Random thoughts...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73752 Apr 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Our Spring is showing an early hint of the Summer to come. We been in the 80's and presently its 73...
I think we touched 80 today too...it felt like it.

Since there was an unusually long winter an early summer would be on time!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#73753 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well-well...
http://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/a-m/bof/bof...
LOLOLOL!!!
I'm good, school's good. Did you guys start break? We JUST started
Looll don't be like that, vam..you know I have a lot going on..we haven't started break, the semester isn't over yet..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#73754 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't nee any help bein' that way either!
Miss ya!
I miss you guys, too!!..I don't think I'll be taking classes this summer..I changed my mind..

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73755 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I think we touched 80 today too...it felt like it.
Since there was an unusually long winter an early summer would be on time!
I agree! I'm dreading our Summer. We can reach as high as 110, which is too hot to enjoy the season.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73756 Apr 12, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Looll don't be like that, vam..you know I have a lot going on..we haven't started break, the semester isn't over yet..
The semester isn't over for me either, but we were let out for Ishtar/ easter, lent, Passover...whatever folk acknowledge during this time of year...LOLOL!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73757 Apr 12, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you guys, too!!..I don't think I'll be taking classes this summer..I changed my mind..
I'll be in summer session but I'm doing just one class.

IDK...I may change my mind too (sh!t). It all depends how I feel!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73758 Apr 12, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! I'm dreading our Summer. We can reach as high as 110, which is too hot to enjoy the season.
110 is hot as fcuk. That's a state of emergency type heat! Can't fcuk around in that too much.

Yeah, thatz too much!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#73759 Apr 12, 2014
me and my husband would have a handsome son. Can't wait for the birthday sex in 2

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#73760 Apr 12, 2014
my daughter will probably look like a native american version of me when she gets older. She has the cutest cheeks I've ever seen

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73761 Apr 13, 2014
Who won that Paq/ Bradley fight?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73762 Apr 13, 2014
Paq got him...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/boxing/2...

I could have swore I as gonna read about somebody dying in the ring last night!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73763 Apr 13, 2014
Good morning everyone!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73764 Apr 13, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>110 is hot as fcuk. That's a state of emergency type heat! Can't fcuk around in that too much.
Yeah, thatz too much!
That's the state they'll place us under because of the record-breaking heat wave and then its that dangerous dry heat.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73765 Apr 13, 2014
Earlier I was thinking about the showing of TWD tonight. Lol! Yeah, I miss it...:)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#73766 Apr 13, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning everyone!:)
Hi there, MsNewNew.....Hope you are enjoying a great Sunday......:)))

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73767 Apr 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, MsNewNew.....Hope you are enjoying a great Sunday......:)))
Hey Ms. Lady! I'm doing great. We're expecting a storm this afternoon and throughout tomorrow, so I'm planning on chilling through it...:)

How are you doing today? I hope you're enjoying your Sunday too...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73769 Apr 13, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That's the state they'll place us under because of the record-breaking heat wave and then its that dangerous dry heat.
Checkit...the DRY heat is what you want when it's that hot. If the temps were THAT HIGH with a crazy humidity index...it would be bodies dropped EVERYWHERE (young & old...fat & skinny).

Thank G-D its a dry heat there!

HERE? Not so...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73770 Apr 13, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Checkit...the DRY heat is what you want when it's that hot. If the temps were THAT HIGH with a crazy humidity index...it would be bodies dropped EVERYWHERE (young & old...fat & skinny).
Thank G-D its a dry heat there!
HERE? Not so...
That's true too... it's just so hard to breathe in heat that's still. Feels like you're forcing your way through extremely hot heat that's smacking you in the face.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73771 Apr 13, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true too... it's just so hard to breathe in heat that's still. Feels like you're forcing your way through extremely hot heat that's smacking you in the face.
110 is...unfathomable...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73772 Apr 13, 2014
"The Lion & The Rose"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,681,142
White women who like black men are trash i knew... 7 min Spinning 360 waves 31
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 23 min Retribution 89
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 29 min Akuma No Jo 51
News Report Card: Black Students Disciplined At High... 40 min FireFellow44 3
Nobody is on white people side 57 min The Laughing Axe 6
No Race is more likely to be born with a Vestig... (Sep '15) 57 min Snr 19
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 164
White House doc: “Trump healthy and did exceedi... 2 hr The Laughing Axe 19
Trump is Officially OBESE 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 14
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr dreamhunk 37,774
PROOF San Francisco is a SHYTHOLE 7 hr The Laughing Axe 26
More from around the web