTune
CEEK

United States

#79491 Jun 22, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
stop being mean
it's awright, one day you'll look back on this simple sht goin on in topix and wonder why you wasted your time. Now do CEEK a favor? Tend to that sweet baby girl and make sure she grows up to live a better life than yours.....that's what EVERY parent wants for their child, know what im sayin.

Oakland

#79492 Jun 22, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd stop sending me messages go PM your friend who threaten my life
Better go back and read your own LIES, Canday.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#79493 Jun 22, 2014
I nearly forgot about "panty-gate".

I wonder why he felt the need to tell another "straight amle" that he would throw his panties at him, if he were a female.

Just odd.

Oakland

#79494 Jun 22, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
...always and I mean ALWAYS lurking.
Make up your mind, LIAR. Did you run me off or not? NOT....and, YOU ARE THE LURKER, and RATER extraordinaire here, LOSER........Oh boo, effing hooooo, eh?

Oh yes, and while your peddling your usual stinky lies, WHERE'S YOUR PROOF AGAIN?

LMNAAO@TheRealLifelessLoveless Loser

Oakland

#79495 Jun 22, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd stop sending me messages go PM your friend who threaten my life
You always threaten and make nasty comments to others until they respond and then you play the victim card. A little early but you might REALLY need it soon....Now RUN TELL THAT, slore.........hehehehehehehe.. .....

Oakland

#79497 Jun 22, 2014
Could a certain poster be any more TRANSPARENT....Log in and out, post and rate away. Have fun TTY.....smh.....

Here, let's share another laugh at the loser, cry baby's expense......

http://s41.photobucket.com/user/JustDeserts/m...

Still packing, DADDY to how many kids again?????? Stull scared?

*smirks*
CEEK

United States

#79498 Jun 22, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't the only QUEEN trolling in here, either, CEEK but that's ok. He still hasn't addressed his lies and the photobucket proof I posted. He still hasn't posted all of those SO CALLED PMs he has of mine either.....
LMNAAO@TheLyingLoonyTune
The numerous drama queens in da house goes without sayin. You and I are here (eye to eye) he over there....nuff said. By the way, everything cool with ya?

Oakland

#79499 Jun 22, 2014
MrAlfalfaMan....the biggest joke on Topix....Always good for a laugh when you even BOTHER to read his drooling drivel.......Keep striking out, Alfalfa......

*Poof*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 2 min letitbe 133
Shameless Europe, USA; They Create Refugee Cris... 4 min THX00451 6
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 8 min T-BOS 1,803
u S A must accept black nationalism or go to hell 8 min THX00451 15
Trish_b is the queen of topix 9 min T-BOS 92
never employ a negro 10 min T-BOS 31
Racist Whites kicked out of Africa! US next? (Oct '10) 16 min Goyim 40
VA shooting is a hoax 20 min letitbe 31
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 53 min ohReally 1,033
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 372