Random thoughts...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#74436 May 15, 2014
hey, Big smoke..:) long time to hear from.. how are you??

Level 6

The Sequel

#74437 May 15, 2014
you're welcome, New... :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#74438 May 15, 2014
Hello everyone!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74439 May 15, 2014
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very interesting video speaking on the molecular structure of Black people and how they have DNA that is tied to extraterrestrial life...it's very intelligent...check it out....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rkY-RtqiE_kXX
Something to start...."Random Thoughts"....conversation s....
I'm in the middle of listening to the video and so far it's very interesting and as in all beliefs, what we choose to believe is measured by the length of faith we are WILLING to give.

Level 9

#74440 May 15, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
Hello everyone!!
Good evening Ms. Jaz!!:)

Level 9

#74441 May 15, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Miss. My day has almost ended and it was ok can't wait for tomorrow though, being Friday and all. I hope yours went well too.
Clearly we're in different time zones, what's yours? Mine is 5 hours ahead of New York (Eastern Time).
I love my meat. My favourites are beef and lamb which goes against stereotype.
I'm in the Central time zone. I love my meat too. However I'm slowly slacking off it. I should have been done it since I love eating my raw fruits and vegetables more.

Level 9

#74442 May 15, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatz poppin', sug!!
XO
Hey YOU! Everything is poppin' and crackin'...:) How are things with you?

Level 6

The Sequel

#74443 May 15, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Ms. Jaz!!:)
Hey, New!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#74444 May 15, 2014
Well, the semester is finally over..one of the most stressful i have ever had, but i made it through..I did well in all of my classes this semester, though i could have done better in my journalism class...and apparently, according to my classmates i was the only one to pass my writing class..that's CRAZY!! Never had that happen before...anyway..

this gel polish is very hard to remove!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#74445 May 15, 2014

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74446 May 15, 2014
Why do females get so attached to me? I can't even say hi to a female without her wanting to sleep with me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74447 May 15, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the logic in your first sentence?
I know full well I don't need anything but myself in order to believe in myself.
Open your mind, being closed minded is not the way forward.
The logic is quite obvious my friend, if you don't believe in the creation factors surrounding your existence then how can you logically believe you actually exist?

It's like believing a car exists but not believing the factory that assembled it exists.

And yes, after you've been established in existence you can believe in yourself....but knowing that you didn't create yourself it would lead you to understand that while you acknowledge your own existence.....you are also acknowledging the existence of your Creator.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74448 May 15, 2014
I would really like know whether " SHE" is religious. I know she makes lots of off topic comments and spends a lot of time with trolls, but is there a deeper level of thought there? Or is she actually as shallow on the inside as we can ALL see that she on the outside?

Will she woman up and answer this post? Or will she stay with the unintelligent trolls arguing about nothing like we have all witnessed her doing even on the holidays?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74449 May 15, 2014
I see someone has discovered my postings. Hi stalker ; )

I KNOW exactly who you are.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74450 May 15, 2014
Spoiler Alert!!!
Finally started watching Dexter season 7, I'm half way through. I feel disappointed that writers haven't explored Debra's feelings more, now that she has discovered Dexter is a serial killer.
For 6 seasons the audience has been waiting for Debra's reaction on finding out and I feel the writers have not provided us with a real "pay off".
So far it's been a real anti climax.
:(
Hope the second half of this season improves.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74451 May 15, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Spoiler Alert!!!
Finally started watching Dexter season 7, I'm half way through. I feel disappointed that writers haven't explored Debra's feelings more, now that she has discovered Dexter is a serial killer.
For 6 seasons the audience has been waiting for Debra's reaction on finding out and I feel the writers have not provided us with a real "pay off".
So far it's been a real anti climax.
:(
Hope the second half of this season improves.
Yawn......

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74452 May 16, 2014
I PM back and forth with the most beautiful woman on topix :)

I know my stalker from the other thread will be angered to know this, but I do, I PM with the sweetest most beautiful woman on this forum :). She's also very intelligent.

That's what bothers my stalker. She is angered by this. She knows it's true, and she secretly wishes it was her.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74453 May 16, 2014
Always lurking....always rating......always..........an d I do mean ALWAYS....off topic.

:)
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#74454 May 16, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
hey, Big smoke..:) long time to hear from.. how are you??
Hello there. Yeah I had a busy year travelling and away from the internet. I am great, it's Friday today! How are you?
Bigsmoke

Oxford, UK

#74455 May 16, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in the Central time zone. I love my meat too. However I'm slowly slacking off it. I should have been done it since I love eating my raw fruits and vegetables more.
I am 6 hours into the future compared to you then, lol.

I've tried many times to cut down on meat especially red meat but I'm addicted. Is it weird that when I see Lions eat their prey it actually looks tasty the way they're eating it but the thought of eating raw meat is far from it. Strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 4 min Dan Snow 5,117
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 5 min Harrisson 77
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,497,803
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 10 min dreamhunk 567
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 20 min Drilling for the ... 1,131
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 48 min dreamhunk 34,454
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr huntcoyotes 462
More from around the web