Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#75400 May 28, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You was called a squaw and 1/2 breed after you called Knob a ng so stop lying and if anyone doubts it they can go to this http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTAUS4LUQ5MR6... and if you call black people racist names then expect the same tratment.
WTH! Lol!!! This white girl is out of her rabbit azz mind or she think we are. Now she's speaking on our behave. What's next... we all holding hands singing folk songs? I have seen it all... Lol!! When she herself have called us all racist names...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75401 May 28, 2014
I think this is the best reggae recording ever made.. ever in the history of the universe. It has everything, Jamaican legend on the vocals, the base line is sublime, the keyboard, the keyboard.
Absolute bliss... Perfect in every way.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75402 May 28, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't crave black men you wouldn't be here.
Stop flattering yourself. I've never been attracted to black men. Mulattos and Zambos, yes. Black? No.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#75403 May 28, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH! Lol!!! This white girl is out of her rabbit azz mind or she think we are. Now she's speaking on our behave. What's next... we all holding hands singing folk songs? I have seen it all... Lol!! When she herself have called us all racist names...
I'm not white. And hell yeah, I called him a name, because of what he told me to do. Hell no, there won't be any holding hands or any of that sht. Far from it.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#75404 May 28, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl please! If you wasn't here you wouldn't know what we are discussing. The N word can represent any race.... A stupid, lazy person and they comes in all races. So believe me we don't get offended. Most of the time we just feel like checking a b!tch...
I know the N word can represent any race. I've called many whites the N word, too.
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#75405 May 28, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop flattering yourself. I've never been attracted to black men. Mulattos and Zambos, yes. Black? No.
Most males in this forum are not Mulattos or Zambos, no. Black? Yes.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#75407 May 28, 2014
Dam, MsNewNew is diggin a trench in that azz!

Lol :).

MsNewNew ain't "Neva scarred"

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#75408 May 28, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, same with NSD. I've heard her make some really Nasty comments about Canday, she even called black famous, "black trash".
MsNewNew Always said don't trust any non blacks on the forum.
THAT is a LIE....Post the link. YOU twisted some letters that HE used in his own screen name into your lying interpretation. YOU are a joke and everyone is laughing at your feeble attempts to justify your girlyman behaviour and self rating nonsense.....smh....

Oakland

#75409 May 28, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Co Sign! Lmao!
She even told all her members that if she catches them on Aziya (another black woman) site they were banned. She said "Anderson I'm sooo mad at Aziya, she was supposed to delete her site when I opened mine!"
That's was a dam NSD(lie). Nobody ever made that agreement with NewNew. NewNew copied Aziyas idea and then tried to steal all her members. But nobody came to NewNew site. NOBODY.
You just can't keep my name off of your lying fingertips, can you? I wasn't even online when NewNew had her own site and knew nothing about it. So explain how I am involved in any of this mess? You are just obsessed and not handling the mass rejection well. Maybe telling the truth for once will help you get better......smh....

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#75410 May 28, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Most males in this forum are not Mulattos or Zambos, no. Black? Yes.
Who said I was here to date men on this forum, though? There is only one guy here who I like and he knows who he is. He's not black.
Crayon70

Warwick, RI

#75411 May 28, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
whaaa maya angelous died? haven't seen anything on facebook about it.
It is because FB is not a legit source of news, honey.

Oakland

#75412 May 28, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NSD is the biggest provocateur on the forum. She stalks other members, attacks them then when they respond she screams "lawsuit! CPS!" Lol crazy old btch. She said the other day...I'm not emailing anybody about Anderson he ain't that serious...then yesterday she admits "I been emailing a lot members about Anderson and scheming and plotting and harassing him and have other members I have trashed him to privately and now have a combined bullying association with posts and PMs from Anderson".
Btch is crazy and stalking and harassing me. She upset cause Canday spank that old wrinkled azz good.
More LIES....LINK? I said I am in touch with a lot of people off of this forum. EMAILS?????? Stalking you? Canday couldn't spank anything especially me. Nor can you, Magoo. You're just mad I want NOTHING else to do with your lying backside. The more you post, the more you look like the stalker and rejected fool. Quit sniping and I will continue to IGNORE you. It's the same thing I told Canday....

*smirks*

Level 9

#75413 May 28, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone please put a d!ck in your mouth, to shut you the f*ck up!
Geez.
Ha! This was too easy that I'm going to let you have your little moment. Heck, I thought you had forgotten what a d!ck looked like.

What a funny dike....:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#75414 May 28, 2014
NSD ride the fck out.

I don't have nothing else to say to your crazy azz. You're the biggest lyin sht starter on this forum. I tried to give you a second chance even after you exposed yourself with the Canday situation, but you're too fcked up in the head. You're a liability to even talk to. That's why people avoid you.

We all saw how you was arguing with Canday about KC saying he didn't like her etc...then he comes back to the forum and is nice to her, and you get upset about it just like you did with me, and now you can't stand dude.

Same thing I said before dude even came back. And then the minute Canday spank that wrinkly old booty you start throwing tantrums all over the forum telling everybody how you're stalking me and asking other posters privately for their one sided stories and bs and out of context posts/PMs about me etc. You're a liability. You can't talk an azz spanking like Canday gave you, now you ready to call CPS on her because she spank your dusty azz. One of the best azz spankings in the history of topix. DEAL WITH IT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

#75415 May 28, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not white. And hell yeah, I called him a name, because of what he told me to do. Hell no, there won't be any holding hands or any of that sht. Far from it.
This post was not for you.... SmdH!

Anyway!

Do you know him OFFLINE? Oh' course not... However soon as he typed what he would like for you to do to him ONLINE... and since you been holding the N word in your head it just came out?? Okay....

Oakland

#75416 May 28, 2014
Foul language rebuttals and self ratings are all you and your 'choice' have in your weak arsenal. It figures. The evidence of your continued OBSESSION is all over this forum. I hope you are supplying ALL of it to you so called attorney......hahahahahaha.... ..AS IF.......

*chuckles*

Oakland

#75417 May 28, 2014
I missed the rant. Just saw it.....counter sue my middle finger, girlyman. You have NO case and just the fact that you claim your are archiving what doesn't exist shows how far gone you really are.......

buahahahahahaha.......

*click*

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#75418 May 28, 2014
Hensci, MsM!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#75419 May 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I missed the rant. Just saw it.....counter sue my middle finger, girlyman. You have NO case and just the fact that you claim your are archiving what doesn't exist shows how far gone you really are.......
buahahahahahaha.......
*click*
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Come on Cletus.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#75420 May 28, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>This post was not for you.... SmdH!
Anyway!
Do you know him OFFLINE? Oh' course not... However soon as he typed what he would like for you to do to him ONLINE... and since you been holding the N word in your head it just came out?? Okay....
He did not ask me to do anything to him. He told me to go have oral sex with Custer. That's extremely wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 2 min Ms Mack 234
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,496,722
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 min Ben 909
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min whattearmedownfool 7,628
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 18 min Africa 116
Aren't Black people inferior? 23 min Africa 23
News Being conservative is not being racist 23 min huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web