“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#73911 Apr 19, 2014
The south in generally has beautiful AA women. I agree with Houston and even Dallas. Atl does have them too, so does Alabama and the Carolina's.

Up north though I would say don't sleep on Jersey. They have the most beautiful Black women up north. They can compete with the south.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#73912 Apr 19, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard about this place on NPR. I really want to visit for sure...
yearh..heard the same story..I lived in that area long ago...it was really nice even back then, but it seems to have become even more so...Seems like the new black Mecca

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#73913 Apr 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not an American woman. This is one reason why African women gravitate so much towards AA men while AA women generally have no interest in your men. It's societal differences. You women have low standards and just glad a man is with you. Not American women.
It's good though that you women are so simple. Men appreciate that.
I really don't care. I'm a married woman so I don't care what you appreciate. My husband is the full package, so nice try.
Yo pimp

Jacksonville, FL

#73914 Apr 19, 2014
Layla Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care. I'm a married woman so I don't care what you appreciate. My husband is the full package, so nice try.
How much u cost?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#73916 Apr 19, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trolling with my pics huh? Grow the fck up. That's why that dude picked Canday over you. You're too childish for your age.
He and you appreciate a person like her...that speaks volumes about your low rent level.

So move along, Jorge, no one is interested in a non-BM troll as a BM.

You

=

http://roflzone.com/epic-fail-4/

NEXT!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#73917 Apr 20, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.
<quoted text>
Yeah East Asian women never interest me. The only Asians that really caught my interest were Southeast Asians like Thai women and Filipina women. I dont know if the UK has those type of Asians. But here in the USA we have almost every kind of race of women.
Yeah we do have those women here still, the UK is catching up with the USA in regards to being very multiracial. Yeah maybe I haven't been exposed to that many so I shouldn't talk so soon.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#73918 Apr 20, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This generation of black women ages 24 - 45 generally can't cook.
I've been cooking my own meals from when I was like 8 years young!

I prefer to cook while the women can clean everything up.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73919 Apr 20, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we're just two different types of people....I know, shocking. I prefer my surroundings to that of the west.
Yes it is sort of shocking, you are younger than me and male.. yet you prefer the comfort of what you know. You've never lived in the most popular and expensive part of London... yet you are convinced you would prefer the bleak environment you grew up in.
So yep.. to me it is shocking that such a young guy would already be set in his ways, with no real yearning for change or exploration.

Location hidden

#73920 Apr 20, 2014
APV wrote:
Like I've said...always comes in pairs and dumb enough to believe that people are fooled.
Keep the pic, you just told on yourself, again,...dumbazz.
LMBAO
Yawn...

Location hidden

#73921 Apr 20, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not an American woman. This is one reason why African women gravitate so much towards AA men while AA women generally have no interest in your men. It's societal differences. You women have low standards and just glad a man is with you. Not American women.
It's good though that you women are so simple. Men appreciate that.
Time for you to wake up... set aside your tribal pride and gain real knowledge about your fellow African brothers.
African men will chase AA women for marriage to gain a green card/visa or for sex.
African men are from a patriarchal culture and MANY of them are Muslims, from families where their father had 3 or 4 wives (if he could afford it).
These men will admire the beauty of AA women BUT they will not tolerate long term relationships with BW from matriarchal culture. The beauty is not enough to male the average African man want an AA woman over the Black women from his own culture who UNDERSTAND how things will be and what he expects of her.
When these men see Caribbean and AA men being poked in the chest bu their women in public or shouted at in public by their women.. they are shocked and horrified.
African men unless looking for a UK or American vise, are not interested in what you have, they are happy with the women raised in their traditions. When an African man walks out the door, he does not expect his wife to ask him where he is going and what time he will be home.

