Random thoughts...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73462 Apr 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said it before, and I will say it again. Just because YOUR father was weak, doesn't mean all BM are. Bash your father, not BM in general.
Cool.
You come here to go back and forth with non-BW on the do WW want BM thread.
If BW tries to have any dialogue with you, you condescend to her about her father. Now I know what you're here for.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73463 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women who seek out Black specific forums are here to address issues faced by BW. They are not here to be condescended to by outsiders who profit from disunity among Blacks.
Expressing my opinion about cowardly and dangerous behaviour is not playing the guilt card.
Telling IRBM not to abuse BW to endear themselves to their non black partners, is not me trying to guilt anyone.
Black men who desire WW, have a deep and intense desire for these women. It's in their blood and it's in their bones, they would cut off contact with their own mothers if their white partner asked them to.
I am under no illusion that I can impact an IRBM deep desire and love for WW in any way.
So again you've read the situation wrongly.
I'm not taking "sides" here, but merely posting a personal observation on the subject at hand.

I've personally witnessed IRBM publicly humiliate and insult Black women in front of their White female partners. And after verbally beating down Black women, the Black man would kiss and hug his White girlfriend; as if to protect her from the "evil BW"......both of them laughing.

But on the other hand, White women will openly defend White men against their IRBM partners. And the IRBM sheepishly succumb.

With that said, I have to agree that IRBM are cowards. They are too cowardly to defend women who resembles his mother, sister, aunt. How can anyone truly respect IRBM. He dosen't respect himself.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73464 Apr 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can tell, the only "BW" NSD attacks is you. A woman who renounced her own men to such a degree that at one point she had completely declared the superiority of white men over them. Only after that white man proved he was also a mere human, did she venture back into the black fold, talking about "protection".
Coincidence? I think not.
She fights with Canday alot. IMO, I thinks she is jealous of Canday.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73465 Apr 2, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
and the sad thing about is dumb bxtches like newnew would befriend fake jew indian women like nsd who try to act like they black but atttack IR black women. And nsd probably talks shid about newnew offline. Watch and see what happens if they have a slight disagreement she'd be the first to call newnew a nicca.But black people on topix are backwards like this. The so called pro black people would team up with a racist against an IR black person on here. It's a no wonder the black race is frowned upon.
Maybe a IRBW stole her man.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#73466 Apr 2, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I fxcked a native american man and had a baby by one but I don't feel the need to go on a native american forum (they don't have one anyway lol) they are going extinct.
http://m.topix.com/forum/who/native-american-...

You're in error.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73467 Apr 2, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not taking "sides" here, but merely posting a personal observation on the subject at hand.
I've personally witnessed IRBM publicly humiliate and insult Black women in front of their White female partners. And after verbally beating down Black women, the Black man would kiss and hug his White girlfriend; as if to protect her from the "evil BW"......both of them laughing.
But on the other hand, White women will openly defend White men against their IRBM partners. And the IRBM sheepishly succumb.
With that said, I have to agree that IRBM are cowards. They are too cowardly to defend women who resembles his mother, sister, aunt. How can anyone truly respect IRBM. He dosen't respect himself.
Abandoning your masculine role and leaving your mother,sisters, daughters out in the cold to struggle alone and often in poverty, is a hard thing for any man to do. It's an emasculating treacherous thing for any son, brother, father, to do.
So this action must be mentally justified to the many BM who do it. So the BW must be demonized, devalued, despised. She must be garbage that no man could save. She must be hell on Earth and have behavior so FOUL that no mortal man could tolerate her.
BM (particularly IRBM) feel this demonizing of BW benefits them in 2 ways , it takes away their culpability and changes them from cowardly abandoners, victims and it constantly reminds "society" (non-Blacks) that BW are the lowlifes of the Black race, the unacceptable representation of Blackness, while BM are the ones society should accept and value above BW.
And do you notice how disgusting they are when they try to pretend their abuse is an attempt to encourage "change" and "improvement" in BW.... IRBM say these things of course because the validation they get from WW sexing them,makes them feel superior to BW, who they think white people are less inclined to want to f*ck.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73468 Apr 2, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
and the pic I have up is of me pregnant with my daughter and I love the way I looked when I was pregnant.and I proudly show it off because I have nothing to be ashamed of. I'd changed nothing. I love being black, wouldn't change my skin tone or my hair texture at all. I love my braids,
Canday, how long is your hair when you wear it down? From the picture, it looks as if it's mid-back lentht.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73469 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Abandoning your masculine role and leaving your mother,sisters, daughters out in the cold to struggle alone and often in poverty, is a hard thing for any man to do. It's an emasculating treacherous thing for any son, brother, father, to do.
So this action must be mentally justified to the many BM who do it. So the BW must be demonized, devalued, despised. She must be garbage that no man could save. She must be hell on Earth and have behavior so FOUL that no mortal man could tolerate her.
BM (particularly IRBM) feel this demonizing of BW benefits them in 2 ways , it takes away their culpability and changes them from cowardly abandoners, victims and it constantly reminds "society" (non-Blacks) that BW are the lowlifes of the Black race, the unacceptable representation of Blackness, while BM are the ones society should accept and value above BW.
And do you notice how disgusting they are when they try to pretend their abuse is an attempt to encourage "change" and "improvement" in BW.... IRBM say these things of course because the validation they get from WW sexing them,makes them feel superior to BW, who they think white people are less inclined to want to f*ck.
U R a very bright and insightful woman. The truth about IRBM is sad and hard for them to except. But it's still the truth.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#73470 Apr 2, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday, how long is your hair when you wear it down? From the picture, it looks as if it's mid-back lentht.
It's about the length in the picture, it's not quite there yet. I keep my hair in braids now so I don't have to fool with it.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73471 Apr 2, 2014
Good morning, good morning!:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73472 Apr 2, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
<quoted text>
U R a very bright and insightful woman. The truth about IRBM is sad and hard for them to except. But it's still the truth.
One iRBM was saying how he loves British WW above all women, and he loves East women too. Then he said he wanted Black children so one day he would marry a Black woman. He said he would only marry a Black "woman" aged between 16 and 18 and she must be a virgin, so that he can train her to be obedient to him. He said if he couldn't find such black female, then he would marry a white woman of ANY age.

