Comments
70,701 - 70,720 of 80,437 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#77468 Jun 8, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on the individual..you may have just caught them at a bad moment and they decided to put finger to keyboard and/or they just got tired of your incessant BS...sh!t happens.
Anyway look who's getting all beside himself now...doesn't take a lot to set you off. I'll bet you hung out with the Whites at high school....the token Black guy.
No, you old drunk..there is never a good reason to threaten violence because some dude doesn't like the female music you listen to. This is some n))gger (notice I uses the -er suffix and not the -a suffix to provide extra impact) BS.

Since: May 10

UK

#77475 Jun 8, 2014
Auntie M, why are you not checkin the native American bitch?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#77477 Jun 9, 2014
Where's my "hookah" :)

Come holler at me pretty lady.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#77478 Jun 9, 2014
Lol, people is asking questions :).

These people want some answers :).

Tell us why you do biased :)

Tell us why you always attacking Black ladies but get quite when it's one of your own :).

Tell us why you keep following Anderson around :).

These are just a few of the questions that's everybody wants you to answer..

UK

#77479 Jun 9, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>cute pic Selina.
Is that you?
it's not for you babe.. Suzie Wong!! Ak47 nah she needs a slap and I'm the only one that's gonna give it to Raw.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77480 Jun 9, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> it's not for you babe.. Suzie Wong!! Ak47 nah she needs a slap and I'm the only one that's gonna give it to Raw.
Oh! I understand. You think Dev is Anderson, so when Dev said I was 6 out of 10, you decided to run post your pic.
You're more than 10 years younger than me. When I was your age I blew you out the water.. you best believe.

Location hidden

#77481 Jun 9, 2014
I only put on weight when I hit 40... before that I was always slim. Only a pig gets overweight under 40. Our metabolism is much faster when we are younger... so no excuse.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77482 Jun 9, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
I only put on weight when I hit 40... before that I was always slim. Only a pig gets overweight under 40. Our metabolism is much faster when we are younger... so no excuse.
Claws extended.....Meow! Meow!

Location hidden

#77483 Jun 9, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Claws extended.....Meow! Meow!
If you've been following the last few comments on this thread, you know why. When she refers to "Suzy Wong" she's talking about me, in case you didn't know that. She told Big Smoke not to post to me yesterday and now today more of her sh!t.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77484 Jun 9, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've been following the last few comments on this thread, you know why. When she refers to "Suzy Wong" she's talking about me, in case you didn't know that. She told Big Smoke not to post to me yesterday and now today more of her sh!t.
I was just having a bit of fun, not taking sides or indicting you of anything; besides you Bob and weave with the best of them and are more than capable of rhetorically defending yourself from transgressors......so carry on mate!

UK

#77485 Jun 9, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
j You're Internet p***y, nothing more nothing less.

Level 7

Location hidden

#77486 Jun 9, 2014
Congratulations to the sister Audrey McDonald for setting a new record in winning her 6th Tony Award with her portrayal of Billie Holiday. The girl has got some chops!

http://news.yahoo.com/audra-mcdonald-makes-to...

Location hidden

#77487 Jun 9, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text>j You're Internet p***y, nothing more nothing less.
But you still run to post your pic to prove something to women 10 years older than you. You must be a very confident early 30s woman :)
:)

Location hidden

#77488 Jun 9, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just having a bit of fun, not taking sides or indicting you of anything; besides you Bob and weave with the best of them and are more than capable of rhetorically defending yourself from transgressors......so carry on mate!
Lol!

Location hidden

#77489 Jun 9, 2014
Someone posting as Vampire Queen was on this forum.. I wonder if it is the one from before?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#77490 Jun 9, 2014
Yes!

I finally defeated all the trolls on topix!

I win!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#77491 Jun 9, 2014
Good morning and have a good day.... :)
serious

Mesa, AZ

#77492 Jun 9, 2014
Selina London take the photo down . you look like a huge water buffalo with a weave and no eyebrows. smdh
Selina

London, UK

#77494 Jun 9, 2014
serious wrote:
Selina London take the photo down . you look like a huge water buffalo with a weave and no eyebrows. smdh
I'm not wearing make up baby,... what are you gonna do send, Al-shabab/Boko Haram for my arse?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#77495 Jun 9, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, she sure was but her stubbornness would stop her from admitting she was wrong.
Yeah it is known that the origins of Nile valley civilizations came from the southern regions of modern day Sahara so they could of easily been nilo-Saharans which the dominant Nubian group remained. But I don't think so entirely because there would of also been a migration north from east Africa of afro-Asiatic speakers who would then go on to produce Egyptians.
Actually I would say Afro-Asiatic speakers came later in Ancient Egypt, but not TOO late but not before Nile-Saharans. Pre-Dynastic upper Egypt was actually produced by Nile Saharans and I would even say the first dynasty.

Here we have nilotic types Egyptians:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/336534783...

There is no reason to believe that they can't be the same type people on the entire valley. There was no magic cutoff point. This is the old kingdom though. What you notice is in Egyptian reliefs this Nilotic type of Egyptian begins to DISAPPEAR through time. But...Nilotic folk seem to have had large impact and influence on neighboring African peoples especially Afrasian speakers. he leopard skins of the priests, the cattle rituals and bull symbolism of the kings, etc. Also nilotic influence on Egyptian language...

IMO Ancient Egypt was started by Nile Saharans earlier on, but than migrating Afrasian speakers came in absorbed the people/civilization. The oldest lineages in Egypt are actually A and B. So one must look to those IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 4 min WhyBMsoPathetic 515
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,100,421
Nigerian Queens belong to Pakistani men 5 min Darkjaemess 2
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 5 min Ugh 3,198
The Elamites where blacks? (Mar '11) 6 min husayn 24
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 4,719
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,083
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••