Random thoughts...
CEEK

United States

#77834 Jun 12, 2014
PAblonde1225 wrote:
<quoted text> don't you have a dog to attend to??
Shes moved on to Clydesdales.....more meat. Lol!!!

Since: Feb 11

london

#77835 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening/morning Ti amo! No I'm not watching the WC.:(
Hey msnewnew good evening ;) why are you not watching !! Is it on to early in the states ! Lol

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#77836 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I know right... I remember you from years back on here.hope your well aop
I been good...Thanks for your concern!!! But Im tryna member who you is tho...

Location hidden

#77837 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening AOP! How are you doing?:)
Sup...Im good...How bout you???

Location hidden

#77838 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Nicca do you work?
Let me guess, you're off today.... On extended leave of absence, right?
Its sad when you aint got no friends, no job, or no social life LOL!!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#77839 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey msnewnew good evening ;) why are you not watching !! Is it on to early in the states ! Lol
I keep forgetting about it, so I don't know what time it comes on here.*shrug* Lol!

Level 9

#77840 Jun 12, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup...Im good...How bout you???
I'm doing great.:)

Level 9

#77841 Jun 12, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Its sad when you aint got no friends, no job, or no social life LOL!!!
Ha! Just bad anyway you look at it....

london

#77842 Jun 12, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>I been good...Thanks for your concern!!! But Im tryna member who you is tho...
lol never mind .. you might remember me as Mediterranean princess ..

london

#77843 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I keep forgetting about it, so I don't know what time it comes on here.*shrug* Lol!
Ha ha.to tell you the truth I got bored and turnt the channel over.. I don't no why I was kidding myself that I was interested in football .. But I will watch it Saturday to see how England do lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#77844 Jun 12, 2014
Bad day for the self righteous troll click. Never seen a group of people so enthusiastic about attacking a young mother. Never seen a group of people make so many excuses as to why it's ok for 10 adults/senior citizens to attack a young mother that's going through the struggle and trying her hardest to make the best of it.

Well we now know thanks to Ceek that the reason why Blonde does it is because she's been abused so much that she's turned into an abuser.

Those are the "sane" people that our sick old friend is always referring to when she says...."all the sane posters".

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#77845 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Nicca do you work?
Let me guess, you're off today.... On extended leave of absence, right?
Its summer...

We finns have holidays during summer.

Some of us have actually tried to excel and push ourselves so that we do not have to work shifts in a local walmart..

Location hidden

#77846 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol never mind .. you might remember me as Mediterranean princess ..
Yea thats right...I knew you was somebody I know...I just couldnt member who tho LOL...Whats been up witcha tho???

IronOak

Location hidden

#77847 Jun 12, 2014
Our secretary....

She is a real woman.. Real feminine quiet tender voice, 160cm tall, dresses respectively...

She bakes.

A real motherly instinct since she is pregnant... A married woman with good strong 6foot tall husband.

Feminine women attract masculine men.

Location hidden

#77848 Jun 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing great.:)
Thats whats up :)
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Just bad anyway you look at it....
Aint it tho LOL???

Level 9

#77849 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha.to tell you the truth I got bored and turnt the channel over.. I don't no why I was kidding myself that I was interested in football .. But I will watch it Saturday to see how England do lol
Lol!! I do try to keep up with my local teams though... until I see them losing.:)

Level 9

#77850 Jun 12, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats whats up :)
<quoted text>
Aint it tho LOL???
Ha! It is what it is and that's the way it has to be...

london

#77851 Jun 12, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>Yea thats right...I knew you was somebody I know...I just couldnt member who tho LOL...Whats been up witcha tho???
I've been good, what about you!;) do you no where all the old posters went like cheekds,Valerie,morrison,ashla nd,eastldngirl,? There's loads more but I don't want to bore you lol..I miss the old topixs.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#77852 Jun 12, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>look at you, thats all you know is laying down and.opening your legs. Lil girl, you are truly sad. Between you and the wanna be bm anderson i don't know who's more.pathetic. I guess that's why you and him feel a connection cause his momma, is a dirty btch like you. Maybe Anderson should invite you to his moms house for thanksgiving. You all can.sit at the dinner table and tell war stories. Anderson can.say how he was the reason.for the military's policy of, "don't ask, don't tell" and you and his momma can tell old ho stories. Sounds like the holidays will be full of laughter and fckin at momma andersons house!
According to that incredibly emotional rant you let off in the other thread "Larry" was fcking your btch. Lol. Nobody respects a puxxy n((a, not even a "lying h0" (blonde) as you put it in the other thread.

She said you was cheating on your wife with her and judging on how pathetic you are, I think it's safe to assume it's a black woman you was cheating on with a white "wh0r" as you put it.

Things not looking so good for MsNewNew. She got a bunch of gxy irbm and some non bw that call bw .."black btches" on her team.

These are the "sane" posters our good OLD buddy is always talking about.

IronOak

Location hidden

#77853 Jun 12, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been good, what about you!;) do you no where all the old posters went like cheekds,Valerie,morrison,ashla nd,eastldngirl,? There's loads more but I don't want to bore you lol..I miss the old topixs.
Yea for what Ive seen, the battle and racism extends a decade back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,659,214
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 3 min Fucisil 5
Per capita blacks commit more mass shootings th... 5 min White 7
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 6 min Fucisil 57
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 6 min el rey de los cam... 13
Is this KIP? 6 min KIP 49
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 16 min Harrisson 141
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 hr White 41
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 4 hr Jake 86
More from around the web