Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74516 May 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
If you see me say " Yeet!" after a comment that means I'm strongly entertained by what I have read.
Like when Selina told MsNewNew off in the other thread I was like "Yeet!"
Obviously if you see "YEEEEEEETTTTT" or something similar that means I am even more amused than normal.
Link?? Or do we suppose to trust and believe anything YOU say?

Level 9

#74517 May 19, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hey, New!!
Hey Jaz!! Have a wonderful day Ms. Lady...:)

Level 9

#74518 May 19, 2014
The Games of Thrones has one of the best story line out there when it comes to a series and I heard it has the most viewers of a show.

Three shows left for this season...:)
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#74519 May 19, 2014
Am I the meanest?

Am I the prettiest?

Who's the baddest, low-down mofo in this town?

Sho nuff!!

I...can't....heeear youuuu

SHO-NUFF!!!!

....yeEEeeaaaa

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74520 May 19, 2014
Thank you God for creating mangoes on a hot day :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74521 May 19, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who but yourself?
<quoted text>
The Universe is defined as everything in existing stop trying to twist the definition for your arguments sake.
Admit that like the rest of us you truly do not understand.
<quoted text>
False, we simply do not understand the Universe and probably never will. At least many atheists accept this reality instead of claiming to have all the answers yet at the same time humans are still mortals reliant on fossil feuls.
Obviously we don't completely understand the universe nor does any of us have all the answers brother Bigsmoke, we are allowed to come to logical conclusions though. Right now, until proven otherwise my conclusion of a Creator is more logical than your conclusion of a universe that created itself or...always existed.

To not think is the lazy atheist mentality.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74522 May 19, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Link?? Or do we suppose to trust and believe anything YOU say?
You're the only one that needs a link ex wife, the rest of us saw her give you an "L" over in the ww/bm thread.

She was smooth with it too, no panty throwing sxssy can save you from that "L" we all witnessed Selina give you.

Woman up MsNewNew.

Level 9

#74523 May 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman up MsNewNew.
You first....

Jonesboro, GA

#74524 May 19, 2014

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74525 May 19, 2014
And that's why you're my ex now....too hard headed. It's like they say.."a soft booty will make a hard head".. I think that's how it goes ....

:)

Anytime someone get a good one on me, I man up and admit it, you too hard headed to woman up, that's why I call you weak.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74526 May 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously we don't completely understand the universe nor does any of us have all the answers brother Bigsmoke, we are allowed to come to logical conclusions though. Right now, until proven otherwise my conclusion of a Creator is more logical than your conclusion of a universe that created itself or...always existed.
To not think is the lazy atheist mentality.
I never came to a conclusion of the Universe other than it ''just is''. So no I never claimed it created itself as that would mean it was created when I've clearly stressed many times that the Universe was not created and can not be destroyed.

By claiming there is a creator of the Universe (God) who funny enough wasn't itself created (illogical) you're claiming to have the ultimate answer as you've just claimed to know how everything (Universe) came to exist.

I can admit not to know while you theists claim to know ''God created everything'' then you call it a day thus you're not thinking but finding some easy, imaginary, supernatural character to answer everything. In other words when you don't understand something you just claim ''God works in mysterious ways'' or something while people like me try to find a logical reason through observations, experiments, math etc.

''To not think is the lazy'' theist ''mentality''.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74527 May 19, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an uncle with natural green eyes, freckles on his nose and golden streaks through his hair. I also have ginger strands in my hair, these things are a legacy from slavery.
Beyonce doesn't have blonde hair and her natural appearance is typically AA, you can see this from her sister who looks very AA.
You are a black man born in the UK... your views are what other BM from around the world expect from UK born BM. That's why you guys are literally ignored in the debate.
It is not useful for racial equality and lessening of white supremacist ideas, for Blacks to glue white/asian women's hair to their heads to disguise their natural hair. It confirms ideas that our hair is "shameful" and not to be seen in public. The blonde weave is an even more submissive stance taken by the Black female, blatant adoration and worship of White female genetics.
But I do acknowledge that UK born BM don't get it,and the dialogue is being had amongst BM from other places.
I clearly do not represent UK born BM because allot of my black male friends who were also born here bltch about black women wearing weaves like you were doing in that comment of yours I replied to. So how does this work now?

It's not that deep they're way more important subjects to debate out there when it comes to racial equality.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#74528 May 19, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz!! Have a wonderful day Ms. Lady...:)
Good morning, New! You have a good day as well...:)

Level 9

#74529 May 19, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, New! You have a good day as well...:)
Thank you!...:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74530 May 19, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ikr! I know for a fact that MOST ppl in this class tried their hardest!!
Thatz so misfortunate. Again, when you guys fill out your evaluations for this instructor, y'all need to be sh!ttin' on that b!tch. And be HONEST about it. The portion of the eval. sheet that requires "comments", tell it like it is, "the teacher SUCKED"...and say it just like that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74531 May 19, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many copies was sold with him on the cover...1930?? It's still a good look though.
Good question (how many copies sold?).

Time has always been hot, so I'm sure this copy put up numbers too. Plus...the world wanted to know who was this Afrikan "n!**ER" they're referring to as the "Conquering Lion"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#74532 May 19, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyonce has long straight blonde hair glued to her head.. White women grow long straight blonde hair,, not Black ones. It undermines the achievement whenitr appears as if the Black person is showing envy and admiration of causasian features while trying to disguise African features.
Yayy for Lupita and may she grace many magazine covers and validate Black female beauty, not white supremacist ideals.
Why can't Lupita be celebrated for HER beauty & Beyoncé be hailed for HERS? Why do we always have to put one above the other? Why do we have to put one above the other just to "appear more Blacker"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#74533 May 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
If you see me say " Yeet!" after a comment that means I'm strongly entertained by what I have read.
Like when Selina told MsNewNew off in the other thread I was like "Yeet!"
Obviously if you see "YEEEEEEETTTTT" or something similar that means I am even more amused than normal.
For the love of G-D...will you shut...d'FCUK...UP!

What are you, like...6 years old? 7?

Seriously...you're CORNY...and you sound stunted mentally...and socially...

Level 8

Location hidden

#74534 May 19, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You first....
LOLOLOL!!!

smFh

XD

Level 9

#74535 May 19, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good question (how many copies sold?).
Time has always been hot, so I'm sure this copy put up numbers too. Plus...the world wanted to know who was this Afrikan "n!**ER" they're referring to as the "Conquering Lion"?
That's true too... Copies was mostly sold based on the who and why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,509,903
Blacks and Tipping 3 min Kip 56
SLAVERY ENDED 152 YEARS AGO. Can we move on? 4 min Bull 35
why do white women see black men as superior to... (Nov '15) 11 min Bull 22
I prefer black men over childish white boys (Dec '10) 22 min The Power Of Mast... 171
Im ben aka the power ofmaster gay lee and im ob... 32 min The Power Of Mast... 6
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 1 hr ugly monkeys 2
Global Warming is caused by white people. 1 hr KyleMackey 25
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr Sok 179
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 13 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 14 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web