Random thoughts...

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#73377 Mar 31, 2014
my daughter doesn't look half black at all. She looks full blooded native american or a mestiza. It's just quite shocking to me that I gave birth to such a gorgeous baby girl who's the spitting image of her birth father.

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad320/cand...

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#73378 Mar 31, 2014
Her hair is getting lighter and curlier

I understand why her birth father wanted to have 10 kids with me. Our daughter came out so beautiful. If he and I were still together I know I would be pregnant again by now lol. smh. If only he'd behave I would've given him a whole tribe of beautiful black/native american babies.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#73379 Mar 31, 2014
Could you BE any dumber Canday? YOUR name is all over that photobucket account....smh

Location hidden

#73380 Mar 31, 2014
Better.....smh.....

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#73381 Apr 1, 2014
I bought a couple of dvds of some of the old cartoons with elmer fudd bugs bunny,daffy duck. My daughter and I watched it for a couple hours last night.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73382 Apr 1, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a moment...I don't think they reached rock bottom yet.
;o/
HA! One thing I know, SLOPix muffcuKKKas will find new lows to descend to. Make no mistake about THAT!

Level 8

Location hidden

#73383 Apr 1, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
Revenge is a dish best served cold!
I swore vengeance upon my daughter and yesterday, all accounts were settled......lol! She had to endure her father dancing in front of her friends. Mind you, I'm a much better dancer than her little suburban azz, but since I'm her Dad, I'm not supposed to dance...that'll teach her to mess with the old man. She was begging me not to embarrass her by doing the stanky leg! lol.....life is beautiful!
LOLOLOL!! I can't wait to where I get to embarrass my babygirl like that.

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#73384 Apr 1, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Happy Monday everyone! Wishing you all to have a good and peaceful day....:)
Thank you, beautiful. Same to you!

Level 8

Location hidden

#73385 Apr 1, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
The season finale, in one word... Superb!!!!
In one word...DOPE!

Mostly everything I predicted was WRONG.

I love being wrong (sometimes).

:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#73386 Apr 1, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, good morning to you as well...
I know Vamp, I can't wait. I've been waiting for the start of GoT...:)
What is the exact start date?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73387 Apr 1, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
my daughter doesn't look half black at all. She looks full blooded native american or a mestiza. It's just quite shocking to me that I gave birth to such a gorgeous baby girl who's the spitting image of her birth father.
She'll show more of her Black side as she get's older. She has your eyes already.

Location hidden

#73388 Apr 1, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I bought a couple of dvds of some of the old cartoons with elmer fudd bugs bunny,daffy duck. My daughter and I watched it for a couple hours last night.
If your daughter does resemble her father, that makes it even more important that you find ways to maintain contact between them. For her identity and sense of self, it is important that she has people in her life who LOOK like her.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#73389 Apr 1, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll show more of her Black side as she get's older. She has your eyes already.
yea she does.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#73390 Apr 1, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>In one word...DOPE!
Mostly everything I predicted was WRONG.
I love being wrong (sometimes).
:D
You and me both, plus millions of other fans. I would've never predicted cannibalism.

“Those who arrive, survive,”... Cause me like our meat fresh. Lol!

Level 9

#73391 Apr 1, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What is the exact start date?
This coming Sunday on April the 6th.:)

Level 9

#73392 Apr 1, 2014
Have to vent! I need to get rid of these bees in my backyard. Look like a few is already trying to build a wasps nest. I can't stand bees...

Level 9

#73393 Apr 1, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, beautiful. Same to you!
Thank you!:)

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#73394 Apr 1, 2014
I was watching Blade II yesterday and thought I saw someone familiar, younger though. Checked out the cast and yes, there he was, Norman Reedus. Funny how you never pay attention to some actors until after they become popular.

Location hidden

#73395 Apr 1, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now Shalimarr, you decided that white men were the only men fit to give you a child (fine), but yet you still regularly spend all day bashing black men. Would you not sound a bit hypocritical in this post?
Why haven't you moved on? Should you just be getting yourself into the sexiest dress you can find, and roam about town picking up desirable white men? Wouldn't that be a better use of the time of a BW who has no respect for BM?
Lol! cowards :) Cowards insult their women and try to make their women the focus of racism and contempt, to save themselves.
Warrior males protect their women , children and culture.

Location hidden

#73396 Apr 1, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! cowards :) Cowards insult their women and try to make their women the focus of racism and contempt, to save themselves.
Warrior males protect their women , children and culture.
I think you are a bit confused (actually A LOT confused). Just because a man dates or marries outside of his race or ethnicity doesn't mean he has any less pride for his roots. People like you who have crossed the racial lines and had a bad experience and then try to become militant with regard to your roots look foolish bashing the whole race of men who you rejected, initially, yourself. Get some help, k?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min I eat Play_ Doh 1,618,229
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 29 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 50 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 1 hr Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web