Random thoughts...
KC Saint

United States

#78157 Jun 14, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect she had big plans for the three of you. But I digress.
don't get us confuse with you, Oh Really, and ADV you Shitkicker.
blonde1225

Gap, PA

#78160 Jun 14, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>hi Blondie.
You how these funny little people try to turn you, CEEK, and I against each other right?
BTW, i know you and CEEK laugh at this type of shyt so just enjoy the train ride babe.
You have just as much as right to post here as any of those haters so REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!
Oh yeah, what do you think your Ravens gonna do this year?
You know they are coming to the 'dome to play us this year huh?
We're gonna beat that azz lol
WHO DAT?
WE DAT!
BELIEVE DAT!
oh, I know exactly what they are trying to do; just as I know that you, CEEK, and I are just sitting back and laughing our azzes off at them!
Ha! Yeah there's gonna be an azz whooping all right- and my Ravens are the ones who are gonna be holding the whip! ;)
KC Saint

United States

#78161 Jun 14, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay for you to argue ?
Just because you consider yourself a female doesn't mean that we all do....wait...we all do. But just cause you act like a h0 doesn't mean you're a real h0 with a puxxy....wait... You are a puxxy n((a, so maybe that's why you excuse yourself and accuse me of being the only male in these discussions when there's 4 other ones all teaming up on the same female.
We see you let peer pressure get the best of you...but that's what we all expect from a h0 n((a like you.. The one half decent looking black female that tried to give you some play even though she was practically a kid... You bashing now because you too much of a h0 to appreciate things like that.
Btch azz n((a.
1. I bash only trolls.
2. I don't mess around with kids you sick fckng perv.
3. I am more of a man than you can ever dream to be.
4.i'm a puxxy you say?
You're the one who's too much of a little bytch to tell that to my face so.....
5. You're constantly picking fights with women and you gossip like some ghetto gaggin' little bltch and everyone around here knows that you're the biggest drama queen of Topix.
lol
The only posters you can only get along with is trolls and the least desired.
Now girl, go run along and play and bake a muffin in your little Easy Bake oven you pink, strawberry pussay little Barbie BEEEEEOOOOCH.
blonde1225

Gap, PA

#78163 Jun 14, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW.. in case you forgot when your Romeo initially aired the thints he did, I was the one whl put my neck on the line in your defense until he camecat me and you cheering him on.
Payback's a bytch.
bytch, STFU already! I DON'T GIVE A FCK what you do or don't do- and I sure as hell didn't ask for, want, or need your help. I suggest you keep your neck out of my reach. Who the fck you think you are- some Florence Nightingale of the topix battlefield?? And then acting all butt hurt because your "help" didn't help??
Jesus, GTFOH . go play with the dog or something .
KC Saint

United States

#78164 Jun 14, 2014
PAblonde1225 wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T fcking "sweetheart" me, you little fruity pie.
Go sell crazy somewhere else.
lol it's a "fruity pie" indeed.
blonde1225

Gap, PA

#78165 Jun 14, 2014
Wake up wrote:
And because you and Romeo weren't getting attention on "your" thread, you come running over here running your mouth in spewing your filth and dragging me into it because as usual you don't know WTF you're talking about.
Keep me out of your filthy posts. Problem solved
I got a better solution. Eat shyt and die, dogfcker.
Wake up

Blissfield, OH

#78167 Jun 14, 2014
Willey Stubbs 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a good person to do that when you are dealing with people like her and ceek you got to expect the worst after all they are miserable people
I'm not so sure if I'm nice but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I now regret ever having done that in that I now know that even if it's a lie, and knowing that it's a lie, they'll run with it. The things that CEEK has said, and she cheering him, in light of her history, it shows the standards one has for themselves.
KC Saint

United States

#78168 Jun 14, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fxck you with your bad attitude I'm never letting u hold my daughter. U a fake always talking shid about folks on the phone but on here u act all different and shid. I don't roll like that. We ain't cool so click up
and you wonder why I didn't bother to add you as a friend on my FB account.
As for your baby, I still think she is precious and sent from heaven.
But for the love of God, I hope someone adopts and protect her from your warped, air headed azz.
You are a unfit mother with serious mental issues and I sincerely hope that you don't teach that baby to grow up and pursue nothing but white men like you told me you will.
You are in no position to be a mother and this is something I definitely agree with NSD on.
I hope she uses her smarts and knowledge of the law to take that precious little baby from you for making fun of her deceased daughter you POS.
I am sorry that i went beneath my morals to even met you.
KC Saint

