Random thoughts...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79810 Jun 23, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine was saying the casting is off.
It is. The show got a long ways to go if it wanna make it.
I think the white guy that is Omari's partner is good and seems like a dude that grew up with broth as.
That white boy make Slim Shady look & act like a Black man. I feel like he be trying way too hard.
I also think your assessment is on point as of now but I'm going to give it a shot.
Thats what Im getting from it 2 episodes in...
%0 is inexperienced and is only getting his stuff out there because he's 50, maybe if he develops his characters more.
And thats what most people dont understand. They actually think he a good actor/producer/director when that aint the case. Wash ups like Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Robert De Niro, & Forest Whitaker only see 50 as an opportunity to stay relevant.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#79813 Jun 23, 2014
I kind of want to see that picture of blonde that everyone is talking about. Woman up blonde and send me the link to your picture.

I saw one back on the day. I wasn't impressed. Id like to see a picture of NSD as well. I'm fairly sure I want be impressed with it either.
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79817 Jun 23, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I kind of want to see that picture of blonde that everyone is talking about. Woman up blonde and send me the link to your picture.
I saw one back on the day. I wasn't impressed. Id like to see a picture of NSD as well. I'm fairly sure I want be impressed with it either.
I'm not gonna woman up for some raggedy headed boy; so you'll just have to keep on wanting.
you should be used to that. always wanting and never getting
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#79818 Jun 23, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Is it because a n((a handsome and wealthy?
Aw, I see ya like callin' yourself IVigger, ya dumb Yank hypocrite Analson IVigger. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Maringá, Brazil

#79819 Jun 23, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think you've been bytch slapped too many times, it shows in your verbal skills, the way you express your no talking ass self. You are a classic moron 3rd world piece of stank monkey shyt. And boring, damn I could type that word 50 times and it wouldn't begin to describe how absolutely draining and stupid you are.
I don't feel the need to defend how I look because you have NO IDEA what I look like LOL but your clown ass can't even get beyond the physical jokes because you're limited to it. You probably have two teeth in your mouth and they're in the back of that stank ass cesspool of a mouth you slobber from. I'll bet you slobbering ugly ass even mumbles in real life like the ghetto wine-o that you are. Get a life you low grade, bottom feeding dookie stick. Posting pictures of half naked men and shyt.
Actually, ya think very wrong, ya cuhmguzzlin' wigged Yank ghetto IVigger gypsy's azz wannabe cohcksucka. ;-) For this BS I should slap & yank that shyatty made in China pink wig off yo' dumb bald phagg head once & for all, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-) If ya wanna spout crap like this, then come out @ me straight & stop hidin' behind these 'hidden location' banana sock accounts. ;-) However, I'm glad the way ya described yo' ole Yank man above my lines, & I'm even moe glad to know I nailed yo' nerve to the bone, monkey. Now show me how ya swing yo' empty bald & glued on wig gypsy's azz head, Yank ghetto style. ;-D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#79820 Jun 23, 2014
Tim Howard is a beast!

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#79821 Jun 23, 2014
blonDze wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not gonna woman up for some raggedy headed boy; so you'll just have to keep on wanting.
you should be used to that. always wanting and never getting
Your eggs have dried up...

You are useless...

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#79822 Jun 23, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
That white boy make Slim Shady look & act like a Black man. I feel like he be trying way too hard. And thats what most people dont understand. They actually think he a good actor/producer/director when that aint the case. Wash ups like Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Robert De Niro, & Forest Whitaker only see 50 as an opportunity to stay relevant.
Not sure how you break those posts up like that in order to respond to each point personally. But I looked him up, he's from Chicago the south side I think so it might just be him. Yeah I know people just see it for face value, like Tyler Perry, his movies are horrible on a professional level, the writing is off the characters are limited. People don't act or talk like that. But he is successful so some just see that. Even though I think 50 needs to be mentored by a great producer or writer he is better than Tyler Perry.
CEEK

United States

#79823 Jun 23, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
You are useless...
Another jealous rant. HA!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79824 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
Stupid azz trolls, you mofos are funny as hell.
You got nothing else better to do but to harass MsNewNew and here she has putting your rooty-poo asses on ignore and you are still trying to get her to respond.
Sad bunch of Jenny women males and dyke azz females.....smh
Hey Einstein are u on the right thread? She came on in the morning saying people had nothing better to do all day while SHE sat here all day posting. She didn't ignore any posters. She responded all day. So why lie about it? And then she agrees with u. She lies constantly to start trouble. And now this shyt that it's about a man. She's been told what it's about and now she is lying again. She's a two faced stalker who harasses people for the same thing she does and that's what we don't like.

Yelling at bw who like wm but not saying a thing to BM that prefer WW
Yelling that canday said to take care of ur dying father when she said the same
Calling canday names for meeting men but doesn't have a problem with u saying u met a few women here.
Not saying a word to u about ur threats to go to a woman's house to hurt them but says canday is violent, angry and sick.

