Random thoughts...
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#74474 May 17, 2014
The Universe is defined as the totality of everything in existence 100%: existence. Everything that exists is merely part of the Universe, the Universe is existence. Thus if God exists it's just part of the Universe.

Having said that, the Universe can not and I repeat can not be ''created'' or destroyed.

Why do people have a hard time understanding this? What I find strange is people who believe in God insist that it created the Universe which would imply non-existence created existence, illogical. But at the same time state that nothing created something as complex as their God. So why can't that be applied to the Universe, nothing created it? You might as well agree that God is another word for the Universe and nothing created it and ultimately this solves nothing as we don't know why existence exists.

Atheists and theists have no answers when it comes to the origin of the Universe/God because it has no origin or an end and it simply defies logic, maths breakdowns at this point. I believe we will never understand.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#74475 May 17, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
The Universe is defined as the totality of everything in existence 100%: existence. Everything that exists is merely part of the Universe, the Universe is existence. Thus if God exists it's just part of the Universe.
Having said that, the Universe can not and I repeat can not be ''created'' or destroyed.
Why do people have a hard time understanding this? What I find strange is people who believe in God insist that it created the Universe which would imply non-existence created existence, illogical. But at the same time state that nothing created something as complex as their God. So why can't that be applied to the Universe, nothing created it? You might as well agree that God is another word for the Universe and nothing created it and ultimately this solves nothing as we don't know why existence exists.
Atheists and theists have no answers when it comes to the origin of the Universe/God because it has no origin or an end and it simply defies logic, maths breakdowns at this point. I believe we will never understand.
Oh STFU will you..
...off to the pub then the Manchester Games.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74476 May 17, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU will you..
...off to the pub then the Manchester Games.
low it! man no ull be hittin dem lines too ya smackhead. i bet dem yutes round ur bits nank next man for a score in dere dead garmz. n yh stop breeding suckhoods. peak!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74477 May 17, 2014
wallahi!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74478 May 17, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was my writing class that was failed and yea I was the only one to pass!! I was thinking exactly what you're thinking when I found out..it makes the instructor look bad or that they may be dsling something wrong and I must admit his method of teaching was bad..I mean you really have to teach yourself in his class because imo he was a horrible instructor!!
Everyone can't teach and everyone can't teach a scholarly writing course.

You have some muffcukas teaching writing who don't do any writing themselves. In fact, these people don't even like writing!

I know this teacher's evaluation is sh!tty. And even though you're the only one who passed, I'd still give him/ her a fcuked up eval.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74479 May 17, 2014
Warm in the sun, but cold in the shade...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74480 May 17, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I vow to cut down starting this Sunday. Need to eat more fruits and vegs.
All you can do is try. Good luck!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74481 May 17, 2014
Howdy Folks!:)

Since: May 10

UK

#74482 May 17, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
low it! man no ull be hittin dem lines too ya smackhead. i bet dem yutes round ur bits nank next man for a score in dere dead garmz. n yh stop breeding suckhoods. peak!
Loooooool!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74483 May 17, 2014

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74484 May 17, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Howdy Folks!:)
HOWDY!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74485 May 17, 2014
IDK...I'm proud seeing Black people gracing the cover of such publications...
http://cdn2-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/upl...

I like B in black & white.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74486 May 17, 2014
The first Black man to appear on the cover of Time...His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I (Ras Tafari Mekonnen)...
http://www.largeup.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74487 May 17, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Very intense and interesting. Did you read the reviews? Seems to be highly recommended and I agree.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74488 May 17, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HOWDY!
Hey YOU!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74489 May 17, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
IDK...I'm proud seeing Black people gracing the cover of such publications...
http://cdn2-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/upl...
I like B in black & white.
I like that it's just plain Bey. You know people will find something to say.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74490 May 17, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The first Black man to appear on the cover of Time...His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I (Ras Tafari Mekonnen)...
http://www.largeup.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Wow!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74491 May 17, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I like that it's just plain Bey. You know people will find something to say.
I've heard some not-so-flattering things said about the cover with her on it too. I don't know if its how they really feel about the cover or people inadvertently have issues with what happened in the elevator, but it's a good picture. She's a bit on the skinny side but all in all, it's a good picture.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74492 May 17, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
Interesting right?

And this was in 1930!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#74493 May 17, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard some not-so-flattering things said about the cover with her on it too. I don't know if its how they really feel about the cover or people inadvertently have issues with what happened in the elevator, but it's a good picture. She's a bit on the skinny side but all in all, it's a good picture.
People will look for flaws no matter what, even on the person they wish they were. She's at the point of success that most people doesn't care what they see or hear about her. She has a strong and loyal fan base. Her weight is much leaner compared to what we are use to seeing, however I'm sure she feels more healthier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,402,919
Democrats DO NOT caredabout blacks! 11 min bluestreak returns 10
The I hate black people chat room (Oct '11) 13 min hater 62
Black Lives Matter 15 min bluestreak returns 7
Africans did not teach Greeks anything! (Aug '10) 17 min Redefined 464
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 19 min bluestreak returns 277
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 22 min ChrisBey 1,647
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Black Power 47,267
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 2 hr dindu tribal leader 145
Why is Trump still LYING about Oswald/Cruz? 2 hr NotSoDivineMSM 4
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 3 hr Redefined 1,626
More from around the web