Random thoughts...
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#74243 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! What's going on Cogito?:)
I'm good New...getting ready to sneak my country azz down to Bama. I can handle the warm weather they are having now but that humid shyt with those big azz flies in the summer is too much for me. That heat and all of that sugar my sisters be trying to feed a brother can kill your azz....lol!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#74244 May 9, 2014
Hey, everyone..I'll respond to everyone when I get off.. :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74245 May 9, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good New...getting ready to sneak my country azz down to Bama. I can handle the warm weather they are having now but that humid shyt with those big azz flies in the summer is too much for me. That heat and all of that sugar my sisters be trying to feed a brother can kill your azz....lol!
It's warm down here too. By next week we should be close to the 90's.
You know you can't wait to taste some of that southern home cooking.:) Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family.

Level 9

#74246 May 9, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
Hey, everyone..I'll respond to everyone when I get off..:)
Hey Jaz!:)

Level 9

#74247 May 9, 2014
I saw this young guy on the news today. His nickname is Taco and he's the tallest high school player in the World.... He's 7.5... he also have a 4.0 GPA :)

In the world of sports, stars are usually born not made. Some players come to play with natural gifts that their competitors just can't match. In the world of high school basketball, no one is as gifted as Mamadou Ndiaye. The 17-year-old junior stands tall at 7-feet-5-inches, easily the tallest basketball player in the country - professional or otherwise.

The towering Ndiaye hails from Senegal, where he was discovered by scouts in 2010. Even though he is two inches taller than even the largest NBA players, Ndiaye plays for a small, private school in California - the Huntington Beach Brethren Christian School.

"Right now his game is basically catch, turn, drop-step, dunk," says coach Jon Bahnsen. "But this kid's going to play professionally someday. The minute Mamadou enrolled I became a much better basketball coach."

At his young age, Ndiaye is still developing. But even with his raw skillset, he averages 22.9 points and 13.2 rebounds a game. At his height, the 17-year-old is basically impossible to defend.

Level 6

The Sequel

#74248 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz!!:)
Everything is going good for me. I have no complaints, just trying to hold it down by keeping it moving. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you too.
I'm doing good..it's good to know everyone's doing great... I will be even better when this semester is finally over.I was going to take summer courses, but i changed my mind.. This school year has been one of the roughest for me and i am EXHAUSTED..

Level 6

The Sequel

#74249 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Jaz if your friend is going away and you would like to spend some time with her first, I suggest a road trip. However you mentioned Miami and you're looking at least 20hrs on the road...driving. It's been a couple of years since I been down to Florida and the drive was shorter from my location. Now flying will only take about
2hrs to get there. The only good thing about driving is that you get to stop in different cities & states to look around or shop. Flying was much better.:)
If you decide to fly, this is the best time to book your flight. Try to book them at least one to two months ahead of time for cheaper tickets. Florida summer tickets seem to be much lower compared to other states.
Go ahead and "review" and book your hotel as well. I'm the one who books and prepare everything. If I can't find a reasonable/decent condo, this is one of the first hotels I'll try to book, its Embassy Suites by Hilton. What I like about their suites is that they give you a separate living room away from the bedroom and each room will have a 36in TV. Free hot made to order breakfast and a manager special in the evening for free drinks and snacks. Reviewing the hotels before selecting is very important.
Now is also the time to book your rental car. The closer it gets to Summer the higher the rates. Look for discount codes to use before booking.
This is what I do... look for all your restaurants, entertainment and shops you would like to visit. Read the reviews for the restaurants. Sign up with MapQuest and prepare your plans by printing your to and from the hotel directions and the location. This will save you so much time. Another helpful tip, before printing... the area to the right, remove the x's from the map and advertisements box... no need to waste ink on that. I use the top blank box to add the name of each direction. Girl I have some many maps from places I've been because sometimes the GPS can be wrong.
Go to a Miami tourist site and order a visitor guide book. On the site look for coupons, malls and outlets... etc
Also Florida has pop-up showers. The average time of rain is about 5 to 10 minutes in most cases. People still doing their thang though, so have fun.:)
THanx New!! you have a lot of good info here.. Ill be sure to bookmark this to come back to it later..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#74250 May 9, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing good..it's good to know everyone's doing great... I will be even better when this semester is finally over.I was going to take summer courses, but i changed my mind.. This school year has been one of the roughest for me and i am EXHAUSTED..
Hi jaz......