Do you see he is happy to be with grown white women, but when it comes to a relationship with a Black female, he is seeking an inexperienced child. He can dominate and get obedience from grown WW, but he feels he can only dominate a black girl child.
Cowardly.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73473 Apr 2, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
and the sad thing about is dumb bxtches like newnew would befriend fake jew indian women like nsd who try to act like they black but atttack IR black women. And nsd probably talks shid about newnew offline. Watch and see what happens if they have a slight disagreement she'd be the first to call newnew a nicca.But black people on topix are backwards like this. The so called pro black people would team up with a racist against an IR black person on here. It's a no wonder the black race is frowned upon.
What? You little nasty filthy flea. See it’s been awhile since a said anything to you. But typical stupid you continue to be a follower behind Stoned miserable butt. You women haven’t learned yet that Stone is not your friend. Stoned is a lonely bitter female and she will manipulate any weak minded female to join her in her drama for support and soon as she see you are no use to her anymore, she will drop you like hot coal.

However you are the dumbest one of them all because you too are a miserable piece of skin. Don’t even come back with this I’m married crap…. Because a ho like you misses the ho’ing.

Another thing, our race is so frowned on cause of young stupid black women like yourself. How dare you throw out excuses about our race when you’ve preached for YEARS how you were trying to get pregnant by a non-black man, because black man ain’t sh!t. But look where you had to go back too. So hell naw I’m not going to side with a bunch of dumb azz females.

You have the audacity to speak of support to me when you have slept with every color of the rainbow... trying to get pregnant and right now you’re confused on who’s the daddy. I don’t associate with dumb females and I don’t give a damn if you're ir or not.

B!tch you have started some mess that you’re going to wish you never mentioned my name. Using the words of old school…. Your azz is grass.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73474 Apr 2, 2014
You and Stone are so sour. Lol! You two hens are up in here chuckling about non-black women when you both was used and abused by non-black men. Which one gets the pass? What did a non-black woman do to you knuckleheads? I guess that’s why Stoned stormed in here last night with all that drama. One would think all her built-up frustration exploded over the whole forum. What’s going on Stone? Is all this hate part of a flashback or is the hate current. I can’t believe you two so call strong ir women is stressing over another woman.

A few of your comments I’m going to skip. By the way it seems Stone been on here all night like a fool posting about black men and non-black women. You heifers got some nerves. Lol!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73475 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb weak b"tch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uoeZkOQxZMYXX
Ha! No booboo, dumb is a female who lay up with a man for 13 years without a promising commitment of marriage.