United States

#78169 Jun 14, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
my husband doesn't want another man touching his daughter anyway unless it's her papa
you're not married so lying about it Japhonie.
Give 'ol boy about another month or so and it's on back to Cowvan lol
KC Saint

United States

#78170 Jun 14, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming at you nice. I explaining what clearly you didn't grasp.
The day nice to you, sh*t bag, will be the day h*ll freezes over.
Lack of reading comprehension, much, fckwit?
nah, but i still wanna come to New Philadelphia to drop your fat azz a couple.......fckwit
KC Saint

United States

#78171 Jun 14, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't act out on your ideations, mope.
what I ideas Porky?
I don't indulge in such a thing.
I will leave that to you, Leo, and Al.
Wake up

Blissfield, OH

#78172 Jun 14, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>but,but, but I thought that's was your sick azz fantasy about your ex-boyfriend Oh Really and his cheerleading little bltch ADV.
Tell us, sh*t bag, what it takes to make jokes about an infant in graphic sexual terms? If I was Canday, I wouldn't let you near her child.

Why did your buddy tell you to knock it off and you saying you were just joking. Bet you never thought anyone would happen upon those posts. Wrong. And the links were reposted again. Oh well.
KC Saint

United States

#78173 Jun 14, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if they all 3 plan a cuckold.DV isn't funny though I think any man that beats and controls a woman should castrated so it's a good thing he's dead.I don't have ill feelings towards blonde I just have a dark side that I'm trying to control
so you must think Cowvan should be castrated then huh?.
After all, didn't you tell me that he used to come home piss-drunk, man handle you and tried to fck you in your azz?
Don't be a hypocrite
KC Saint

United States

#78174 Jun 14, 2014
Mikah wrote:
<quoted text>I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl, KC.
You know me, trouble is my middle name.
=D
yeah I bet
Wake up

Blissfield, OH

#78175 Jun 14, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>nah, but i still wanna come to New Philadelphia to drop your fat azz a couple.......fckwit
I'll take that as a direct threat. I'll be sure to forward that on. When can we expect you, bright light. Hopefully, you aren't transporing any firearms in your truck because some of us know the laws regarding that.
Wake up

Blissfield, OH

#78176 Jun 14, 2014
* transporting
KC Saint

United States

#78177 Jun 14, 2014
blonde1225 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I know exactly what they are trying to do; just as I know that you, CEEK, and I are just sitting back and laughing our azzes off at them!
Ha! Yeah there's gonna be an azz whooping all right- and my Ravens are the ones who are gonna be holding the whip! ;)
i will make note of what you said.
Ravens are going back to Baltimore with a Fleur De Lis up that azz.
KC Saint

United States

#78179 Jun 14, 2014
blonde1225 wrote:
<quoted text> bytch, STFU already! I DON'T GIVE A FCK what you do or don't do- and I sure as hell didn't ask for, want, or need your help. I suggest you keep your neck out of my reach. Who the fck you think you are- some Florence Nightingale of the topix battlefield?? And then acting all butt hurt because your "help" didn't help??
Jesus, GTFOH . go play with the dog or something .
that bytch is just traumatized over that white man who raped her fat, stinky azz a few years back lol
Wake up

Blissfield, OH

#78180 Jun 14, 2014
By the way, sh*t bag, I just love that little option known as screen shot. Thanks for the pic of ypurself that you posted on your profile.

Ta ta and toodle loo!
blonde1225

Gap, PA

#78181 Jun 14, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>that bytch is just traumatized over that white man who raped her fat, stinky azz a few years back lol
that dumb bytch is worthless . Its apparent that he fcked her brains out- literally

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 1 min Hillary 2016 21
Are black people more prone to violence because... (Feb '14) 4 min Mike H 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,403,643
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 8 min Hillary 2016 6
Bye Bye Black Men- A Race of Failures head to e... (Mar '15) 11 min T-BOS 27
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min MICHAX 136,417
why floyd mayweather hasn't sign the contract t... (Jan '15) 25 min T-BOS 69
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 5 hr Mite Be 155
More from around the web