Random thoughts...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#74018 Apr 20, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
My sand is from Brooklyn. It's not the hood anymore, according to him.
Due to gentrification and hipsters moving in. Blacks are getting priced out everywhere in NYC.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#74019 Apr 20, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to gentrification and hipsters moving in. Blacks are getting priced out everywhere in NYC.
Yeah, the same thing happened to Harlem, Roxbury (MA) & Dorchester (MA). It's a pattern that's all too familiar.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74020 Apr 21, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
Is there a major shortage in Greek actors? It's starting to annoy me now that mostly all of the films about Greek history, Italian history, Egyptian (Kemet/Africa) history, and even South African history are all played by English actors/actresses. At least get a Spanish actor to play a Greek role.
Either Britain disproportionately produces some of the best English speaking actors/actresses in the world or Hollywood has a bias towards selecting them.

You even have instances of Black & Mixed Race Brits playing roles as ''African Americans'' even though they outnumber Black Brits in the US by 2000 : 1.

My top three British actors:
Daniel Day-Lewis
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Jude Law
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74021 Apr 21, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
I don't get why people celebrate holidays they know nothing about or where it came from. Half of the world are nothing more than followers. Some people can easily lead these people right to hell as long as they can feel good for one day. That is all these pagan holidays are about, but these idiots think every holiday is about Jesus, even Halloween and Columbus day they believe it's all about Jesus. Doof brains!
Do you reckon Jesus Christ stank of shlt when he came back from the dead?

Well we're all guilty of following capitalism blindly, well 99.9% of us and that is way more important than any ''holiday''.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#74022 Apr 21, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
We also have hipsters or young professionals moving in areas known to have a significant black community but the good thing about the UK is we don't have ghettos by definition so no one is being priced out. There maybe over 1 million black people in London making it the 6th largest black population of a western city yet we're spread all over the place not exceeding 28% of any single borough when we could easily make 100% of at least 4 boroughs.

The rich and poor live side by side here eg people like Shalimarr on DSS (housing welfare) living in the same postcode as billionaires and celebs.

But one shouldn't associate black with poverty as here Bangladeshi's are the poorest in London and Pakistanis are generally also poorer than blacks.

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#74023 Apr 21, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I don't believe it, cause you're NOT A BM. I don't know why you think you're fooling anyone.
2.) How is talking about big cats being sexual? Are you one of those beastiality WM??? Must be.
3.) Good, then you can stop PMing me begging me to take your photo down from the net.
NEXT
So are you saying that True Story is also MR Anderson?

Why are you keeping all his pics and pms if you don't like him? That crosses the line over into obsession. But I'm guessing he doesn't really give a crap, he just likes playing with you cause you take this soooooooo serious.

Nice looking couple in your pic. Your parents?

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74024 Apr 21, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
When I went to NYC last year, I stayed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn which appeared to be mostly Jewish. Was Williamsburg ever a mostly black area?

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#74025 Apr 21, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CANDAYMAMA!:)
Yes I remember you.
I've been hearing you had a kid. Congratulation! You're now a parent just like me. Is it a boy or a girl?
It's a girl there's a pic of her in my avataar her father is native american

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74026 Apr 21, 2014
Native guys are sexy, especially Creek (haha, biased cuz that's my tribe). Your daughter is a cutie :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74027 Apr 21, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Hey Andy how's your Easter sunday going? Mine is winding down and what a wonderful weekend I've had.
Hey Canday :).

Easter was good. Didn't really do much this year, had a few drinks relaxed and called it a night around midnight. Everybody was recovering from spring break.

How was yours sweetheart? Hope everything is good with the fam :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#74028 Apr 21, 2014
Lauren Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that True Story is also MR Anderson?
Why are you keeping all his pics and pms if you don't like him? That crosses the line over into obsession. But I'm guessing he doesn't really give a crap, he just likes playing with you cause you take this soooooooo serious.
Nice looking couple in your pic. Your parents?
Thank you :)

That's all it is ...obsession. Every time she posts my photos that she stole and is saving to tell people I'm her man. It's pathetic, then she says "I blocked Anderson", and then shows PM's from last week.

I already told her that this is not a love song, this a doing me and only god can judge song, this a dude that forever hold a grudge song, pop some champagne in the tub song.

And they don't have no awards for that.
Agent Andy

Covington, GA

#74029 Apr 21, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Native guys are sexy, especially Creek (haha, biased cuz that's my tribe). Your daughter is a cutie :)
Hi Lili,

Nice to have an authentic NA woman posting here. Canday has kind of served this forum as the expert on NA culture etc. Good to have an authentic NA here to help her and give a positive representation of NA people.

I actually grew up around Native Americans on their soil and have a thing for authentic NA women that embody the spiritual peaceful cultural initiative.

