Random thoughts...
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73096 Mar 2, 2014
I would love to look like Vanessa Bryant. She is so beautiful. And now she's beautiful and rich.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#73098 Mar 2, 2014
Hello?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#73099 Mar 2, 2014
How was I obsessing? I clicked on ONE of your link to give you credit for the baby you claim is yours. That was it. No one is interested in your fantasy tales. Try writing a fiction novel instead, at least that way you can make a living and stop stealing tax payers money.

Besides, it's not my fault you took my RANDOM THOUGHT personally...that proves it hit a nerve and a guilty one at that!

LMBAO

NEXT

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#73102 Mar 3, 2014
Poll time!

Judge with a CHECK if you Agree or an X if you Disagree:

With all the Pedophiles and Child Abductors, how many think it's a good idea to put your child's NAME along with their PHOTO on a website like Topix?

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73103 Mar 3, 2014
You saw a friend, she saw competition.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73104 Mar 3, 2014
APV wrote:
Poll time!
Judge with a CHECK if you Agree or an X if you Disagree:
With all the Pedophiles and Child Abductors, how many think it's a good idea to put your child's NAME along with their PHOTO on a website like Topix?
Pedophiles and Child abductors have been around since forever. When parents are aware of who their children are around, posting a photo shouldn't be a problem. Child abductions usually happens when the parent(s) or caregiver loses focus. We can't live in a bubble. She's proud of her baby. Let her be.

Stop throwing shade.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#73105 Mar 3, 2014
theeyeshaveit wrote:
You saw a friend, she saw competition.
I hate it when you are looking for a hang-out female buddy and she makes everything a contest.

Who's thinner
Who's hair is longer
Who's prettier
Who guys are looking at, you or her
Who's house is bigger
Who's children are smarter
Who have the better job
Who's man makes more money
Who's man treats them better
Who has the better car

on and on and on. I just wanted a friend, not a competitor, Sometimes its better to be your own best friend.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73110 Mar 3, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Being such a geek, I decided to treat myself to the HP Envy for my birthday and I'm loving my new PC. I'm still getting use to the touchscreen that I forget that I can touch the screen for movement. The only thing I don't like is the keyboard... I don't like the feel of it. After giving theirs a try, I believe I will unpack and use my cordless keyboard & mouse instead. My previous keyboard has more buttons and the keys are raised higher for a better feel.
I just got a new Toshiba with windows 8.1 and it's doing my brain box in..I cant get nothing done...luckily I still have my Dell Inspiron.

I got that 'Classic Start Menu'..it turns windows 8 back to windows xp pro or what looks like it...I'm getting there:))

You ok MsNewNew?.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#73111 Mar 3, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles and Child abductors have been around since forever. When parents are aware of who their children are around, posting a photo shouldn't be a problem. Child abductions usually happens when the parent(s) or caregiver loses focus. We can't live in a bubble. She's proud of her baby. Let her be.
Stop throwing shade.
Who are YOU talking about that you needed to create this troll account? Someone can be proud of their baby without posting all their personal information in an unsafe place like topix.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#73112 Mar 3, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Like I said APV is obsessed with me she wouldn't know my daughter's name unless she went on my photobucket page and the fact that she's mentioning now just shows how disgusting and trifling she is. She definetly shouldn't have children.and thank god there are men out there that are smart enough not to hit that shid raw.
You keep volunteering yourself on my comments, so WHO is exactly obsessed with whom??

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73113 Mar 4, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when you are looking for a hang-out female buddy and she makes everything a contest.
Who's thinner
Who's hair is longer
Who's prettier
Who guys are looking at, you or her
Who's house is bigger
Who's children are smarter
Who have the better job
Who's man makes more money
Who's man treats them better
Who has the better car
on and on and on. I just wanted a friend, not a competitor, Sometimes its better to be your own best friend.
I don't want that in my life.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#73114 Mar 4, 2014
You should never brag that knowing a Mod won't get you banned. Your actions get an account banned not who you claim to know!

Anywhoo....

*waves at Ms Newnew, Freddie, Vamp, Jaz, Eyes, NSD...*

ya'll enjoy your week.

;o)

Aloha
LMBAO

Honolulu, HI

#73120 Mar 4, 2014
LOL @ someone thinking their links are being clicked on.
You're not that interesting little girl and you may not have been banned but your annoying posts were.
Maybe if you didn't annoy so many people you wouldn't have been reported (not by me)...but since you like to start drama and then play the victim I don't see you growing up anytime soon.
So keep looking for someone to respond to because if you life was so FABULOUS you wouldn't be worrying about what others are posting!
;oP

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#73123 Mar 5, 2014
LOL @ someone has forgotten to take their meds.

You might wanna look back a couple of pages. Even Topix was smart enough to remove your video links so they wouldn't get the blame for your reckless behavior towards your daughter.
It's not my fault you're taking my comments personally. That just shows your level of insecurity. If you were smart enough you wouldn't have just passed over them...but we all know you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic...and look for EVERY opportunity to post to me.

btw-I was on my lunch break but you wouldn't know anything about that since it entails having a JOB and not stealing tax payer's monies.
LMBA

United States

#73127 Mar 5, 2014
*starts watch*

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#73128 Mar 5, 2014
Omg these are to die for!! I can't find them ANYWHERE in a size eight :(:(..I MUST have these shoes!!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#73129 Mar 5, 2014
LMBAO

United States

#73130 Mar 5, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
http://images01.nastygal.com/r esources/nastygal/images/produ cts/processed/27773.0.detail.j pg
Those would look good with a yellow dress!
LMAO

United States

#73131 Mar 5, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
Omg these are to die for!! I can't find them ANYWHERE in a size eight :(:(..I MUST have these shoes!!
8? You got a bigass foot lol
LMAO

United States

#73132 Mar 5, 2014
LMBAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would look good with a yellow dress!
Those shoes are hideous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TrumpTrash AKA TrumpCare 3 min Jackals 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,508,001
Why are Black men obsessed with Ethiopian/Somal... (Jan '11) 13 min Tata 94
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 13 min Mr oH 18
Trump admit he hates white people and say he's ... 14 min Rich stars of the... 9
Why do so many whites in the US fear blacks? 25 min Coogigirl 13
Let's bring back segregation (Aug '14) 26 min Mr oH 300
Are you tired of Blacks? 1 hr Redefined 70
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 3 hr misfit 0676 203
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 101
More from around the web