It's good to take a break occasionally. Enjoy your summer instead of burning out. Nice to see you back. Have a great weekend.......:))

Level 6

The Sequel

#74251 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
I woke up like this, flawless
Post up, flawless
Riding round in it, flawless
Flossing on that, flawless
This diamond, flawless
I woke up like this, flawless
Ha! Good evening peeps....:)
Lolol i know that's right!!:D

Level 6

The Sequel

#74252 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz!:)
hey, New!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#74253 May 9, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi jaz......
It's good to take a break occasionally. Enjoy your summer instead of burning out. Nice to see you back. Have a great weekend.......:))
Hey, NSD!! It's good to hear from you as well.. It's just that with a lot going on i don't really have time to post much..but i may have more free time this summer to check in on you guys..you have a great weekend also..:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#74254 May 9, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hwey, Cogito!! how are you??:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#74255 May 9, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the cvm off your cleavage, b!tch.
:{)
Hey, Vamvam!!:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#74256 May 9, 2014
how do you all feel about willow smith tweeting that pic with her lying in the bed with the shirtless 20yr old??? I think it is a bit sexual and she needs her lil butt beat!! There is no reason a 20 yr old, family friend or not should have his shirt off and in a thirteen yr old's bed!!.. And have any of you seen her new video "Summer fling"??? I know it's old, but she's talking about "goodnight kiss til the mood is right" and for any of you who do know "goodnight kiss" is slang for oral sex..smh...

Level 6

The Sequel

#74257 May 9, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
I saw this young guy on the news today. His nickname is Taco and he's the tallest high school player in the World.... He's 7.5... he also have a 4.0 GPA :)
In the world of sports, stars are usually born not made. Some players come to play with natural gifts that their competitors just can't match. In the world of high school basketball, no one is as gifted as Mamadou Ndiaye. The 17-year-old junior stands tall at 7-feet-5-inches, easily the tallest basketball player in the country - professional or otherwise.
The towering Ndiaye hails from Senegal, where he was discovered by scouts in 2010. Even though he is two inches taller than even the largest NBA players, Ndiaye plays for a small, private school in California - the Huntington Beach Brethren Christian School.
"Right now his game is basically catch, turn, drop-step, dunk," says coach Jon Bahnsen. "But this kid's going to play professionally someday. The minute Mamadou enrolled I became a much better basketball coach."
At his young age, Ndiaye is still developing. But even with his raw skillset, he averages 22.9 points and 13.2 rebounds a game. At his height, the 17-year-old is basically impossible to defend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AURnnpiGOxsXX
Wow!! he must be taller than shaq!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#74258 May 9, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hwey, Cogito!! how are you??:)
Jazzy! How you be? I'm great! Hope all is well with you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#74259 May 9, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazzy! How you be? I'm great! Hope all is well with you.
i'm good.. just polishing my nails right now and trying to get a perfect coat, but it's difficult with bright colors for some reason,..lolol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74260 May 10, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to think it's you who's single since you stay on here more... nagging like a little beta b!tcth.
Lol, relax "mschewchew" :).

Anytime someone mentions your relationship status you get all testy. Being single doesn't decrease your worth 1 bit, and if anybody tells you otherwise you send them to me sweetheart.

You remember when you used to be my lady before you went crazy? Remember that? Yeah.. You remember :)

Level 9

#74261 May 10, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm agreeing with the statement from MsM. It's time for a break to relax.:)

Level 9

#74262 May 10, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
THanx New!! you have a lot of good info here.. Ill be sure to bookmark this to come back to it later..
You're welcome Jaz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 3 min Dark Truth 1,649
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 3 min enoch powell 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min ester povington 1,403,142
Tell me, why do blacks love purple? (Dec '11) 16 min GarnettAndBlack 4
Black men are the Devil. They will start the ap... (Oct '10) 19 min Harrisson 80
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Dark Truth 47,296
Black Males ROBBING ......EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! (Sep '13) 47 min T-BOS 2
Shoot all whites 3 hr RedTennessian 35
More from around the web