Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>When I went to NYC last year, I stayed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn which appeared to be mostly Jewish. Was Williamsburg ever a mostly black area?
Nah. IIRC Williamburg always had a big Jewish population along with Italian. Blacks are mostly in places like Brownsville, Bedstuy,etc. Bedystuy is known for being the black mecca in Brooklyn. IMO is more of a black mecca than Harlem.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a girl there's a pic of her in my avataar her father is native american
Nice! Again congregates! My idi*t self just recognized the cute thing in your avi.:)

So shes part Creole and Native America? Nice combo. lol! Exotic...
God

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Marked Man wrote:
Why am I so superior to God?
God couldn't look me in the eye even if it tried.
You mortals should worship me instead.
Me > God
Trust me, you don't want it with me. You without me is like Harold Melvin without the blue notes, you'll never go platinum.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the rest of the black population so offended that AA's consider ourselves first? You really want AA men and women to think that Africans are better looking than AA's? Why? Why would AA be so ridiculous to think and assume that?
Some times ridiculous blacks like you that are nothing more than IR slaves try to hard to keep it real and end up overcompensating and coming across as nuttier than "nutso".
AA are our own definition of black. We don't care for Africans definition of black. We are the end all say all of being Black Americans. And yes we find ourselves more attractive and always will.
Of course you are allowed to have pride and consider yourselves good looking as individuals. But it's the blanket assumption that you are "all" better looking than Africans, that plays into upholding white supremacy.
It's the REASON WHY you think as a group you are better looking than Africans, that is offensive... you think your white admixture makes you superior in the looks department.

There is no obligation to buy into these racist ideals. I think Derrick Rose is an exceptionally handsome man, but what I like about him is not the white admixture, but the clear Igbo features he has.
The best looking man I have seen is a jet Black man from Sierra Leone... as Black as night with beautiful features and skin genuinely like silk.
Many many Africans are exquisitely good looking, and it's very immature of you to keep buying into the ideas that a white man must be involved in the creation of everything "good".

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jorge
Are you posting someone's real name on the forum?

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
Native guys are sexy, especially Creek (haha, biased cuz that's my tribe). Your daughter is a cutie :)
I think native american people are very exotic and thank you. She looks just like her daddy. He has strong genes because all of his girls look like him.

Level 8

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canday :).
Easter was good. Didn't really do much this year, had a few drinks relaxed and called it a night around midnight. Everybody was recovering from spring break.
How was yours sweetheart? Hope everything is good with the fam :)
Sounds great. We had some company over and kicked back had a great dinner with cheesecake with strawberries

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. IIRC Williamburg always had a big Jewish population along with Italian. Blacks are mostly in places like Brownsville, Bedstuy,etc. Bedystuy is known for being the black mecca in Brooklyn. IMO is more of a black mecca than Harlem.
Oh, ok, interesting. I liked Williamsburg a lot, btw.

Level 8

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Again congregates! My idi*t self just recognized the cute thing in your avi.:)
So shes part Creole and Native America? Nice combo. lol! Exotic...
Yes alot of people think she's hispanic or hispanic and white. I get the usual are you the mother questions because I'm so dark and she's so light. She looks just like her father. Even my mom said you don't even need a paternity test all you have to do is look at him lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes alot of people think she's hispanic or hispanic and white. I get the usual are you the mother questions because I'm so dark and she's so light. She looks just like her father. Even my mom said you don't even need a paternity test all you have to do is look at him lol.
I think I remember you mentioning you were Creole. I think Creole people are very pretty.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I don't believe it, cause you're NOT A BM. I don't know why you think you're fooling anyone.
2.) How is talking about big cats being sexual? Are you one of those beastiality WM??? Must be.
3.) Good, then you can stop PMing me begging me to take your photo down from the net.
NEXT
You know I'm talking about the post where he said he wanted to play with your bccbs. Next thing you trying to blame me as being him. Trying to make people think that an Alpha Male wants you so that you can be popular. I'm the man of the year APV. I broke 6 figures easy , I got a suit and tie on right now while I talk to you. I even workout in a suit. You think those pictures of me you stole are sexy, you should see me throwing up some weight in the gym with a suit on. You really would be thinking I'm every man on topix then.

And why do you have my picture up? Don't you think that's a bit childish? Then when I retailiate, you go whine and cry to the mods like a whiny hypocrite. Just like you know who.

Stop whining, and stop playing games with an alpha male if you can't handle being checked. You never going to outwit APV. Just stop, take my picture down, and move on, and oh yeah... FYASMSYWMF.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, ok, interesting. I liked Williamsburg a lot, btw.
Good that you liked it. Because you would have HATED Brownsville...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! But babies are usually light. I think we she grows up she'll get a little darker and might be around your color. Who knows? You'll have to see. My son was lighter than his mother, but once he grew he started to get darker.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, thanks. I've actually been posting here for a while, just spent a long time away from it. This place is a crazy circus, after all. Which nation (tribe) lives near you? I'm actually half black, half Native. I'm originally from Alabama, and most of my family still lives there, both on and off Rez. Nice to meet you.
Too many to name. I think that's why APV keeps thinking I'm Hispanic, because I grew up around native Americans look like a Native American AA.

NA and AA are pretty close where I come from. All over the south. And yep this place is most definitely a circus. Nice to meet you though :). Hope we can stay cool, I'm liking you so far :).
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

theres a dead dog near my house.. and it stinks..

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>oh man, my bad.
That's alright, you destroy Eurocentrics and fought with the Devs here so that alone makes you a "cool cat" in my book:)
Who is "Devs"? Just wondering, because there's some guy with a name like that who's starting BS with some women in another thread I'm in--accusing one of them of being two different men, saying her hair is weave. In other words, typical Topix crap, LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>oh man, my bad.
That's alright, you destroy Eurocentrics and fought with the Devs here so that alone makes you a "cool cat" in my book:)
Thanks.:)
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

I really need to get my life together.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are referring to Dev143 but no, but i meant "white devils" as in racist whites.
I don't view all of them as "devs" but just the ones who are racist and bigoted idiots:)
Yep, that's the guy. Yeah, I feel the same way about these racist whites. The truth is, most of these losers are afraid because they know their days as a majority in the US are numbered. Many non-white immigrants are coming into this country in higher and higher numbers, especially non-white Latinos. Basically, this country and probably entire continent will eventually be brown again, and they don't know how to accept that.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you would rather gang up on a female cause that's MUCH MORE MASCULINE...
Now you're gonna act like lions, leopards and cheetahs aren't animals that occupy the same space? You might wanna let those African Safari tours know. No offense, but I'm not going to take lessons from a troll...much less someone who is posting from the whitest area in Boston.
NEXT
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

561 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,079,441
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Hebrew Warrior 2,258
Why did Madonna adopted African kids? (Apr '13) 8 min Abdurratln 74
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 8 min pipedream 706
Joe Biden: Voter ID laws "an attempt to repress... 10 min Justin 4
latina wondering what its like to date black men 12 min Burrito 225
WTF is WRONG with Maceo? He goes from Site to S... 14 min Chief Smoke 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min A CHILD OF AHAYA 94,366
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 42 min Loulou 119,455
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Garrig 420
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 23,857
•••
•••