Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74043 Apr 21, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I don't believe it, cause you're NOT A BM. I don't know why you think you're fooling anyone.
2.) How is talking about big cats being sexual? Are you one of those beastiality WM??? Must be.
3.) Good, then you can stop PMing me begging me to take your photo down from the net.
NEXT
You know I'm talking about the post where he said he wanted to play with your bccbs. Next thing you trying to blame me as being him. Trying to make people think that an Alpha Male wants you so that you can be popular. I'm the man of the year APV. I broke 6 figures easy , I got a suit and tie on right now while I talk to you. I even workout in a suit. You think those pictures of me you stole are sexy, you should see me throwing up some weight in the gym with a suit on. You really would be thinking I'm every man on topix then.

And why do you have my picture up? Don't you think that's a bit childish? Then when I retailiate, you go whine and cry to the mods like a whiny hypocrite. Just like you know who.

Stop whining, and stop playing games with an alpha male if you can't handle being checked. You never going to outwit APV. Just stop, take my picture down, and move on, and oh yeah... FYASMSYWMF.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#74044 Apr 21, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, ok, interesting. I liked Williamsburg a lot, btw.
Good that you liked it. Because you would have HATED Brownsville...

Level 8

Location hidden

#74045 Apr 21, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes alot of people think she's hispanic or hispanic and white. I get the usual are you the mother questions because I'm so dark and she's so light. She looks just like her father. Even my mom said you don't even need a paternity test all you have to do is look at him lol.
lol! But babies are usually light. I think we she grows up she'll get a little darker and might be around your color. Who knows? You'll have to see. My son was lighter than his mother, but once he grew he started to get darker.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74046 Apr 21, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, thanks. I've actually been posting here for a while, just spent a long time away from it. This place is a crazy circus, after all. Which nation (tribe) lives near you? I'm actually half black, half Native. I'm originally from Alabama, and most of my family still lives there, both on and off Rez. Nice to meet you.
Too many to name. I think that's why APV keeps thinking I'm Hispanic, because I grew up around native Americans look like a Native American AA.

NA and AA are pretty close where I come from. All over the south. And yep this place is most definitely a circus. Nice to meet you though :). Hope we can stay cool, I'm liking you so far :).
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#74047 Apr 21, 2014
theres a dead dog near my house.. and it stinks..

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74052 Apr 21, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>oh man, my bad.
That's alright, you destroy Eurocentrics and fought with the Devs here so that alone makes you a "cool cat" in my book:)
Who is "Devs"? Just wondering, because there's some guy with a name like that who's starting BS with some women in another thread I'm in--accusing one of them of being two different men, saying her hair is weave. In other words, typical Topix crap, LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74054 Apr 21, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>oh man, my bad.
That's alright, you destroy Eurocentrics and fought with the Devs here so that alone makes you a "cool cat" in my book:)
Thanks.:)
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#74056 Apr 21, 2014
I really need to get my life together.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74057 Apr 21, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are referring to Dev143 but no, but i meant "white devils" as in racist whites.
I don't view all of them as "devs" but just the ones who are racist and bigoted idiots:)
Yep, that's the guy. Yeah, I feel the same way about these racist whites. The truth is, most of these losers are afraid because they know their days as a majority in the US are numbered. Many non-white immigrants are coming into this country in higher and higher numbers, especially non-white Latinos. Basically, this country and probably entire continent will eventually be brown again, and they don't know how to accept that.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#74060 Apr 21, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you would rather gang up on a female cause that's MUCH MORE MASCULINE...
Now you're gonna act like lions, leopards and cheetahs aren't animals that occupy the same space? You might wanna let those African Safari tours know. No offense, but I'm not going to take lessons from a troll...much less someone who is posting from the whitest area in Boston.
NEXT
Rough10

Warwick, RI

#74061 Apr 21, 2014
This guy I used to work with...I swear he's the sweetest man in the world. He took me out to lunch & he met my mother because she had to pick me up (since I was helping her move).
My mom told me that he was into me, I didn't see this for a long time. I thought he was just being nice but my mother said he's trying to hide the fact that he's THAT into me.
I don't know why he couldn't just tell me, it wouldn't have changed our friendship. We act just a like.
See nice guys it is okay to let some of us know how you really feel :(.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#74062 Apr 21, 2014
Went out to lunch with my husband and had a steamy love making session afterwards. Once I took off my shirt and my F-cups busting out of my black pushup bra he couldn't help himself....he said u ain't going anywhere with your sexy self. He grabbed me and gave me the most passionate kiss because I was gonna go get my daughter from her grandparents place I missed her but omg......I'm still feeling good after that...dxmn :)

