Random thoughts...

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#74817 May 25, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>did he ever said where he lived?
This punk has no fcking idea how much juggernaut I would bring to him.
Who are you anyway?
I did tell you, go back and look.

And tell your baby mama to shave the midlle of that runts uni brow the next time you talk to her.

It's lookin too much like it's daddy.

:)

New York, NY

#74820 May 25, 2014
I bet aislings off looking for old posts right now lol.

New York, NY

#74821 May 25, 2014
Or scouring youtube looking for IR content in the hopes of finding another video of me lol.

I also bet one if not both of these butt hurt bytches will get my account banned LMBAO.

New York, NY

#74822 May 25, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not even white you ignorant fcker.
But give a legitimate place to stomp your bitch ass and not a address to some "blue oyster" bar you sick mfker.
I may find out who you really are myself.
Just head your trailer toward ny and await further instructions.

Try and refrain from eating any roadkill along the way.

New York, NY

#74823 May 25, 2014
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not say, but I'm not Aisling. I don't know where this loser lives. Alls I do know is he's really crazy, like for real crazy.
Strait jacket crazy baby. You sure your little trucker boy wants to fux wit me?

New York, NY

#74825 May 25, 2014
This dudes about as scary as a Tibetan monk lol.

I mean seriously look at how easily I broke him down to his most basic neandertard components.

Now he's all trynta be ruff n stuff BWAAA HAHAHA...

New York, NY

#74826 May 25, 2014
Try and keep up playthings you're lagging behind again...

New York, NY

#74827 May 25, 2014
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told you that I'm not Aisling, fat mofo. And I hope you are banned.
Pfft okay then let me rephrase it.

Aisling is you.

New York, NY

#74828 May 25, 2014
Smells like rump roast in here lol.

New York, NY

#74829 May 25, 2014

Since: May 10

UK

#74830 May 26, 2014
You people are killing me, lol. See ya tomorrow and make it funny. X

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#74831 May 26, 2014
Damn...Yall can't even have a decent thread without Mr. Bi-polar Xanax coming in and ruining "Your Random" thoughts thread. He needs to take his lil' punk azz back to the Ethiopian thread. Every place he goes...he stops others from wanting to engage in decent dialog.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74832 May 26, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Naa you confuse negative attention with positive. Crayday would be the subject of ridicule and low grade amusement if she had a reality show. We'd all watch with morbid fascination as CPS comes to her house weekly to make sure the infant is alright and wonder if this will be the episode they finally take it away.
Ti on the other hand is what most any straight man would LIKE to see on a reality show. She dont have to be anything to impress the likes of you.
That woman is designed for a man trust me.
You're a boring guy, so boring women without humour or fire are designed for you. I don't believe the majority of men raised by BW are satisfied with boring women who can't make them laugh out loud.

Location hidden

#74833 May 26, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Naa you confuse negative attention with positive. Crayday would be the subject of ridicule and low grade amusement if she had a reality show. We'd all watch with morbid fascination as CPS comes to her house weekly to make sure the infant is alright and wonder if this will be the episode they finally take it away.
Ti on the other hand is what most any straight man would LIKE to see on a reality show. She dont have to be anything to impress the likes of you.
That woman is designed for a man trust me.
What do you mean by the "likes of me"? You've posted lots of negative things about BW, please tell me the negative things you've discovered about WW during your dealings with them.

Location hidden

#74834 May 26, 2014
When people are oppressed and discriminated against in their everyday lives (even if the discrimination and victimization is covert), people rely heavily on the "therapy" of humour and laughter in their lives. As a way to relieve the stress.
That's why humour is very important in successful relationships involving Black people in white societies. If you people watch in restauraunts or almost anywhere where couples congregate you will notice that Black couples are very animated and laugh a h3ll of a lot. through the good times and the bad.
A Black guy with a great sense of humour who can make BW laugh, never sleeps alone, no matter how empty his pockets are and even if he's not good looking and vice versa.

Since: Feb 11

london

#74835 May 26, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>You're a boring guy, so boring women without humour or fire are designed for you. I don't believe the majority of men raised by BW are satisfied with boring women who can't make them laugh out loud.
And your just so hilariously funny .. Pfft ..(sarcasm of course) ;)
Anywayyyy just been to the gym .. Nothing like a workout on a Sunday morning .. Now time for some protein pancakes .. ;)

Since: Feb 11

london

#74836 May 26, 2014
Bank holiday Monday morning rather ;)

Location hidden

#74837 May 26, 2014
Seems Black Famous really has left the forum.

Location hidden

#74838 May 26, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your just so hilariously funny .. Pfft ..(sarcasm of course) ;)
Anywayyyy just been to the gym .. Nothing like a workout on a Sunday morning .. Now time for some protein pancakes .. ;)
I'm curious.. as you're not a Black person and you're not American, why do you think the people who follow this particular forum are interested in whether you went to the gym or not.
I'm being absolutely serious... you have no commonality withe the group this forum is aimed at, yet you thin people are interested in you. I can't speak for anyone else.. but I'm not interested in you at all. So save it.

Location hidden

#74839 May 26, 2014
*think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 42 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 56 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94