Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73035 Feb 20, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
TWD was so good last night. Vamp we called it, we knew Judith didn't die. I like this season storyline. It was a great idea to separate them.
TWD was mean!! "K!!ck @zzzz" is okay (we figured).

Do you think Maggie will be doubling back to the prison to search for Glenn??

Level 8

Location hidden

#73036 Feb 20, 2014
theeyeshaveit wrote:
Huh...how come? Aquarius, Gemini and Libra produce the most intelligent people in most instances, why is that? Is it because those born under and air sign can see beyond what most others can't? Are they visionaries of some sort. I'm not saying the other signs don't have their own strengths but these three seem to have the corner wrapped up when it comes to brains. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing :)
C/$

Gemini's are intelligent, but they're a tad more diabolical wit' they sh!t.

Aquarius carries a practical intelligence. Aqua folk know how to make something out of nothing. I think "resourceful" is a good description for them.

Libras are just creative all the way around. You have an attraction for beautiful things/ beautiful people and Libras normally use their intelligence to enhance all the beauty that's around them.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#73037 Feb 20, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>TWD was mean!! "K!!ck @zzzz" is okay (we figured).
Do you think Maggie will be doubling back to the prison to search for Glenn??
No I don't think so. The prison is too far out of range now. Beside all she know he was on the bus. The group will most likely meet up again during the season finale.
KC Saint

Metairie, LA

#73038 Feb 20, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think so. The prison is too far out of range now. Beside all she know he was on the bus. The group will most likely meet up again during the season finale.
what's going MsNewNew?
Just thought I stick my head in and holla.
hope all is good:)

Level 9

#73039 Feb 20, 2014
KC Saint wrote:
<quoted text>what's going MsNewNew?
Just thought I stick my head in and holla.
hope all is good:)
Hey KC!! Everything is going well with me... How are you doing?:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#73040 Feb 20, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You predict that the entire group will be rejoined by the season finale?

For some reason, I see more teams and more opposition between ALL of them.

Level 9

#73041 Feb 20, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You predict that the entire group will be rejoined by the season finale?
For some reason, I see more teams and more opposition between ALL of them.
Your prediction seem more acceptable since you put it like that, especially with some of them going into a new town with a new leader. As always, we shall see.:)

Level 9

#73043 Feb 22, 2014
Well I guess our Winter is over and I am not complaining, I'm loving these warm days of 60 and 70 degrees.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#73044 Feb 22, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Well I guess our Winter is over and I am not complaining, I'm loving these warm days of 60 and 70 degrees.
I wish it was 60/70 degrees in London ;(

Level 9

#73045 Feb 23, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish it was 60/70 degrees in London ;(
Good morning...

Its been in the upper 60s and 70s going on two weeks now, so I'm assuming our Winter is done.

Do you all get a lot of snow there?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#73046 Feb 23, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning...

Its been in the upper 60s and 70s going on two weeks now, so I'm assuming our Winter is done.

Do you all get a lot of snow there?
Good afternoon .. Morning to you ;) ahh I'm so jealous lol .. It's not snowed here yet .(I hope it doesn't) just wind rain and cold .. I hate it .. Wanna swap !! Ha

Level 9

#73047 Feb 23, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon .. Morning to you ;) ahh I'm so jealous lol .. It's not snowed here yet .(I hope it doesn't) just wind rain and cold .. I hate it .. Wanna swap !! Ha
I don't know, our average snow amount is under 4inches. We'll race to the grocery stores and shut down the city if we get 2inches of snow.:) This Winter has been the coldest we've felt in awhile though. We can swap for a minute. I would love to visit London for a week or two.

