Random thoughts...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#78944 Jun 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you accused me of harassing someone you knew off the forum? Someone I had NEVER heard of? Kind of like that, Loulou? You went to lengths to try to find out information about me off this forum and then admitted you were WRONG all along. Sit down and BUTT out, k?
Look I didn't see this one and it's new to me. I went to lenghts to try to find Info about you? Are you crazy or what. You always said something to me in your Native language, followed by a happy googling k? I did the same to you in my language a few times. Then all of a sudden I had to prove myself to someone from Denmark. His opinion about me, was what you told him to be. I've never heard of the person. So in he comes and begin talking sh!t to me. Without know me. But guess what very fast I found out you just used him, and very fast he was talking to me in good way. So look if I wanted to find out about you I'd have called him, he's listed. And in all that I was wrong in a few things. I admit that. I told you all along this with Canday is wrong and IMO you carry the main responsability . Due to education and life experience Strange I told her her baby was well taken care off . Blonde freaked out about that. However later she used the exact same words to Canday - MY words. Wth is that . Smh.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#78947 Jun 18, 2014
Trolls put in your applications to be the next troll I can defeat. I have a new opening for a troll. I already defeated the most notorious troll on the forum, so now I'm open for a new troll.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#78948 Jun 18, 2014
No, I do not hate Americans, don't make me do a mama joyce on you.

Hello Loulou.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#78949 Jun 18, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Trolls put in your applications to be the next troll I can defeat. I have a new opening for a troll. I already defeated the most notorious troll on the forum, so now I'm open for a new troll.
You are too small and my grandma could whoop your azz..

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#78950 Jun 18, 2014
Lol, let the auditions begin!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#78951 Jun 18, 2014
selina london wrote:
No, I do not hate Americans, don't make me do a mama joyce on you.
Hello Loulou.
Hi Selina. Not into making any troubles are you TIC Lol

Since: May 10

London, UK

#78952 Jun 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Selina. Not into making any troubles are you TIC Lol
Hey luv, I didn't even read yours and NSD's posts,until now so why the fk did she come for me?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#78953 Jun 18, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Hey luv, I didn't even read yours and NSD's posts,until now so why the fk did she come for me?
Lol, IDK that's one of the reasons I've chosed not to have the inbox. True you didn't interact in the posting .

Location hidden

#78954 Jun 18, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol, let the auditions begin!
You are the forum mascot... The bird.

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#78955 Jun 18, 2014
I see you peeps are boring as hell unless you're bickering back and forth like school children :)

“OMG”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78956 Jun 18, 2014
Is this true?

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing
A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything

Location hidden

#78959 Jun 18, 2014
UruEuWauWau

Curitiba, Brazil

#78960 Jun 18, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>OK the one video i seen of the baby, she looked darker than beyonce's baby already, you must need some glasses. Her present color IS brown so if she gets two shades darker she will be quite dark and look like a typical black child not even biracial just admit it. I say black babies, meaning babies with two black parents. Why do you keep using racist jargon? I will look at your links anyway just to see if you need glasses or not.
Racist 'jargon', where?! ;-) It seems to me ya forgot yo' glasses, somewhere, or dunno how a typical or an average 'black baby' really looks like. ;-D

- this is how real 'black babies'/IVigglets regularly look like ;-)
h.ttp://twixar.me/BRG
h.ttp://twixar.me/RRG
h.ttp://twixar.me/YRG

Obviously, Balo's mulatto baby daughter Pia doesn't look like a 'black baby'. ;-P

- now, here ya can even see how/what a typical generational mulatto baby looks like, where both parents are Euro mulattoes. 1st link shows her mulatto parents. on the 2nd link by the end ya can even see their mulatto baby ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/j4m0UimxK1A
h.ttp://youtu.be/VtRlqkZ88jk

So, yeah, Balo's mulatto baby gyal will look more or less like any average mulatto anywhere in the world. Her color right now ain't brown, & she'll get only a shade darker by the time she grows up. ;-)

