Random thoughts...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#77873 Jun 12, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Hi luv, where have you been?
Busy as hell with work & staying the hell from round here LOL!!!

What you been doing for yourself tho???
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77876 Jun 13, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not me, vsh*t bag.
The only person beat is your little woman. Shall we post the filth you spewed about throwing her in the trunk and burning something down.
Just give me a reason to dig those posts up and to illustrate what a nasty little piece of work you are. Tell us Romeo, who was that was reported to the Police re a note left on your little woman's truck
GIVE YOU A REASON.....BTCH DIG UP EVERY FUCKIN POST YOU CAN FIND YOU STUPID, HO! A note left on her truck. Now how in the hell you gonna prove that was me. For one, I live 8 hrs from nlonde so driving that far to leave a note is only domething yo psychotic azz would do. Second, you troll azz, racist, brain damaged freak, you are silly trolls. All of a sudden the day I leave the post of you bring silly trolls you pop up to say your not. Now go find the any and every post and copy and paste it. You seem to forget your not the only one who can copy and paste. Lets find all your love notes to oh really who dumped yo ugly, lonely azz for mike hunt.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77877 Jun 13, 2014
Wake up wrote:
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/ TQCPPTT6PFOC7N7KR/p1666
blondegirl214 | Nov 8, 2010
Cincinnati Kid wrote:<quoted text>YOU ARE A FCKIN' LIAR.What in the hell gives you the right to think you can stand up for the black race as if you are our defender.You lieing, trifling, mentally ill, dysfunctional, fckin heifer.You acting as if you are the defender of blacks on this forum when I KNOW that sht that's going on in your life and that has went on is the TOTAL OPPOSITE of what you post.Don't defend us (blacks), because if Kip and a few others knew what I knew about your filthy azz they wouldn't waste their time responding to your post.
you don't know shyt about me- run on back to your little WIFE now okey dokey? liars are a bitter bunch, and anything that comes outta your mouth about me is obviously bullshyt.Don't fcking respond to me- and i'll do the same. As was the deal i agreed to when you put that idea forth to me last week.let it fcking go
It's old news.....DUMBAZZ! Look back a couple of pages and see that you posted that earlier today. It's dead like your army buddy.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#77879 Jun 13, 2014
Emotional CEEK wrote:
"blonde" if Kip and a few others knew what I knew about your filthy azz they wouldn't waste their time responding...
Well if YOU know it...and you still dating her, is it safe to assume you're a sorry mfer?

Obviously you're not going to tell the rest now because it will only make you look more pathetic than you already do...which is hard...especially after seeing you abuse a woman that was already suffering from abuse... But based on the way you worded this "emotional Ceek", it must be pretty fcking bad.

Lol :).

I can't believe you got so mad because she cheated on you with a guy named "Larry" (your words). That actually sounds like a black name, so atleast it was another brother.

Most of us that just found out about all of this are puzzle as to why you and blonde were running around the forum bashing and attacking others when onviously the two or you are the most pathetic people in the history of topix (according to you and her).
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77881 Jun 13, 2014
Wake up wrote:
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/ TQCPPTT6PFOC7N7KR/p1668
blondegirl214 | Nov 8, 2010
Cincinnati Kid wrote:<quoted text> I love a good fight!To all you old, raisin' face, yeast infected btches...LETS GET IT ON...never mind, let me rephrase that. Cause "gettin' it on" with a ole, raisin face, btch is what's gotten me in this trouble in the first place.LETS...debate, argue, converse, whatever....
your doing a good job of proving what a motherfcking azzhole you have turned out to be sweetheart.really great job.fucking bytch.bye bye- i not staying to argue this one out, its not worth it anymore.be around at a later date. hopefully your jealous insecure azz will be gone by then.oh btw; the gift was delivered to the proper authorities- just warning ya- keep your shoes on. someone be knocking at the door sooner than you think punk azz little bytch.;)
LMBAO......That's it thats all you can find. Surely you're not gonna let your flunky Anderson out do you. Lol....posting four year old post. Your laughable. Keep going, lilttle dog fcker. Oh yeah, remember that? Remember when you were caught by another poster in the bestiality thread posting about fckin a dog? Yeah, that was pretty sick even for you, but not surpising. Lol
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77883 Jun 13, 2014
Ha, the dude changed my name on my post! Lol
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77884 Jun 13, 2014
Where did aisling and her mission boy go? Did you find any more links?DDon't give up now. Lol
brtitish ho

Denver, CO

#77886 Jun 13, 2014
When will Selina London take that 300 pounds photo down. Her head is the size of an elephant's ass.

Since: May 10

UK

#77887 Jun 13, 2014
All you stupid mofo,come for me....

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#77888 Jun 13, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A++ this^ so true!
You know everyone has skeletons in their closet and everyone has done or said things they wish they hadn't. But this crew thinks they are perfect and have the right to constantly berate others for what they do. It's the pathetic arrogance of them that annoys the hell out of me.

Of course Ceek is going to say it's lie now. What else is he going to say?

And on top of it, because there couldn't possibly be more than one person that is sick of their shyt, we all have to be the same poster. I must be you or Aisling, because it's not possible that another person feels the same way about them. They are just too perfect and too nice to be not liked.

And Notso lies because she and I BOTH know that post was there, and that is all that matters. But for the proof here is the link where she talks about her post being removed http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

And if you google: michelin topix NotSoDivineMsM site:www.topix.com - you can see the post that was removed.

Are white women attracted to black men?- Topix
www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7N7KR/p5... ?...
Topix
Feb 8, 2014 - 20 posts - &#8206;3 authors
3. 2. 2. NotSoDivineMsM wrote: Since I have seen both pics, all I can say is that blonde is far better looking than the Michelin lip looking Sassy.

