From me.
:D
Thanks Vamp and the song is very nice.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74316 May 11, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Smitty COKING & CHOKING!
And we wonder why this b!tch is so friggin' fried! HAHAHA!!!
There you have it!
XD

Lol!!

Level 9

#74317 May 11, 2014
I will catch up later... I have to run to the store.:(

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74319 May 11, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Females like watching a gxy man attack a straight man. Especially if the female has a crush on the straight guy and he's rejected her.
They know how uncomfortable it is for a straight man when a gxy man is making all types of svxual references about him and looking at his pics and having conversations about him with females that have a crush on him and saying things that are only acceptable for women to say to another man.
Vamp is just as comfortable with that as he is taking off his stankin panties and launching them at another guy that was in the process of hitting on a female.
He saw a guy hitting on a female then jumped in and threw his stankin panties at the guy, made him uncomfortable, then asked for flowers, and then he said "no homo".
He loves the gxy role. The females know he's comfortable with it too. That's why they call him "Vam". It's just a h0 name.
Stop cryin'!

Tears of a KKKlown!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74320 May 11, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Let me take this moment to wish the ladies a Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Don't leave the n!**a with the runny nose in the choker out..."he'll" have a fit.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74321 May 11, 2014
Where's my obsessed lurking post rater? Always off topic, always rating.

:).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74322 May 11, 2014
Happy Mother's Day to my dear OLD friend :).

She knows who I'm talking about.

Level 9

#74323 May 11, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Happy Mother's Day mschewchew ( chewed up puxxy) even though you was ashamed to tell us you had a kid and was a single mom, even though you was making fun of other women for being single mothers :)
Is this your best, to bring up lies. Show the links where I hid anything or where I checked single moms before I acknowledged I too had a child. Ever thought that maybe you trolls was the last to know or maybe YOU wasn't on the threads were I talked about my daughter.... Like this one, which was dated one month after I joined. So post the link with your lies like I posted a link with my truth... I have no need to be ashamed of my wonderful child but I have a feeling your child is ashamed of you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0H6DOTFVQD94...

Level 9

#74324 May 11, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't leave the n!**a with the runny nose in the choker out..."he'll" have a fit.
I know, right? He reminds me of someone else so much with that warped mindset and that's not a good look. Anderson think everything is about him, for him...

Level 9

#74325 May 11, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Where's my obsessed lurking post rater? Always off topic, always rating.
:).
Please the only one who's obsessed with you is you... That crazy confused self-rating female is rating these comments. Who doesn't know her pattern?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74326 May 12, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Happy Mother's Day mschewchew ( chewed up puxxy) even though you was ashamed to tell us you had a kid and was a single mom, even though you was making fun of other women for being single mothers :)
Touching, helpful, agree.
:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74327 May 12, 2014
Both Andy and Vamp are good with words... wouldn't it be cool if they argued in "verse"!??!!
Some argumentative poetry for topix AFAM.
Reggae stars Vby Kartel and Movado often argued with each other in verse, by creating derogatory lyrics about each other.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74328 May 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You think it’s funny that you’re taking on the role as a female. You’re all up in drama and gossiping as a female. Stroll back to your comment… that’s something a woman would say to another woman to start a quarrel. You are a drama queen in every sense of the word. I know, I know… you woke up like that…
Even your last comment has me shaking my head. Women or a person who wants to go back to the way it was would bring up what they thought was a special moment between two people in hope it will spark an interest… I mean you’re so off base that you have blocked out what it really was…. What a successful mission that I had you thinking I was crazy. Yeah, I remember alright.
Just because you and "vam" are gossiping about people on tv shows it doesn't mean it's any less gossipy and feminine.

I know what happened between us ex wifey, you don't have to make up bed time stories about it to make yourself feel better and sleep good at night. Just as long as we both know I was the most loyal man to you that you ever had in your life is all that matters.

