APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#74104 Apr 25, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYASMSYWMF , and by the way, did you woman up and take my pics down? Don't you think that's kind of childish?
And stop hating on my Native American roots.
It's down

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#74105 Apr 25, 2014
rode my black stallion this morning, thank god for going back to black. I enjoyed it so.:) can't wait till mother's day. My mom,grandma,my daughter and I gonna have a ladies weekend out of town.

My beauiful baby girl is in he grabbing phase, grabbing everything in site. lol, I have to watch her all time so my princess don't do something silly.

My man and I sex life is so steamy hot, we 69ed before I took the reins it was glorious.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74106 Apr 25, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
nah we have navajo
I'm Mvskoke (pronounced muh SKO gee), more commonly known as Creek.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#74107 Apr 25, 2014
Does that delusional Yank white wannabe free loadin' black azz-tap known as 'Capree' have a life beside this virtual circus?! I actually dun wanna know, cause I reckon the A is too scarrrrrry. ;-P Oh, & I'm glad to see here my zambo princess, obviously. ;-)

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74108 Apr 25, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
Oh, & I'm glad to see here my zambo princess, obviously. ;-)
Heyyy. Wonderful to see you too, tvstvnvke.:-)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#74109 Apr 25, 2014
Did Heavy D stay fat ON PURPOSE just for the sake of his career?

I sometimes here about entertainers doing things like this...Stand-up comics are a prime example..the majority of popular comics take a pessimistic view of life..and are often self-deprecating...getting in shape, both mentally, and physically could literally kill their career WHILE saving their own health.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74110 Apr 25, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's down
Thanks, but I checked and it's still up. If you are serious about stopping with your and your friends blackmailing me, then please make sure it comes down for real.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74111 Apr 25, 2014
I can't stop laughing at this video. So stupid!

According to the newspaper, she wasn't hurt at all, so I can laugh and laugh guilt free.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#74112 Apr 25, 2014
It's down
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#74113 Apr 26, 2014
I just discovered that the theme song of the movie "Gladiator" "NOW WE ARE HOME" is actually a Christian song. Its no wonder I feel such a connection to it. Such a beautiful song.

2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#74114 Apr 26, 2014
should be "NOW WE ARE FREE" :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#74115 Apr 27, 2014
Funniest comment of the step show:

"...I love all the organizations and all but you know, there are a bunch of kids here tonight and they are going to be repeating these sounds all night long. Parents, it's not my fault...but it's better you than me!"

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#74116 Apr 27, 2014
Blackmailing???! That would indicate that you have something of value. Ain't nobody "blackmailing" a troll. Much less your broke azz...

LMBAO @ someone's imagination!

;oD

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74117 Apr 29, 2014
Good morning everyone!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74118 Apr 29, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got back from mine...man it was COLD!
Vegas it going to make Times Sq look like a corner. You'll have a good time. Kinda wish I was still there (with warmer weather, of course).
Have a good trip and enjoy the rest of your week.
Good morning Apv! I just got back as well and what an amazing vacation. Our first day it was in the mid 80"s and after then it was up and down. We had a wonderful time. Girl we got up Saturday morning and drove to Los Angeles and what a day we had. We stayed there 5 hours touring the cities. But Vegas is such a busy city. We met People from all over the world and everyone was so friendly.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#74119 Apr 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
rode my black stallion this morning, thank god for going back to black. I enjoyed it so.:) can't wait till mother's day. My mom,grandma,my daughter and I gonna have a ladies weekend out of town.
My beauiful baby girl is in he grabbing phase, grabbing everything in site. lol, I have to watch her all time so my princess don't do something silly.
My man and I sex life is so steamy hot, we 69ed before I took the reins it was glorious.
4 generations strong!! That's beautiful Canday. You should have a family portrait done with just you 4 ladies. God bless you.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74120 Apr 29, 2014
Hello, all.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#74121 Apr 29, 2014
Nite nite, Liliane, amorziiu cafussu. Bjoka dedi EUA afor. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the weirdest troll - T-bos or SadButTrue ? (Jun '17) 6 min Hmm 20
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 7 min Barros 63
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 9 min The Patriot 165
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Barros 39,938
News A teen made a promposal with a joke about black... 12 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min My New Alias RULES 1,746,430
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 16 min Ugly monkeys 9
Trump has Melania and black men don't 23 min Roofis tells da t... 67
the origin of the pink species 2 hr new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr yep 56