Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why did you try and use her as an example considering she contradicts what you were trying to express.
Out of the two it's an easy pick for me; Fanny of course.
Strange.. they both have been raised by white fathers, one has great intellect plus beauty and is a high achiever in her own right, she also embraces her African beauty. The other also raised by a white father, wears long straight blonde weave to cover her curly (not even nappy) hair and lives off her looks.
But as you are a UK born African male, I am not surprised by your choice.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha! That kid was Wilding out! You Brits have quite a bit of patience because had he done that here he would have been in cuffs right away.
Think about it more carefully.
In the UK we have high levels of mental illness among Black people, particularly among Black men. People in the UK are used to seeing BM acting "strangely" or acting agitated in public places and unless they harass you, the general consensus is to ignore them.
If the police were called to every Black man acting strange, they would never have time to do anything else.

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it more carefully.
In the UK we have high levels of mental illness among Black people, particularly among Black men. People in the UK are used to seeing BM acting "strangely" or acting agitated in public places and unless they harass you, the general consensus is to ignore them.
If the police were called to every Black man acting strange, they would never have time to do anything else.
Stop gassing these n**gas over the pond. Let me jump in the shower, 2 ticks..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

selina london wrote:
The father's day one was funny... not just c00ning for White folks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Stop gassing these n**gas over the pond. Let me jump in the shower, 2 ticks..
You think the guy singing football's coming home, wearing 3 lions on his shirt, wasn't in England?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it..brother "accosting" (that's the word they would use) white folks on the street? He probably would've gotten tackled and subdued by a "__pack__" of white males, before too long.
(see what I did there?)
=^)
Blacks are only 3% of the population, most whites don't come into contact with BM in their daily lives. Also 48% of Bm in the UK are with white women, they are not seen as any kind of threat to white men. They are assimilationists like Big Smoke...just eager for acceptance. No threat to WM or their system at all.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the guy singing football's coming home, wearing 3 lions on his shirt, wasn't in England?
You're saying BM in the UK are mentally ill?

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The father's day one was funny... not just c00ning for White folks.
Watch the one in the natural history museum. The Somali security guard had me in tears. He's like you stupid Arabs, I don't care, don't make me lose my job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Jamaicans are funnier than anybody and we don't even have to try. This is hilarious beyond words and it get funnier the more she is allowed to talk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

selina london wrote:
<quoted text> You're saying BM in the UK are mentally ill?
Do you live under a rock? Aren't you aware of anything happening in the society around you? I'm really surprised that someone with a Black son, doesn't know that BM in the UK have the highest rates of mental illness out of everyone in the country, followed by BW.
The same statistics apply to Blacks in America too.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
Jamaicans are funnier than anybody and we don't even have to try. This is hilarious beyond words and it get funnier the more she is allowed to talk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Looool, I really could cuss you out, but that's my kids' heritage..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

selina london wrote:
Loool

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Loool
The Rasta man told him, I'm not your fu**ing daddy. You know south yeah?
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange.. they both have been raised by white fathers, one has great intellect plus beauty and is a high achiever in her own right, she also embraces her African beauty. The other also raised by a white father, wears long straight blonde weave to cover her curly (not even nappy) hair and lives off her looks.
But as you are a UK born African male, I am not surprised by your choice.
Why would I a 23 year old male chose an average looking 38 year old woman who has two white children over a fine 24 year old model who has no children?

What the hell does a ''UK born African male'' usually do? What is this new stereotype you're about to cook up?

Fanny looks more like certain women in the country my family mostly originate from anyways compared to Zadie, minus the blonde hair.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep talking to me about body hair.!!! Very strange ;/ I no I own a beauty salon but I can't help you I'm afraid ;-/
lol Is your hair business successful?

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it..brother "accosting" (that's the word they would use) white folks on the street? He probably would've gotten tackled and subdued by a "__pack__" of white males, before too long.
(see what I did there?)
=^)
LOL!

Intellectual integrity requires me to tap out on your riddle. Clearly you chopped off both the prefix and suffix of the word or it's part of an anagram that spatially eludes me at this late hour. I am a beast at Jeopardy, but not so much so at Wheel of fortune.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

selina london wrote:
<quoted text> The Rasta man told him, I'm not your fu**ing daddy. You know south yeah?
Yeah, Pops was funny when he said that. He almost sounded like a Yank for a second! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

selina london wrote:
<quoted text>The Rasta man told him, I'm not your fu**ing daddy. You know south yeah?
Lol yeah I used to live in south

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>lol Is your hair business successful?
Ermm yes lots of waxing is done in Essex lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I a 23 year old male chose an average looking 38 year old woman who has two white children over a fine 24 year old model who has no children?

What the hell does a ''UK born African male'' usually do? What is this new stereotype you're about to cook up?

Fanny looks more like certain women in the country my family mostly originate from anyways compared to Zadie, minus the blonde hair.
Ah your a baby .. But you seem more mature than your age .. Which is a good thing.. You seem more mature than certain "old"posters on here .. If you no what I mean lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,676
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min Phoenix Ascended 2,517
Young AAm protect black females from a rapist 3 min T-BOS 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Slave Coast 94,519
BW should stop the Sexual Dancing 5 min Big Knob Bob 10
Why do black men and women put each other down ... 5 min BelovedBell 41
White vet has sex with animals 8 min Michele 3
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 8 min Bigsmoke 662
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 19 min ash 423
Black Guy at an All White Party 19 min Michele 65
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 52 min Aussie Bob 149
•••
•••