Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Big Smoke you have the UK mind set, and I'm glad you can't spread it beyond our borders, in person. Only via in the internet

“So Say We All”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You in Europe the home of whites, where they bicker among themsleves. But juts because they bicker among themselves doesn't mean that when a Frenchman leaves France and moves to Angola he doesn't think of himself as White first and French second, or When British person moves to China they don't think of themselves as White first.
The Polish and slavs have taken jpbs away from Blacks and Asians in far higher pecentages than whites.... even though they argue, they employ a slav before they employ you.
As I said before, I don't care what UK BM think. No pro-Black group cares what BM in the UK think. They think you are all white washed c00ns who worship "cave hos"
Actually he is correct in what he is saying. Tell me though, you don't see a problem with a pro-black group that thinks what you stated? Big red flag to me. I'm pro-human so I'm careful of people that state they are pro-black or pro-white. I don't have to follow any rules that "my" group dictates. I can shop and live wherever I desire. It's quite liberating and there is no anger or frustration as to what anyone else does.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Ceek,:)
This pain goes back longer than a week. He's still hurting from over a year ago because I played him.
He never left, he can't... this is it, trolling is his life. And as you can see soon as he "came back" , he posted my name twice in the same thread. He's hurting...
morning Ms NewNew. Yeah, I can tell he's still hurting. He's takin a lot of abuse in the past week or so. I offered him my services of helping him become a man, but it's hard to reprogram him out of btch mode. It's a difficult task considering, his momma raised him to be that way.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You in Europe the home of whites, where they bicker among themsleves. But juts because they bicker among themselves doesn't mean that when a Frenchman leaves France and moves to Angola he doesn't think of himself as White first and French second, or When British person moves to China they don't think of themselves as White first.
The Polish and slavs have taken jpbs away from Blacks and Asians in far higher pecentages than whites.... even though they argue, they employ a slav before they employ you.
As I said before, I don't care what UK BM think. No pro-Black group cares what BM in the UK think. They think you are all white washed c00ns who worship "cave hos"
But does it look like we're in Angola?

When it comes to construction many firms would rather employ Polish over their very own (English), so what's your point? Also did I claim racial discrimination doesn't exist here or something because I clearly did not. Fact is here in the ''homelands of whites'' white supremacy takes a back seat to nationalism and ethnic pride.

If no pro-black group cares what BM in the UK think then what really makes you think these same people would care what a BW in the UK who had a child with a white man thinks.

You're one funny character.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>read fool, i said I don't like her new stuff and I am tired of hearing that song every time I turn on a radio.
I do not care for that song at all and I think you need to check your tone before you address me next time
So you like her old stuff then? That is just as wrong..Oh so wrong for a grown man (or any male) to be listening to that. Do you bump that on your CD player on the way to work? Do you jam it out on your MP3 player while at the gym?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Make one less... kill yourself.
You are basically the lieutenant to white supremacists. You cosign white male racism..You worship white males. Why would I ever expect you to say anything that would be positive and uplifting to black males.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine, you are free to feel that way, while Black Americans can feel how they want and fight discrimination, the way they want. You have a recent criminal conviction for "fraud?"committed when you were over the age of 18, which the US classifies as a "crime of moral turpitude" So for the next 20 years (if EVER) you will not be able to legally enter the USA and you will NEVER be able to obtain US citizenship.
Where did I claim they shouldn't fight discrimination? My argument is that you're full of shlt, you're here essentially trying to claim white supremacy runs the entire world and only the children of BW/WM couplings can defeat it. All the while blaming black men for everything wrong in society. What type of BS is that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Hera wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is correct in what he is saying. Tell me though, you don't see a problem with a pro-black group that thinks what you stated? Big red flag to me. I'm pro-human so I'm careful of people that state they are pro-black or pro-white. I don't have to follow any rules that "my" group dictates. I can shop and live wherever I desire. It's quite liberating and there is no anger or frustration as to what anyone else does.
Actually you're wrong....whites from all over Europe settled in South Africa and enjoyed being WHITE above being Dutch or British.
Europe is their home dumbazz...
Biological brothers living in the same home, argue and annoy each other and run to mother to tell tales and try to get each other in trouble.But when they are on the street, or at school they have each other's backs... they are on the same side when it comes to dealing with ouitsiders.. they remember they are family.
I think if I was white, I would have the luxury of being pro-human becuase I would be coming from the standpoint of mu humanity being largely accepted. Pro-Black isn't anti-white, it's all about equality :)
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
Big Smoke you have the UK mind set, and I'm glad you can't spread it beyond our borders, in person. Only via in the internet
What the hell is a ''UK mind set''?

If it was slavery era you'd be the one to sleep with the slave master thinking your child will have a better life then blame black men when the slave master sees his offspring as yet another slave.

