Random thoughts...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74602 May 22, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
My daughter is vacationing with my friends in Washington DC and my friend tried to book a tour of the White House, but she has been told that foreign nationals can't go on the tour :(
My friend is 41 and her husband is 43 so they have arranged for some of their friends kids to spend time with my daughter and show her around Washington. My friend says these kids all go to a university called Howard.
How old is your daughter now?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74603 May 22, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is your daughter now?
She's going to Washington in August to stay with my friend. My friend left the UK when she was 22 with £150 and a one way ticket to Philadelphia in her pocket.
My friend says compared to the British, Americans are very dumb. She said that a Black American lawyer asked her if she had taken a train from England to America. My friend said to him that she didn't come from NEW England, that she came from England UK... and the guy said "I know... did you take a train?"
My friend says it's easy for Brits to succeed in America, because Americans are incredibly dumb and easy to impress, they think we are all geniuses, while in the UK we would just be seen as average.

Location hidden

#74604 May 22, 2014
My friend said that Sarah Palin though Africa was a country, and look how far Sarah Palin has managed to rise in American society. My friend said there are lots of people like Sarah Palin in America.

Location hidden

#74605 May 22, 2014
*thought
laughing at you

Chicago, IL

#74606 May 22, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She's going to Washington in August to stay with my friend. My friend left the UK when she was 22 with £150 and a one way ticket to Philadelphia in her pocket.
My friend says compared to the British, Americans are very dumb. She said that a Black American lawyer asked her if she had taken a train from England to America. My friend said to him that she didn't come from NEW England, that she came from England UK... and the guy said "I know... did you take a train?"
My friend says it's easy for Brits to succeed in America, because Americans are incredibly dumb and easy to impress, they think we are all geniuses, while in the UK we would just be seen as average.
A one way ticket from the United Kingdom to Philly? That's a lie and anyone with an iota of common sense knows you're lying. Dummy.

Location hidden

#74607 May 22, 2014
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
A one way ticket from the United Kingdom to Philly? That's a lie and anyone with an iota of common sense knows you're lying. Dummy.
She left the UK with a one way ticket to the US and £150 in her pocket, the first place she lived in America was Philadelphia. So she moved from London to Philadelphia.
As I said, you guys are dumb, so I'm not surprised you didn't understand that she didn't live at the airport but continued her journey to an actual apartment somewhere else.
:)

Location hidden

#74608 May 22, 2014
Lol!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74609 May 22, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.....but how old is your daughter now?

Location hidden

#74610 May 23, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.....but how old is your daughter now?
You don't have manners or tact... you must have realized I didn't want to disclose her age, yet you kept on pushing? On an anonymous forum we share what we want to share but there's no excuse for anyone here to demand personal information.

Location hidden

#74611 May 23, 2014
I found it... Trashy posted this vid about 2 years ago... now I found it again!
Love it :)
Brock out!

Location hidden

#74612 May 23, 2014
Trashy is Sassyntrashy ( for any newcomers who didn't know)

:)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#74613 May 23, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha .

Location hidden

#74614 May 23, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha .
She said that Americans have very little initiative, so dealing with their bureaucracy is a nightmare. Dealing with universities, DVLA etc is very frustrating. She once had to drive for 2 hours to get a copy of a document from a university doctor, when the person who needed it was in the office next door in the same building. My friend needed the document to be able to enroll on the course, but the woman dealing with the enrollment, didn't have the simple initiative to go the doctor in the office next to hers and get the document.

Location hidden

#74615 May 23, 2014
My friend had to drive 2 hours, go to the universitiy doctor and get the document.. then walk six steps to the office next to his and give the document to the woman dealing with her enrollment.
Then my friend had to drive 2 hours home.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#74616 May 23, 2014
Crayon70 wrote:
<quoted text>
...as if your used up wrinkled and crusty dick has much of a choice or standard of what it goes in.
Seeing as I don't know you one bit, and you read aaaall this dumbsh*t and decided my post was the one to reply to...

I can only come to the conclusion you wanna get split right down the middle with it :)

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#74617 May 23, 2014
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I figured she was when I read that.:P

And how can anyone, especially a person in a professional field such as a lawyer who has to do 7 YEARS in school for the profession; think you can take a train from America to the UK when both are separated by a 76.762 million sq km ocean! O_o
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#74618 May 23, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for dicosing yoursef,i honensty thought that i was bat shit crazy.
I can't tell if this is good or bad, Selina :)

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#74619 May 23, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
My friend said that Sarah Palin though Africa was a country, and look how far Sarah Palin has managed to rise in American society. My friend said there are lots of people like Sarah Palin in America.
Yet the American people were smart enough not to vote for her? And instead voted for Obama(who is part black) in 2008? Yeah there sure is a lot of people like her in Murica...

Miss the Republican party is moronic as a whole. Which is why Obama won two elections.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#74620 May 23, 2014
And how many people are tired of Vamp, NewNew, Anderson and Candy...raise your hands

Gawd I wish they would just shut tha f*ck up :)
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74621 May 23, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have manners or tact... you must have realized I didn't want to disclose her age, yet you kept on pushing? On an anonymous forum we share what we want to share but there's no excuse for anyone here to demand personal information.
It's just a number representing how many birthdays she's had, it's not like I'm asking you for her government name, home address, date of birth and national insurance number.

You're a strange lass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 4 min Fabulous 243
Great Hook up site for Black Men and White Women 5 min anonymous 14
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 6 min MroH 2
8 year old black girl speaks eight languages 13 min Stupid Thread 9
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 16 min Stupid Thread 259
Black men need to DUMP BLACK WOMEN. (Sep '11) 21 min ajay 19,364
There is no such thing as a white African! (Aug '12) 36 min African AE 184
All women prefer white men 1 hr Mick 5,612
Are white people aware of white privilege? 2 hr sup bro 96
How to control a black woman 2 hr Nameless 43
Why are most white people racist? 4 hr TranshumanX 2,098
More from around the web