But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Dayuum! Can't even be a small dog without worrying about aerial assaults.
Sh!t is real.
XD
Exactly! Sometimes they fly around in a group of four or more. We have to watch him and them. Smh

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Wow! Lol!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I guess ALL is well after gettin' yuh wig snapped, huh?
Everything's curry with me, babe. I just tryin' to figure why the fcuk is this day draggin'?
Yep, all's well...

The day is moving slow. Take a nap to speed it along... Lol!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Sometimes they fly around in a group of four or more. We have to watch him and them. Smh
You just made me think of "Snoopy & The Red Baron".

*chuckling*

smh

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, all's well...
The day is moving slow. Take a nap to speed it along... Lol!
All of the hiding spots are taken by other "nappers".

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
My black American Queen and I just finished watching The Walking Dead season finale on Dvr..... Interested outcome. I'm kind of tired of the find new people fight the same struggle in a different way...
This comment contains spoilers...
Just like Daryl's new group , and the govenors group... Etc... Same ol same ol.... I was hoping with the introduction of the scientist that knows what caused the issue that we'd get a new spin...fight the organization etc that caused it all... But with the introduction of Terminus I can tell the entire next season will be about nothing more than group vs group struggle which will be meaningless to the plot at the end of the season...
...and who cast that fat country guy as a scientist? Bad casting :)
Black American Queen? LMBO! Yeah, right!

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Whatever happened to the angry short guy? Did he ever get some?

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

That's what I don't like about some cleaners. They are quick to take your clothing and your money but if they give it back to you damaged, they are also quick to say, you brought it in like that. It's happened to me and several people I know from various cleaners and now someone on the People's Court has gone through the same thing.

People, when you open a business, though the goal is to make money, it should also be to cultivate a good business relationship with your customers. If you are quick to take clothes and money, then you should be just as quick to rectify a situation that occurred while the item/s were in your possession. I say, with the things you really love, take a picture of them while in the cleaners.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

I haven't been outside in three days. Hate being sick.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

It is indeed true that with some people that "Truth out of season doesn't bear fruit."

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

*indeed true that"

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

" We must become the change we want to see. " - Mahatma Ghandi

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. "

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Manage your emotions please and stop dripping it all over the place.....it's not a good look!
Queen

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubai sounds great. I'm glad things are going great for you..
I'm packed and ready to go....leave "everyone" and "everything" behind...
looking forward to meeting new people and new experience...all the BW who have visited Dubai..tells me I will just love it...
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I'm as usual blessed and thank you, her laugh is so adorable. She has the most beautiful smile and I love her cheeks and pretty eyes. I'm trying to teach her to crawl and I'm reading books to her now at night time. I love the fact that she sleeps with me so that she's close keeps our bond strong. I need her and I love her so much.
You're such a great mother...I can tell you two will have a close relationship throughout the years..you're really blessed..
Queen

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She got offered a place to study English Lit at UCL...4th in the QTS university world rankings. It was an offer she couldn't refuse. But she is going to spend some time in Washington DC as an intern. My friend a Black woman has a company she get's contracts from the government... I don't understand how it works out but because she is a Black female business owner she gets contracts linked to affirmative action. I think her company is an "AA" company...
Good Job...looks like you have raised one quality daughter..who is making all the right moves..Well done as a mother :)
Report back on her experience in America....I would like to know what her overall opinion will be..

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black American Queen? LMBO! Yeah, right!
Lol :). 1 post? And I'm the recipient? I missed you too sweetheart. Traffic must be down huh Ms moderator? Lol

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

I need to go check the mail at the condo but I'm super lazy today.

I'm in need of a coral pinky gloss and some thin ribbed tanks for the summer.

I've never seen so many angry bw hating brothers on one site other than topix. This place is toxic. Thank goodness for strong brothas like Antdeed.,

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

this trignometry class ain't no joke. Looks like I'm going to be spending this weekend studying ALOT. I hate math smh dxmn. I ain't did these graphs in years

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Queen wrote:
<quoted text> thanks :)
I'm packed and ready to go....leave "everyone" and "everything" behind...
looking forward to meeting new people and new experience...all the BW who have visited Dubai..tells me I will just love it...
<quoted text> You're such a great mother...I can tell you two will have a close relationship throughout the years..you're really blessed..
awww I hope you enjoy it there. Meeting new people can be a rewarding experience. I will try to be the best mother I can. Lord knows everything I do, I do for her

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Am I the only one always ready to throw myself on the sword and take my punishment if so required. Tired of people not taking responsibility for how things turn out in their life. Stop blaming everyone for their failings. Just swallow that bitter pill and start to move forward. The longer they deny it, the longer they'll remain in the same spot.

It's always this one's fault or that one's fault. When is it going to be their fault? When are they going to throw themselves on their own sword. I'm about to erupt. The jewels are just going to spill out beyond my control no matter how much I'm trying to contain them and when that happens, I am sure, friendships will end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••