You have a warped mind set.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Hera wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro-human is the way forward.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
True, you forgot to mention Kush would also go on to rule over modern Israel/Palestine and Lebanon at it's height when it took over Egypt in the 25th dynasty.
I can't take those racists serious when its clear Upper Nubians and Lower Egyptians were essentially the same people but had different cultures.
Yeah that always seems to happen, some in the tribe go on to join the enemies cause.
[QUOTE]
Agreed.

[QUOTE who=" Bigsmoke"]
But she was claiming modern day Nilotics descend from ancient Nubians which I'm sure is hardly the case.
Again you have to understand that Nubians were a monolithic people and there were different groups living on the Nile Valley.You have to understand that you're both essentially right.

Nilotic groups like the Dinka originated in Central Sudan which was part of the Kushite Empire. Exactly what is so different about their way of life? Dinka are semi-agricultural pastoralists. So were the Kushites. Dinka revered their cattle. So did the Kushites. Yes, the languages of the Dinka and Kushites may be different but they are still closely related! I won't even get into your claim that they "look different" since we know Kush was an empire with many tribes.

I know you have your doubts of any nilotic group having their part in Ancient Nile valley civilizations but I can show you evidence if you need some shown.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was slavery era you'd be the one to sleep with the slave master thinking your child will have a better life then blame black men when the slave master sees his offspring as yet another slave.
Shalimarr is a nutty broad..you can't take anything she says seriously..There is a very good reason why women are not in charge of many things..because most women simply are not logical.

So when a woman reaches a certain age, and is no longer beautiful, and doesn't really have anything else either, they lash out, and can get quite unruly. It is no picnic being a middle aged woman who rates about a 6 on the 1 to 10 scale I imagine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basically the lieutenant to white supremacists. You cosign white male racism..You worship white males. Why would I ever expect you to say anything that would be positive and uplifting to black males.
You guys have had nearly 200 years to do something, yet your biracial sons inherit your "inferiority"gene. Lets try to create some biracial men who have the arrogant, entitled gene :) Those are the men who will not be subjugated, they will lead the fight.. fire against fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The stereotype of a Black male UK mind set is "white washed c00n, who loves white people and is desperate for white acceptance."
People desperate for white acceptance, will try to claim white supremacy doesn't exist and they will try to take the focus off Black unity or Black empowerment, they will try to defend the status quo by claiming to be "pro-human"

But of course as Blacks are human too, so no way is proBlack anything other than pro-human :)

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

@Shalimarr

What about me? I'm a mixed breed? Did I inherit any "inferior" genes from my black father? But note my mother is not white.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalimarr is a nutty broad..you can't take anything she says seriously..There is a very good reason why women are not in charge of many things..because most women simply are not logical.
So when a woman reaches a certain age, and is no longer beautiful, and doesn't really have anything else either, they lash out, and can get quite unruly. It is no picnic being a middle aged woman who rates about a 6 on the 1 to 10 scale I imagine.
Do you think WM subconsciously or even consciously raise their sons to feel inferior to other white men simply because of the color of their skin? We already know that BM do this. So what is illogical about thinking the biracial sons of WM may have something very important to bring to the proBlack movement?
And as for the rest of your personal attack on me :) I never considered myself beautiful. never considered myself as more than a 7 on a good day. So to be a 6 when I'm past my bloom, is a compliment.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have to understand that Nubians were a monolithic people and there were different groups living on the Nile Valley.You have to understand that you're both essentially right.
Nilotic groups like the Dinka originated in Central Sudan which was part of the Kushite Empire. Exactly what is so different about their way of life? Dinka are semi-agricultural pastoralists. So were the Kushites. Dinka revered their cattle. So did the Kushites. Yes, the languages of the Dinka and Kushites may be different but they are still closely related! I won't even get into your claim that they "look different" since we know Kush was an empire with many tribes.
I know you have your doubts of any nilotic group having their part in Ancient Nile valley civilizations but I can show you evidence if you need some shown.
For me to say no Niolitcs descend from people who were involved or even ruled those ancient civilizations would be a lie, I'm sure many did. But SBW was essentially claiming it's exclusively Nilotics who descend from ancient Nubians.

I open for new things, I'd like to see that evidence even though I am not disagreeing with you here.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe some of the things she comes up with, no logic what so ever.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have had nearly 200 years to do something, yet your biracial sons inherit your "inferiority"gene. Lets try to create some biracial men who have the arrogant, entitled gene :) Those are the men who will not be subjugated, they will lead the fight.. fire against fire.
Didn't exactly work like that in Brazil now did it.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My little ruse worked =^)..You have been talking about being pro-black for weeks..It only took me one comment to make you show your true colors. You have no respect for BM. You only respect your white daddy. And if some rotten toothed white brit came to you today and decided he wanted you to be his, you would not put up any resistence...And then when he leaves you for a sexy white woman you will stalk him. You pathetic n3gro bed wench.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••