Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73012 Feb 16, 2014
vurry....vuuurrry healthy :)
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73013 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a very health libido. LOL! Nooo, I don't see him that way in reality.
But neither did Pam and Martin, and I know you remember when they had nasty dreams about each other

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#73014 Feb 16, 2014
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
But neither did Pam and Martin, and I know you remember when they had nasty dreams about each other
They didn't have dreams of being in love with one another, like a said in my original post.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73015 Feb 16, 2014
Remember Eddie murphy's boy's parents in boomerang?

I need a woman sorta like that to grow old together with :)

“.RADIANT.”

Location hidden

#73016 Feb 16, 2014
Tony touch wrote:
Remember Eddie murphy's boy's parents in boomerang?
I need a woman sorta like that to grow old together with :)
You have that, right? I thought I saw you mention a wife a few pages back, unless I'm thinking of the wrong poster.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73017 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't have dreams of being in love with one another, like a said in my original post.
Same thing though, and all that negative passion is still passion

I'm tellin you...you in trouble :)
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#73018 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>You have that, right? I thought I saw you mention a wife a few pages back, unless I'm thinking of the wrong poster.
Nah, I never been married but I did make a post about if I had one

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#73019 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MsNewNew
I am sorry I didn't get to respond to the comment you made about what was going on at my job and about us being queens.:o) Thank you for that. I know they are trying to terminate but I am not at all worried but I always have a plan B & C.
I hope your Valentine's Day went lovely.
Good evening icey! It's okay... I understand that we don't always have time to reply back to every comment. You are very welcome.:) You're doing right to have a backup plan when dealing with sneaky people. And thank you, all went well & I hope yours was too.

Level 9

#73020 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
For those into dream interpretation, what does it mean when you dream that someone you highly dislike is in love with you? It is a guy friend of a friend and we basically have a "Martin and Pam" relationship except (not being conceited) I'm feminine and attractive, and "Martin" is not with anyone but I've been ignoring him for months now.
Every time I have dreams like that they always come to reality.
Do he flirts with you? Maybe he's feelin you but don't know how to handle it when he's around you. Keep it friendly if you don't feel the same. You know some folks can't handle rejection, so be careful with what you say and do. Now if deep down you do have some feelings for him... take it slow to see where his head is at.

“.RADIANT.”

Location hidden

#73021 Feb 16, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening icey! It's okay... I understand that we don't always have time to reply back to every comment. You are very welcome.:) You're doing right to have a backup plan when dealing with sneaky people. And thank you, all went well & I hope yours was too.
It was very nice! I actually took my mother out to see "About Last Night" and we were gone the whole day. I really wanted to lift her spirits, it was fun!
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Do he flirts with you? Maybe he's feelin you but don't know how to handle it when he's around you. Keep it friendly if you don't feel the same. You know some folks can't handle rejection, so be careful with what you say and do. Now if deep down you do have some feelings for him... take it slow to see where his head is at.
Yes he does, but he has eyes on others too. I don't think he has a girlfriend, in fact I'm 100% sure he is single. I just want to be completely adored by whoever I choose to even date. I don't know lately (esp. because of witnessing a very painful divorce) I don't tolerate much.
You could be right though, thanks your interpretation made a lot of sense.:)

Level 9

#73022 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text> It was very nice! I actually took my mother out to see "About Last Night" and we were gone the whole day. I really wanted to lift her spirits, it was fun!
<quoted text>
Yes he does, but he has eyes on others too. I don't think he has a girlfriend, in fact I'm 100% sure he is single. I just want to be completely adored by whoever I choose to even date. I don't know lately (esp. because of witnessing a very painful divorce) I don't tolerate much.
You could be right though, thanks your interpretation made a lot of sense.:)
Was the movie good? If it was as funny as they promoted it, I'm sure the laughter lifted her spirits.

Single and free to wander, huh?:) Icey you have to demand respect and if being completely adored is what your heart wants... let them know. And if you don't have time for games, let them know that as well. During it all, relax and enjoy.:)

“.RADIANT.”

Location hidden

#73023 Feb 16, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Was the movie good? If it was as funny as they promoted it, I'm sure the laughter lifted her spirits.
Single and free to wander, huh?:) Icey you have to demand respect and if being completely adored is what your heart wants... let them know. And if you don't have time for games, let them know that as well. During it all, relax and enjoy.:)
Yes it was good...so cute too! Kevin Hart and Regina Hall make a funny couple, LOL! They had real good chemistry as actor and actress. Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant were to die for, I mean they made such a good couple in the movie, both were the "good" ones and Hart/Hall were the "bad" couple.

I won't tell you too much.:) I do think it could've been a lot funnier because Kevin has more potential then he showed in that movie.

Yes, single and free, I'm actually enjoying myself, but I know what you mean whomever I deal with next is really going to be put through the wringer (in a positive way, lol).

Level 9

#73024 Feb 16, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was good...so cute too! Kevin Hart and Regina Hall make a funny couple, LOL! They had real good chemistry as actor and actress. Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant were to die for, I mean they made such a good couple in the movie, both were the "good" ones and Hart/Hall were the "bad" couple.
I won't tell you too much.:) I do think it could've been a lot funnier because Kevin has more potential then he showed in that movie.
Yes, single and free, I'm actually enjoying myself, but I know what you mean whomever I deal with next is really going to be put through the wringer (in a positive way, lol).
I like Regina, she's a very funny actress. Kevin is just Kevin, he's a nut. Lol!

Lol! Have fun... And its always nice talking to you.:)

Level 9

#73026 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a happy new week...

Level 9

#73027 Feb 17, 2014
TWD was so good last night. Vamp we called it, we knew Judith didn't die. I like this season storyline. It was a great idea to separate them.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73028 Feb 18, 2014
This site is so hard for me to get on now. It's so slow. Doesn't matter where I try to log in.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#73029 Feb 18, 2014
Huh...how come? Aquarius, Gemini and Libra produce the most intelligent people in most instances, why is that? Is it because those born under and air sign can see beyond what most others can't? Are they visionaries of some sort. I'm not saying the other signs don't have their own strengths but these three seem to have the corner wrapped up when it comes to brains. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing :)

Since: Feb 14

Jacksonville, FL

#73030 Feb 18, 2014

Since: Feb 14

Jacksonville, FL

#73031 Feb 18, 2014
theeyeshaveit wrote:
This site is so hard for me to get on now. It's so slow. Doesn't matter where I try to log in.
Hey, nice pic...

“.RADIANT.”

Location hidden

#73032 Feb 18, 2014
"Um um um papi pacify,
Pacify our love...
Um um um won't you clarify?
Clarify our looove"
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 min asset 165
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,656,253
Blacks live in ruins of white neighborhoods 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 9
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 12 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 16 min lol 23
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 19 min youdancenow 53
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 21 min Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 31 min Henry 1,610
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 6 hr Black Power 227
More from around the web