Location hidden

#73922 Apr 20, 2014
* male = make

Location hidden

#73923 Apr 20, 2014
Layla Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
If he thinks you're the full package also, then you are lucky. I know of Muslim African men who met their wives through the mosque and didn't have sex until married. Then the man discovered their sex drives were not compatible :( These guys with highs sex drive, inadvertently married women with low sex drives... it's good that your culture allows the man to take more wives.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#73925 Apr 20, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If he thinks you're the full package also, then you are lucky.
We are a perfect match for one another. We have been married a few years now, and he still gives me butterflies when he smiles. Couldn't have asked for a better husband. And he feels the same. Can't wait to create babies with him and raise them in a healthy, moral, and loving home.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73926 Apr 20, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for you to wake up... set aside your tribal pride and gain real knowledge about your fellow African brothers.
African men will chase AA women for marriage to gain a green card/visa or for sex.
African men are from a patriarchal culture and MANY of them are Muslims, from families where their father had 3 or 4 wives (if he could afford it).
These men will admire the beauty of AA women BUT they will not tolerate long term relationships with BW from matriarchal culture. The beauty is not enough to male the average African man want an AA woman over the Black women from his own culture who UNDERSTAND how things will be and what he expects of her.
When these men see Caribbean and AA men being poked in the chest bu their women in public or shouted at in public by their women.. they are shocked and horrified.
African men unless looking for a UK or American vise, are not interested in what you have, they are happy with the women raised in their traditions. When an African man walks out the door, he does not expect his wife to ask him where he is going and what time he will be home.
Your BIAS is showing.[citation needed]
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73927 Apr 20, 2014
Yuk....you sound like one a them chicks that only sleeps with your husband for "procreation"

Poor him...not to mention your entire personality is negative and sarcastic...and your dress style...trust me Layla, no AA men are checkin for yall

When I come to this board and see your posts, I wish you would go away :)

I never liked anything you ever posted
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73928 Apr 20, 2014
*Queen of England's voice* GOOoooo....A WAaaaay

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#73929 Apr 20, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
He and you appreciate a person like her...that speaks volumes about your low rent level.
So move along, Jorge, no one is interested in a non-BM troll as a BM.
You
=
http://roflzone.com/epic-fail-4/
NEXT!
Didn't I tell you when you and that other female troll was sending emails and PM's and discussing topix on the phone like 2 psychopaths that I lost complete interest in you? I meant it. Even though you told me that the other Canday obsessed troll came running to you sending you private messages about her and trying to set me up that I still think you're a pretty shtty troll for that, especially considering your age.

I haven't seen Canday act pathetic and obsessed like that to the point where she will backstab people that are being nice and friendly to her even though she is incredibly boring like I and others have been to your friend "you know who".

And I'm no that other guy you keep accusing me of being and you know it. You just want people to think I want to see your tltties, and that's not true. I've seen enough of your body and face to know I have no interest in seeing you without clothes on. So stop trolling.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#73930 Apr 20, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been cooking my own meals from when I was like 8 years young!
I prefer to cook while the women can clean everything up.
In America the women can barely do that consistently. 1 thing I've noticed about black women in the west is that they lack consistency. Even African immigrant females once exposed to our cultures start behaving the same way.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73931 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Anyone else want to see APV's tig ole bitties?
I know I do. I am guessing from the bras pic she posted last year that they are at least F cups.
I still would suck APV's fat tiddies...

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#73932 Apr 20, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
AA have zero interest in dating and marrying Africans. Only the ones that heavily pursue us are considered, and that's only because of their persistence. Our women consider their men chauvinist, lazy, and green card scammers.

For us men, it's very simple....we don't find their women as attractive as we do our own women. We would consider Caribbean women , Haitian etc over African women because they more so look like our women.

African women generally have no personality as well. I was told by some of my African male friends that they force their women to promote them to AA women to make them more desirable to AA women. Obviously it doesn't work, because the only American women African men are getting is fat white women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 6 min Big Knob 553
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min fetch almighty 1,109,684
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 7 min Savant 3,727
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,251
BM are Cougar Bait for WW! 11 min JoJo 1
White men have 4.1 inches, Nigerian men have 7.... 13 min Coretta 38
were free 13 min badboy2014 1
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 13 min Ultimate Realist 614
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min felistitas 120,863
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 46 min African AE 215