Level 8

Location hidden

#73048 Feb 23, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was good...so cute too! Kevin Hart and Regina Hall make a funny couple, LOL! They had real good chemistry as actor and actress. Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant were to die for, I mean they made such a good couple in the movie, both were the "good" ones and Hart/Hall were the "bad" couple.
I won't tell you too much.:) I do think it could've been a lot funnier because Kevin has more potential then he showed in that movie.
Yes, single and free, I'm actually enjoying myself, but I know what you mean whomever I deal with next is really going to be put through the wringer (in a positive way, lol).
Kevin Hart is doin' the dayuum thing! I really like the wave he's ridin' now. I wish him nothing but the best. I just don't like how Hollywood portrays romance...it's weak, it's unrealistic and corny. There's no way I can attend a film that shows a woman throw a drink in a man's face and she turns and laughs about it...they BOTH laughed...

Level 8

Location hidden

#73049 Feb 23, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Your prediction seem more acceptable since you put it like that, especially with some of them going into a new town with a new leader. As always, we shall see.:)
I wouldn't be surprised if Woodbury comes back into play.

I also wouldn't be shocked if Morgan makes another appearance before the season ends altogether.

Level 8

Location hidden

#73050 Feb 23, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Its warmer here but it ain't THAT much warmer. We ain't gettin' 60's & 70's yet. I'm still in thermals, still rockin' a scarf and won't be coming out of either until april!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#73051 Feb 23, 2014
Good morning (afternoon), MsNewNew, Vampi and MediP......

Nice to hear that the weather is clearing up. We are finally getting a significant rain forecast for next weekend. Keeping fingers crossed here as we sure need it. Have a great rest of the weekend........:)

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73052 Feb 23, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>C/$
Gemini's are intelligent, but they're a tad more diabolical wit' they sh!t.
Aquarius carries a practical intelligence. Aqua folk know how to make something out of nothing. I think "resourceful" is a good description for them.
Libras are just creative all the way around. You have an attraction for beautiful things/ beautiful people and Libras normally use their intelligence to enhance all the beauty that's around them.
Aquarius have a touch of trickiness in them too but they are more daring than tricky and very smart.

Gemini...well what can I say? I find the men to be, as you say, tricky to the point of being diabolical. However, I get along with the men where as with the women... Well I'll say this, I have yet to find a Gemini woman that I get along with for the long term. It's not that I view them as tricky. I view them as deceitful and I know it's a fine line but it comes off different with the men. They rub me the wrong way and I know I rub them the wrong way because most times, I can see right through them. That may not be the Libra, but the Scorpio in me. Some people accuse Libras of playing both sides of the fence but I sooo think that needs to be pinned on the Gemini. Libra can see where both sides are coming from so, unless something is squarely black or white we don't vacillate back and forth, be we weigh each side looking for nuances to make the picture clearer for us and then we pick a side. We don't play both sides. Gemini's look for weaknesses in order to play both sides.

And then there is Libra, the diplomat, the one that will argue a point to the end of days and the only one who may be able to stand up to that argument or even surpass it with a better one AT TIMES may be Aquarius.

The G-DS know why the categorized us under AIR...because mentally we soar, we such a freedom and non-containment that the others may not possess.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73053 Feb 23, 2014
Mama and sissy just left. She brought sooooo much food. I luuuuv my mama.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#73054 Feb 23, 2014
hehehehehe@OFFTOPIC ratings

SOMEONE (and we ALL KNOW who) doesn't understand the meaning of RANDOM THOUGHTS.......

*smirks*

Level 9

#73055 Feb 23, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be surprised if Woodbury comes back into play.
I also wouldn't be shocked if Morgan makes another appearance before the season ends altogether.
Fans everywhere is bringing up the comeback of Morgan. Wouldn't it be something if he's in the new town. I just have a feeling he might...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min KiloEcho 33,115
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 34 min AmyBeachGirl 125
bill cosby innocent until proven guilty!!!! 44 min Tme 5
In the Post-USA world Africans will lead with t... 1 hr Tme 4
What happened to Tiger Wood? 1 hr Tme 5
White people are destructive and liars by nature. 1 hr Tme 8
Africa will destroy USA 1 hr Tme 42
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 532
Why do I hate white people so much? 2 hr African AE 147
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr African AE 118,336
More from around the web