And there is many more, but I've made my point and I'm done wasting my time with a bunch of rejects that think they can preach to others.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#77890 Jun 13, 2014
selina london wrote:
All you stupid mofo,come for me....
Come or c*m?

IronOak

Location hidden

#77892 Jun 13, 2014
One thing... Isnt it racist to think that some1 is so inferior that he/she needs help?

My friend called it silent-racism... And the whitepeople (especially whitewomen) have this superiority thing towards other groups..
We dont take them seriously.

Mother teresa/god complex..

Lefties get their panties in a bunch when 1 of their precious blacks votes for the right wing..

Why would a successfull coloured person vote for the commies any more than a successfull white person?

IronOak

Location hidden

#77893 Jun 13, 2014
Western nations are led like a bad business all for the sake of the lefties getting more votes from the button eyed people.

IronOak

Location hidden

#77894 Jun 13, 2014
How can I be "off-topic" when the topic name is random thoughts...

smh

Since: May 10

UK

#77895 Jun 13, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Come or c*m?
you are a cool guy, however nobody cares about you on this forum,

IronOak

Location hidden

#77896 Jun 13, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> you are a cool guy, however nobody cares about you on this forum,
So?

I dont care if USA gets nuked.:D

Aint it wonderful..

IronOak

Location hidden

#77897 Jun 13, 2014
Phock these race-mixers are idiots... Especially women.

"In a 100000 years we are all gonna be the same colour"...

Ummm no we wont.. Skincolour is due to the adaptation to the environment..

Many american whites have african in them and yet they are still white.

I dont want to belong in the same category with these idiots.
Its like these people have 50 points lower IQ than average.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#77899 Jun 13, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, sh*t bag, and trust me , your little woman better prepare herself in that due to your actions in running that filthy mouth of yours, I'm going to rip her a new one. And beginning with her daddy issues.
LMBAO! Yo stankin, lil white azz can't handle the big dawg, so you go after my woman. Know what you sound like....a terrorist. They can't get the government so they go after the citizens. Well ole loony bin has gone to the other side. Aisling wants to be Al Qaeda. Gurl, you one pathetic, lonely, childless, psychotic, freak. Well psycho, Al, dog whisper, a brotha busy. Tell yo mission boy, he a btch for ridin with yo racist azz.
CEEK

United States

#77901 Jun 13, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wish that song "these h0's ain't loyal" would have came out before you fell in love with a h0 (your words).
Don't let it go to your head that you tough because you been threatening females and leaving notes on their vehicles and scaring them and their kids. You ain't tough to a dude, we all see you as a puxxy n((a and if you threaten us would beat you like "Larry" was beating your ol lady drAwls in(again, your words).
We know how you and trans x fight, where if two dudes fight whoever lose have to let the other one fck him, because he slipped up and admitted that....then all the rest of us could think of was when him and KC was fighting a few weeks earlier how it looked like both those n((AA's was trying to lose. wtf. Hmmm. Gxy puxxy n((a's.
Stop threatening and scaring these old damaged h0's with that tough guy routine. You just a puxxy n((a.
will you stop biting off my saying. I used the chris brown song on you and now you going around saying it to everybody. You live up to your name.....Tommy the mission boy. I bet yo massa, Aisling told you to say that, didn't she? Hey, maybe, it was your boy "larry" who left her the note. LOL! Anyway, you never answered my question, how many of these topix women have blocked your pms? How many of them dog you EVERY time they come on this thread? Like I said before, yo startin five is fcked up. Yo team played like the heat did last night......soft. a bunch of racist women and a transvestite ridin with you. N!**@, I bust yo azz everytime you come to me and you love the abuse. Thats why you keep comin back. Yo female tendencies, keep you hollerin at, CEEK. Now when yo btch azz can come at me with something NEW and LEGIT let me know. You harpin on old sht that EVERYONE knew about, except YOU shows me how far out of the topix circle you are. N!**@, actin like a jealous ho, lookin into my past with the other broads. You wanna do a background check too, lil mama. Make sure im the MAN for you, sissy mthfcka. Go wash yo stankin pssy, TAMMY. CEEK done fcked you again.
blonde1225

Bethlehem, PA

#77904 Jun 13, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LMBAO! Yo stankin, lil white azz can't handle the big dawg, so you go after my woman. Know what you sound like....a terrorist. They can't get the government so they go after the citizens. Well ole loony bin has gone to the other side. Aisling wants to be Al Qaeda. Gurl, you one pathetic, lonely, childless, psychotic, freak. Well psycho, Al, dog whisper, a brotha busy. Tell yo mission boy, he a btch for ridin with yo racist azz.
LMSWAO @ "Aisling wants to be Al Qaeda"! I can picture Aisling gleefully selling popcorn at the public hangings in the town square - back in the "good ol' days". And there'd be Anderson buying it all up.
a fight that happened 4 YEARS AGO; filled with hateful lies and bullshyt from both of us has got her so excited she's foaming at the mouth! Pathetic.
and who the hell is Larry??!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you ever use your third eye on white people? (Apr '10) 2 min Skiff Azlaan 29
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Moronos 2,150
1.5 Billion Blacks Need to take Actions Against... 3 min Rooster 4
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 42
News Forced diversity training backfires, claims Har... 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,396,569
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? 12 min T-BOS 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min TranshumanX 46,656
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 36 min you knew 136,195
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 44 min Don Barros Serrano 129
Black Failure 1 hr Guest 37
More from around the web