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#74063 Apr 21, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! But babies are usually light. I think we she grows up she'll get a little darker and might be around your color. Who knows? You'll have to see. My son was lighter than his mother, but once he grew he started to get darker.
Yes I know, her father is tan and looks like a mexican. Some days she's light some days she's tan. Her hair changes color too sometimes it's black sometimes it's dark brown. Sometimes it's straight and sometimes it's silky curls. People just love her tho but sometimes go overboard like this white dude at church was kissing her all over her cheeks and I didn't even know the man.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#74065 Apr 21, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>you're out of Pittsburg right?
Loooool Bro, how on God's green Earth have been?
How in the blue can you forget KC?
You, Doby, and I ran this forum remember?
I had a feeling that you were Black Facts aka Satan Slaying Mike when you were hollerin' at Candayam because I know you two go way back.
Anyway, what's been up with ya?
Ready for NFL 2014-2015?
I know you are a big Cowboy fan and all so.....
I don't think black facts likes me.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74066 Apr 21, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>People just love her tho but sometimes go overboard like this white dude at church was kissing her all over her cheeks and I didn't even know the man.
Wow, creepy!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#74067 Apr 21, 2014
my husband and I have a very strong attraction. It helps that he's sexy as hell. Love his body, very well endowed and a very passionate kisser his kisses are yummy. I could kiss him for hours. I love how he holds my chin up to kiss me, makes chills go down my spine and I have my legs wrapped around his waist so I could grind on him while his hands explore my body.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#74068 Apr 21, 2014
when he was helping getting my milk going when my ducts were clogged which was extremely painful it didn't feel too good, I had to rub my nipples constantly with that cream. I had to tell him a few times not to suck too hard. I try to breast feed my daughter but I would still be full and I'd try to pump and he'd help me empty whatever was left and he'd suck too hard ask me if I was getting turned on and I'm like no...your hurting me lol.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#74069 Apr 21, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>hey what's up baby girl?
Whenever I can get through Wichita again, I would be very delighted to treat you and your fiance to a nice dinner somewhere and I definitely will love to see the baby.
Sounds good Kiddo?
That would be great, have to see if my man is up to it. Don't tell him what happened between us tho, don't want to hear his mouth lol. My daughter loves meeting new people she smiles and giggles alot. She'll probably try to grab your face or something she's a really touchy baby. She likes to grab things. She always grabs my glasses. I bought her own toy phone, she loves remotes,phones. I had to tape up the small antennae though so she won't poke her eye out

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#74070 Apr 21, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you reckon Jesus Christ stank of shlt when he came back from the dead?
Well we're all guilty of following capitalism blindly, well 99.9% of us and that is way more important than any ''holiday''.
I like some British actors/actresses, but I must say that American actors/actresses are better or maybe American producers are much better. That's just my opinion of course. I have nothing against British actors/actresses though. It's just annoying now to see so many people playing totally opposite roles. It's fine to do so every now and then but 99% of the time is just taking a lot away from the feeling of certain films to me. When I'm watching a non-fictional film about lets say the Trois tribe, I don't want to see a bunch of Afrikaners playing these roles. It would do the message of the film a great disadvantage. I don't follow false deities so I don't quite understand your question in this message. Capitalism isn't the same as Christianity. A lot of Christians indict Jesus into these pagan holidays but on the other side of their mouths, they say that Jesus despised the worship of false idols and paganism. It's almost blaspheme in what people do regarding these hellidays.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#74072 Apr 22, 2014
Good morning good people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man is his Character Not his Penis 4 min SadButTrue 1
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min SadButTrue 563
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 20 min Mick 211
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 25 min whites suck 57
OOKLAND OR SAN FranSICKO? If you had to, which ... 26 min Fucisil 4
Why did God give White Man a Small Penis ? (Jul '16) 27 min itsy bitsy weiner 5
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 47 min SadButTrue 324
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 1 hr IT IS I 217
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 6 hr KIP 107
More from around the web