You just got too full of drama. You let the drama make you paranoid. I still got mad love for you though.

Level 9

#74329 May 12, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you and "vam" are gossiping about people on tv shows it doesn't mean it's any less gossipy and feminine.
I know what happened between us ex wifey, you don't have to make up bed time stories about it to make yourself feel better and sleep good at night. Just as long as we both know I was the most loyal man to you that you ever had in your life is all that matters.
You just got too full of drama. You let the drama make you paranoid. I still got mad love for you though.
Really MrBetaerson? Ha! You're on different threads gossiping about Games of Thrones... out of the blue...

There's only two words to sum up the last link... Catch Fire!

"Nice, Bram Stokers???? Tonight after we put my daugther to be we're going to watch "Game of Thrones" season 2 :) good show.. HBO Original":)

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFH85H7NS72Q4...

"Definitely, I'm chilling too.. thinking about breaking out the "Game of Thrones" season 2 and watching that for a bit to relax a little and get away from work..."

I'm glad you're chilling though :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...

***"lol :) MsNewNew I want to watch some of the shows I see you and Vamp discussing.. you two make them seem so interesting :) I fell behind on my old show.. haven't watched an episode of season 2.. game of thrones.. still have them all on DVR.. I think you guys are talking about Boardwalk empire... I want to watch it now.. lol :) Yall have very descriptive dialogue... you could both write like real deal critics... both are very descriptive and good with words.. and keeping the readers attention :)"***

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1V314ENKOPIC...

Level 9

#74330 May 12, 2014
This is why I play the haters like they should be played.

Anyway, good morning folks...:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74331 May 12, 2014
I see MsNewNew got links this morning. Too bad she can't explain them properly and is depending on us to take them out of context with her.

Maybe somebody should inform her that we ain't gossiping like h0's in the links she posted, we're simply discussing the possibility of me watching the show.

Big difference. Saying I'm going to watch the show vs gossiping about all the characters and drama etc is two completely different things.

Stop playing yourself MsNewNew, or you will forever be known as the topix troll leader of the gxy men.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74332 May 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
This is why I play the haters like they should be played.
Anyway, good morning folks...:)
I got something you can play with.."wink wink".

Anyway, good morning ex wife, how was your Mother's Day?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#74333 May 12, 2014
PsyOps fail...

Always lurking , always rating, always...and I mean always...off topic.

:)

Level 9

#74334 May 12, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I see MsNewNew got links this morning. Too bad she can't explain them properly and is depending on us to take them out of context with her.
Maybe somebody should inform her that we ain't gossiping like h0's in the links she posted, we're simply discussing the possibility of me watching the show.
Big difference. Saying I'm going to watch the show vs gossiping about all the characters and drama etc is two completely different things.
Stop playing yourself MsNewNew, or you will forever be known as the topix troll leader of the gxy men.
Ugh!! You're such a drama queer... I mean queen... Lol!! If I'm your so call EX wifey but at the same time I supposedly only deal with gay sissy azz men?? Go ahead, marinate on that!

Do you honestly believe we are going to stop sharing because its another way of you not receiving any attention? Why do you concern yourself with the connection of Alpha men? Are you so caught up in the beta lifestyle of hating on Alpha men that you jump in every conservation that gives them attention?? Why are you worrying and posting about other men....

What you wanna do? Are you inviting me to a cat fight??

Level 9

#74335 May 12, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got something you can play with.."wink wink".
Anyway, good morning ex wife, how was your Mother's Day?
Hashtag weak azz beta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min dreamhunk 40,826
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Donald-Do-Right 1,762,567
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 22 min Rain shower 167
Clapper admits: "SPY" in Trump campaign. 30 min RMG Inigo Montoya 11
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 35 min TrueTruth 44
The Go Back To Europe Movement 59 min RMG Inigo Montoya 45
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 140
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 1 hr Fullbraincarving 65
An intelligent black man 12 hr Redefined 31