You may call that a potential lay but we call that an arrogant bytch with no class who likes to start trouble. But to her she's cool with all the men and that's all that matters. Because she keeps saying that over and over and over.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#79825 Jun 23, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, ya think very wrong, ya cuhmguzzlin' wigged Yank ghetto IVigger gypsy's azz wannabe cohcksucka. ;-) For this BS I should slap & yank that shyatty made in China pink wig off yo' dumb bald phagg head once & for all, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-) If ya wanna spout crap like this, then come out @ me straight & stop hidin' behind these 'hidden location' banana sock accounts. ;-) However, I'm glad the way ya described yo' ole Yank man above my lines, & I'm even moe glad to know I nailed yo' nerve to the bone, monkey. Now show me how ya swing yo' empty bald & glued on wig gypsy's azz head, Yank ghetto style. ;-D
More unnecessary dizzy limp wrist BS. "nailed yo' nerve to the bone" Really fool? LMAO I don't even try to read this dumb shyt, I just skim over it really because pidgin English is annoying at best and I despise dummies. You don't get to me you just prove my assessment of you every time you post to me, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an absolute idiot.

Like I need to hide from you, why would I? I don't fear a discombobulated fool, I live in Los Angeles just like it says and has alway said. You think it says different locations because your brains are scrambled and your eyes roll around in your head like marbles. I'm convinced you look every bit the fool that you come across as. Answer a question for me in ENGLISH does all the signing in and signing out to judge your own posts confuse you further? I'll bet it does. LMAO

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79826 Jun 23, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Another jealous rant. HA!
Why do u think people are jealous when they say something negative? New new does the same thing. Do u really think u are so perfect that no could like u?

That's what teenage girls say all the time. Youuuu sooooo jealousssss.
Grow up. There are people that don't like u or blonde due to how you act or what you say. Deal with it like an adult.
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79827 Jun 23, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
You are useless...
useless? The hell you say! I had 5 kids; I am retired from babymaking. THANK GOD.
I can now have sex without making no more little ones. and since there are no little ones at home anymore, don't have to sneak around behind locked doors, don't have to be quiet - HALLALUHIA - and clothing is pretty much optional.
I'm way past "useful", and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
blonDze

Coatesville, PA

#79828 Jun 23, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u think people are jealous when they say something negative? New new does the same thing. Do u really think u are so perfect that no could like u?
Grow up. There are people that don't like u or blonde due to how you act or what you say. Deal with it like an adult.
WHAT??? don't like me? What's not t like. I'm very likable.
And if ya don't like me, well ,,,la-dee-freaking- da!!-you can kiss my sweet white azz .
CEEK

United States

#79829 Jun 23, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeesh, try not to come across like a jealous btch so much and maybe I'll like you.
CEEK

United States

#79830 Jun 23, 2014
@KC......you must've really got under "silly trolls" skin. She posted you a looooong I hate you comment. Can't help, but laugh at her.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#79834 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>well said.
But you didn't have to explain anything to me Mami.
The women here who are always harassing you are nothing but common whoars who have been used and abused by men so they attack nice, friendly, and classy women like you to feel better about themselves.
Then you have those half-assed "Jenny-women" lady boys (Anderson) hot on your trail because you are someone they wish they can be with.
Anderson has more bytch in him than a fagit picking dingleberries out of his azz.
I MEAN LIKE ON THE REAL, dude got more sugar in him than Domino's.
Btw, there's nothing wrong with being a freak Mami.
I wouldn't have a woman who isn't one.
Just hold your head up high and be proud one.
These funky whoars and Jenny-women, boygirls who attack you wish they can be like you.
Fck all of the haters.
you are beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you different........YOU ROCK MSNEWNEW!!!!!!!
Hi Kc, I know I didn't have to however since I have meddlesome followers, everything is for a purpose. In view of the fact that you always have to be steps above these trolls. Even a hater has a function.:)

Ha, like I mention I’m not sure if it’s to discourage or to encourage. Although I believe when it’s coming from a hater it’s to discourage. This is has not been the first time nor will it be the last where some of these females have bumped hate and lies towards me in hope I will leave this site. Last year one particular female tried her best to plant doubt against me and it went on for months. I'm use to this and it only makes me stronger...

Trust me I have no shame in my game. I agree, as long as there’s limit do your thang.:)
And thank you!

Level 9

#79835 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>hey good morning MsNewNew.
Having major plumbing problems right now and i have Rotor Rooter here handling it.
$600 freakin' repair bill......Good God Almighty:(
Wow! That's about average especially since you're using Roto Rooters. I hope all works out.

Level 9

#79836 Jun 23, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>huh?
What was that?
Did you say something?
Oh yes that's right, you did.
let's see if I can properly translate all of the ruckus you said to me.......
(while you put a nigguh-rigged Mr. Microphone up to your throat) "hey KC,(in a robotic voice) my name is "Silly Trolls" and Imma rooooooty-poo, haterade sippin' jealous of MsNewNew crack whoar"
;)
WTH! See what I mean... LOL!

I love it...

Level 9

#79837 Jun 23, 2014
Lol!!! I literally have trolls Catching on Fire. I got them fire mad.. Lol!

Anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 11 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 33 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 39 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 44 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 49 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102