Oh’ the question you keep posting… Good black men protect and support Good black women. You two been bashing black men since you came on this site and now you expect them to protect and support you? Tell us you were drunk last night and you didn’t know you were posting all that bs. Right now I’m like you I don’t get it… you want the same black men you been bashing to show you some love and support? Really?? The trip part about it is that you’re not going to change if they do and maybe they already know that.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73476 Apr 2, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then LEAVE as I wasn't talking to you to begin with. YOU came flying in here name calling and harassing, not me. I was nice enough to alert you to your faux pas and you get all hostile. Since this is a public forum and you are but one poster, if you can't handle the debate without your usual foul nastiness, get lost, k? Now YOU are on ignore.......
Exactly! She gets played every dang time into Stone’s drama. I didn’t say anything to or about her… until now.
Shalimarr

Kensington, UK

#73477 Apr 2, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! No booboo, dumb is a female who lay up with a man for 13 years without a promising commitment of marriage.
Oh’ the question you keep posting… Good black men protect and support Good black women. You two been bashing black men since you came on this site and now you expect them to protect and support you? Tell us you were drunk last night and you didn’t know you were posting all that bs. Right now I’m like you I don’t get it… you want the same black men you been bashing to show you some love and support? Really?? The trip part about it is that you’re not going to change if they do and maybe they already know that.
You're out of date, a relic sweetheart. BW from your group don't believe the "good BM protect good BW" BS. They know that BW are a collective and GROUP. When you diss the sisters, you're dissing them all. A youtube diatribe abusing BW by an IRBM, who ends his diatribe with the caveat "not all BW" still has encompassed ALL BW and demonized us all.
You are such a fool, when you buy into them saying" 90% of BW are garbage and 10% are good. Or they say "I would have to date 10 BW to find a good one, why go through that hassle?"
BW like you are too dumb to understand that they are insinuating that ALL ww are good women. Or while it takes dating 10 BW to find a good one, the FIRST WW who offers acceptance is a dime and perfect wife material.
You think Canday and I are posting about us personally, because you care only about yourself personally, while other BW consider themselves part of a collective.
I don't want an IRBM, conscious self loving BM make me wet. IRBM don't stimulate me mentally or in any way other than as a threat to me and my group.
IRBM cannot compare to the conscious BM, they are boys compared to men.
Shalimarr

Kensington, UK

#73478 Apr 2, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
You and Stone are so sour. Lol! You two hens are up in here chuckling about non-black women when you both was used and abused by non-black men. Which one gets the pass? What did a non-black woman do to you knuckleheads? I guess that’s why Stoned stormed in here last night with all that drama. One would think all her built-up frustration exploded over the whole forum. What’s going on Stone? Is all this hate part of a flashback or is the hate current. I can’t believe you two so call strong ir women is stressing over another woman.
A few of your comments I’m going to skip. By the way it seems Stone been on here all night like a fool posting about black men and non-black women. You heifers got some nerves. Lol!
You're defending IRBM and WW on an AA forum against BW, including an AA Black woman.
Your way of defending IRWW who add to the division and poverty of your group, is by pretending Canday and I have a personal problem with an individual IRWW.

This is what AA women say "These self hating house negro3s, are blaming Black women for their shortcomings and throwing Black women under the bus to impress cr*cka cave b*tches."

But you are out of date.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73479 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of date, a relic sweetheart. BW from your group don't believe the "good BM protect good BW" BS. They know that BW are a collective and GROUP. When you diss the sisters, you're dissing them all. A youtube diatribe abusing BW by an IRBM, who ends his diatribe with the caveat "not all BW" still has encompassed ALL BW and demonized us all.
You are such a fool, when you buy into them saying" 90% of BW are garbage and 10% are good. Or they say "I would have to date 10 BW to find a good one, why go through that hassle?"
BW like you are too dumb to understand that they are insinuating that ALL ww are good women. Or while it takes dating 10 BW to find a good one, the FIRST WW who offers acceptance is a dime and perfect wife material.
You think Canday and I are posting about us personally, because you care only about yourself personally, while other BW consider themselves part of a collective.
I don't want an IRBM, conscious self loving BM make me wet. IRBM don't stimulate me mentally or in any way other than as a threat to me and my group.
IRBM cannot compare to the conscious BM, they are boys compared to men.
Okay.... Smdh! Good luck finding that BM who has patient to tend to your mentally unstable self. At the rate you're going I suggest you give your toys Black men names.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#73480 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're defending IRBM and WW on an AA forum against BW, including an AA Black woman.
Your way of defending IRWW who add to the division and poverty of your group, is by pretending Canday and I have a personal problem with an individual IRWW.
This is what AA women say "These self hating house negro3s, are blaming Black women for their shortcomings and throwing Black women under the bus to impress cr*cka cave b*tches."
But you are out of date.
Nope, you two just have personal problems that the internet can't fix.

I know you're lonely, but I got things to do.... I'll try to pencil your crazy azz in later.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#73481 Apr 2, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're defending IRBM and WW on an AA forum against BW, including an AA Black woman.
Your way of defending IRWW who add to the division and poverty of your group, is by pretending Canday and I have a personal problem with an individual IRWW.
This is what AA women say "These self hating house negro3s, are blaming Black women for their shortcomings and throwing Black women under the bus to impress cr*cka cave b*tches."
But you are out of date.
What you're saying makes alot of sense. I agree 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 12 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 19 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 20 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web