“OMG”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78961 Jun 18, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist 'jargon', where?! ;-) It seems to me ya forgot yo' glasses, somewhere, or dunno how a typical or an average 'black baby' really looks like. ;-D
- this is how real 'black babies'/IVigglets regularly look like ;-)
Obviously, Balo's mulatto baby daughter Pia doesn't look like a 'black baby'. ;-P
- now, here ya can even see how/what a typical generational mulatto baby looks like, where both parents are Euro mulattoes. 1st link shows her mulatto parents. on the 2nd link by the end ya can even see their mulatto baby ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/j4m0UimxK1A
h.ttp://youtu.be/VtRlqkZ88jk
So, yeah, Balo's mulatto baby gyal will look more or less like any average mulatto anywhere in the world. Her color right now ain't brown, & she'll get only a shade darker by the time she grows up. ;-)
h ttp://cdn.blogosfere.it/spetta coli/images/Raffaella%20Fico%2 0e%20Pia%20Gente.jpg

just fix the space

“OMG”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78963 Jun 18, 2014
I read this on another site

Land is important, not money. On land and water you can mine petroleum (oil), wood, clay alumina (for bricks), iron ore (for steel), grains, vegetables, fruit bearing trees, hydro electricity, and cotton (for clothing). These 9 materials that I have listed all come from LAND. They do not come from money, they come from LAND. Ok. If you are in control of the land of which these 9 materials are produced, you then control the cost of living that affects every individual in every society on earth. If you do not have land, then you cannot bear the 9 main materials that are required for living. Because you are not mining these materials, you are in debt to those who own the land and these 9 materials. Those of us who are focused on gaining "income" are falling trap to the rat race game laid for us. You will run around in circles endlessly in pursuit of "income". This is what they want you to do. You can get all the money they allow you, but they will not allow you to usurp the major production areas of the earth so that you can harvest your own materials. They keep their foot on you by not allowing you to harvest your own materials. They'll let you buy it from them. They are laughing behind your back. They don't care about petty dollars. Just as long as the land and materials remain in their control, they will have control of the flow of wealth
UruEuWauWau

Curitiba, Brazil

#78964 Jun 18, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>
h ttp://cdn.blogosfere.it/spetta coli/images/Raffaella%20Fico%2 0e%20Pia%20Gente.jpg
just fix the space
Dun worry, I know how to fix broken links, even w/o ya tellin' me. ;-) Yet what I still dun really get is, why did ya have to show me an edited/PS'd older photo of Balo's mulatto baby daughter Pia, when I showed ya the recent ones, last time?! It doesn't make any sense. ;-)

- one more time, here are average real 'black babies'

- here's (a typical Afro-European mulatto baby) Pia
h.ttp://twixar.me/WtG
h.ttp://twixar.me/ZtG
h.ttp://twixar.me/htG

There's an obvious diff. between 'black babies' & mulatto baby Pia. ;-)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78965 Jun 18, 2014
OMG smh wrote:
<quoted text>i think you might like this, if you have not seen it already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U_Jn2MvUhC4XX
Slave descent men are often not worthy to be followed or submitted to. BW who refuse to submit to slave descent BM, will happily submit to African men. When Caribbean and AA men are worthy of respect, they will get respect... but not before.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78966 Jun 18, 2014
Kanye West telling the world that his cave ho with a sex tape, is more influential than the African-American top lawyer and first lady Michelle Obama... Michael Jordan, a billionaire from BM and women, married to a WW, why should any BW respect these c00ns?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78967 Jun 18, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
Reaching in the record stacks bring the good tunes on back. You say it, and we'll play it! One for the old heads that will take you to the basement parties back in Da day where there was nothing but love going on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tBWHTVMnut4XX
Oh shit...You done went wwwwwaaaaayyyyy back!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78968 Jun 18, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
A troll talm bout defeating trolls???

Shits funny LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,264,231
News Reparations? How about ~7 Trillion? 1 min Spotted Girl 8
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 min Giulia 5,520
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 1 min goonsquad 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,011
Why are most white people racist? 1 min Spotted Girl 2,133
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 1 min Alittleblack 752
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 min Mister Please 72
Trump will destroy America ! 1 min PolakPotrafi 59
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 1 hr The Black Foreigner 36
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 3 hr enoch powell 5,433
More from around the web