|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi jaz......
It's good to take a break occasionally. Enjoy your summer instead of burning out. Nice to see you back. Have a great weekend.......:))
Hey, NSD!! It's good to hear from you as well.. It's just that with a lot going on i don't really have time to post much..but i may have more free time this summer to check in on you guys..you have a great weekend also..:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good New...getting ready to sneak my country azz down to Bama. I can handle the warm weather they are having now but that humid shyt with those big azz flies in the summer is too much for me. That heat and all of that sugar my sisters be trying to feed a brother can kill your azz....lol!
Hwey, Cogito!! how are you??:)

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the cvm off your cleavage, b!tch.
:{)
Hey, Vamvam!!:)

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

how do you all feel about willow smith tweeting that pic with her lying in the bed with the shirtless 20yr old??? I think it is a bit sexual and she needs her lil butt beat!! There is no reason a 20 yr old, family friend or not should have his shirt off and in a thirteen yr old's bed!!.. And have any of you seen her new video "Summer fling"??? I know it's old, but she's talking about "goodnight kiss til the mood is right" and for any of you who do know "goodnight kiss" is slang for oral sex..smh...

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
I saw this young guy on the news today. His nickname is Taco and he's the tallest high school player in the World.... He's 7.5... he also have a 4.0 GPA :)
In the world of sports, stars are usually born not made. Some players come to play with natural gifts that their competitors just can't match. In the world of high school basketball, no one is as gifted as Mamadou Ndiaye. The 17-year-old junior stands tall at 7-feet-5-inches, easily the tallest basketball player in the country - professional or otherwise.
The towering Ndiaye hails from Senegal, where he was discovered by scouts in 2010. Even though he is two inches taller than even the largest NBA players, Ndiaye plays for a small, private school in California - the Huntington Beach Brethren Christian School.
"Right now his game is basically catch, turn, drop-step, dunk," says coach Jon Bahnsen. "But this kid's going to play professionally someday. The minute Mamadou enrolled I became a much better basketball coach."
At his young age, Ndiaye is still developing. But even with his raw skillset, he averages 22.9 points and 13.2 rebounds a game. At his height, the 17-year-old is basically impossible to defend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow!! he must be taller than shaq!!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hwey, Cogito!! how are you??:)
Jazzy! How you be? I'm great! Hope all is well with you.

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazzy! How you be? I'm great! Hope all is well with you.
i'm good.. just polishing my nails right now and trying to get a perfect coat, but it's difficult with bright colors for some reason,..lolol

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to think it's you who's single since you stay on here more... nagging like a little beta b!tcth.
Lol, relax "mschewchew" :).

Anytime someone mentions your relationship status you get all testy. Being single doesn't decrease your worth 1 bit, and if anybody tells you otherwise you send them to me sweetheart.

You remember when you used to be my lady before you went crazy? Remember that? Yeah.. You remember :)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing good..it's good to know everyone's doing great... I will be even better when this semester is finally over.I was going to take summer courses, but i changed my mind.. This school year has been one of the roughest for me and i am EXHAUSTED..
I'm agreeing with the statement from MsM. It's time for a break to relax.:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
THanx New!! you have a lot of good info here.. Ill be sure to bookmark this to come back to it later..
You're welcome Jaz!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
how do you all feel about willow smith tweeting that pic with her lying in the bed with the shirtless 20yr old??? I think it is a bit sexual and she needs her lil butt beat!! There is no reason a 20 yr old, family friend or not should have his shirt off and in a thirteen yr old's bed!!.. And have any of you seen her new video "Summer fling"??? I know it's old, but she's talking about "goodnight kiss til the mood is right" and for any of you who do know "goodnight kiss" is slang for oral sex..smh...
I believe their kids get away with a lot of things an average kid couldn't. Who took the picture? I wonder if this was a publicity stunt... I saw the video of summer fling when it came out and its too mature for her to be singing about.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol i know that's right!!:D
I like that song by her... she's letting women know we should love ourselves no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! he must be taller than shaq!!
I think he is and the doctors stated he will probably grow a few more inches...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, relax "mschewchew" :).
Anytime someone mentions your relationship status you get all testy. Being single doesn't decrease your worth 1 bit, and if anybody tells you otherwise you send them to me sweetheart.
You remember when you used to be my lady before you went crazy? Remember that? Yeah.. You remember :)
Wow! You think it’s funny that you’re taking on the role as a female. You’re all up in drama and gossiping as a female. Stroll back to your comment… that’s something a woman would say to another woman to start a quarrel. You are a drama queen in every sense of the word. I know, I know… you woke up like that…

Even your last comment has me shaking my head. Women or a person who wants to go back to the way it was would bring up what they thought was a special moment between two people in hope it will spark an interest… I mean you’re so off base that you have blocked out what it really was…. What a successful mission that I had you thinking I was crazy. Yeah, I remember alright.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

gonna be a great weekend

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Legalize it!
There are pro & cons, as with anything else, but keeping weed illegal is far more lucrative when you consider all of the $$$ the state earns for criminalizing everyone for possession.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
I saw this young guy on the news today. His nickname is Taco and he's the tallest high school player in the World.... He's 7.5... he also have a 4.0 GPA :)
In the world of sports, stars are usually born not made. Some players come to play with natural gifts that their competitors just can't match. In the world of high school basketball, no one is as gifted as Mamadou Ndiaye. The 17-year-old junior stands tall at 7-feet-5-inches, easily the tallest basketball player in the country - professional or otherwise.
The towering Ndiaye hails from Senegal, where he was discovered by scouts in 2010. Even though he is two inches taller than even the largest NBA players, Ndiaye plays for a small, private school in California - the Huntington Beach Brethren Christian School.
"Right now his game is basically catch, turn, drop-step, dunk," says coach Jon Bahnsen. "But this kid's going to play professionally someday. The minute Mamadou enrolled I became a much better basketball coach."
At his young age, Ndiaye is still developing. But even with his raw skillset, he averages 22.9 points and 13.2 rebounds a game. At his height, the 17-year-old is basically impossible to defend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sensational!

Thanks for sharing this, queen!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Baby! Lol!
What it do!

;{)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,061 - 68,080 of77,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••