A lot of people actually say that I look NA, but I think it's just environmental, being raised with so many NA. I even have a NA name that I was given by one of the elder tribe members where I'm from.

Welcome to topix though :)

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#74030 Apr 21, 2014
Agent Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lili,
Nice to have an authentic NA woman posting here. Canday has kind of served this forum as the expert on NA culture etc. Good to have an authentic NA here to help her and give a positive representation of NA people.
I actually grew up around Native Americans on their soil and have a thing for authentic NA women that embody the spiritual peaceful cultural initiative.
A lot of people actually say that I look NA, but I think it's just environmental, being raised with so many NA. I even have a NA name that I was given by one of the elder tribe members where I'm from.
Welcome to topix though :)
Oh, thanks. I've actually been posting here for a while, just spent a long time away from it. This place is a crazy circus, after all. Which nation (tribe) lives near you? I'm actually half black, half Native. I'm originally from Alabama, and most of my family still lives there, both on and off Rez. Nice to meet you.
Marked Man

London, UK

#74031 Apr 21, 2014
Why am I so superior to God?

God couldn't look me in the eye even if it tried.

You mortals should worship me instead.

Me > God

Level 8

Location hidden

#74032 Apr 21, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
We also have hipsters or young professionals moving in areas known to have a significant black community but the good thing about the UK is we don't have ghettos by definition so no one is being priced out. There maybe over 1 million black people in London making it the 6th largest black population of a western city yet we're spread all over the place not exceeding 28% of any single borough when we could easily make 100% of at least 4 boroughs.
The rich and poor live side by side here eg people like Shalimarr on DSS (housing welfare) living in the same postcode as billionaires and celebs.
But one shouldn't associate black with poverty as here Bangladeshi's are the poorest in London and Pakistanis are generally also poorer than blacks.
Yeah the UK "ghettos" are more multiracial than in the USA.

Also I already made a thread that touches base on gentrification here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBVT63SSR0OST...

Many blacks are living major cities like NYC and LA for the South due to it having a cheaper cost of living. Where I live is alright for now.

Also I didn't know South Asians were the poorest in London. That's new to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74033 Apr 21, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>When I went to NYC last year, I stayed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn which appeared to be mostly Jewish. Was Williamsburg ever a mostly black area?
Nah. IIRC Williamburg always had a big Jewish population along with Italian. Blacks are mostly in places like Brownsville, Bedstuy,etc. Bedystuy is known for being the black mecca in Brooklyn. IMO is more of a black mecca than Harlem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#74034 Apr 21, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a girl there's a pic of her in my avataar her father is native american
Nice! Again congregates! My idi*t self just recognized the cute thing in your avi.:)

So shes part Creole and Native America? Nice combo. lol! Exotic...
God

Charlotte, NC

#74035 Apr 21, 2014
Marked Man wrote:
Why am I so superior to God?
God couldn't look me in the eye even if it tried.
You mortals should worship me instead.
Me > God
Trust me, you don't want it with me. You without me is like Harold Melvin without the blue notes, you'll never go platinum.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74036 Apr 21, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the rest of the black population so offended that AA's consider ourselves first? You really want AA men and women to think that Africans are better looking than AA's? Why? Why would AA be so ridiculous to think and assume that?
Some times ridiculous blacks like you that are nothing more than IR slaves try to hard to keep it real and end up overcompensating and coming across as nuttier than "nutso".
AA are our own definition of black. We don't care for Africans definition of black. We are the end all say all of being Black Americans. And yes we find ourselves more attractive and always will.
Of course you are allowed to have pride and consider yourselves good looking as individuals. But it's the blanket assumption that you are "all" better looking than Africans, that plays into upholding white supremacy.
It's the REASON WHY you think as a group you are better looking than Africans, that is offensive... you think your white admixture makes you superior in the looks department.

There is no obligation to buy into these racist ideals. I think Derrick Rose is an exceptionally handsome man, but what I like about him is not the white admixture, but the clear Igbo features he has.
The best looking man I have seen is a jet Black man from Sierra Leone... as Black as night with beautiful features and skin genuinely like silk.
Many many Africans are exquisitely good looking, and it's very immature of you to keep buying into the ideas that a white man must be involved in the creation of everything "good".

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74037 Apr 21, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jorge
Are you posting someone's real name on the forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,346,818
Whites peacekeepers "helping" Africans once again 5 min Barbosa 11
Two SPERM cant make a baby ! 5 min BLACK MEN STINK 5
Do White People Have Anything To Be Happy About? 10 min Barbosa 8
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 11 min Blackisqueer 109
OJ Simpson TV Show 12 min BLACK MEN STINK 4
White women belong with black men. (Aug '12) 14 min KIP 1,431
I have white wife! 1 hr Kip 182
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 2 hr The Voice Of Reason 44
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Larry 39,964