Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#72887 Feb 4, 2014
LOL
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#72888 Feb 5, 2014
How come my d*ck is so hard right now...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#72889 Feb 5, 2014
For no apparent reason...and it feels good as sh*t

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72890 Feb 5, 2014
I have noticed this forum is virtually empty these days...

Level 7

Location hidden

#72891 Feb 5, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
I'm so sick of working with girls ( not women , GIRLS). They act like they are still in highschool. I ended up telling this white girl off the other day because of it. If I come to work everyday minding my own business, why even attempt to provoke me?!
Try being a black man who is not tall...

Level 7

Location hidden

#72892 Feb 5, 2014
Congrats on your daughter Canday. Maybe I will have a family one day if sistahs cut me a break on the height...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#72893 Feb 5, 2014
hmmm....I bet APV got a real nasty walk when she got heels on
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#72894 Feb 5, 2014
I already know she got some fat, soft, plump tiddies...

damn, that must be a sight to see
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#72895 Feb 5, 2014
hehehe

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72897 Feb 5, 2014
Wha' gwaan!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72898 Feb 5, 2014

Level 7

Location hidden

#72899 Feb 5, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't want the black women are here most of them are jealous and old. I'm only in my 20's and I have a beautiful daughter and a loving fiancée. Were getting our names engraved in our rings. He proposed to me in front of his mom :)
Not bw on this forum black women in real life obviously...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#72900 Feb 5, 2014
Good evening! How's your hump day going?:)

Level 9

#72901 Feb 5, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
Hey MsNewNew
Good Morning/Evening, you're right! I won't lie, I was about ready to give that Becky a piece of my mind, agian, luckily it's not acceptable. She is moving to a different state by the end of February, I have no clue why she has it in for me before she leaves.
I am so sick of how crazy the work environment gets, I have had hate from women I didn't even know hated on us (black women) like that. The last one was this Mexican lady, petite very flirtatious and I guess she was used to getting what she wanted from men. This lady attempted to give me hell too.
Anyway, like you said I will look my best and smile!:D
Good evening icey! You answered your own question. She's messing with you because she is leaving and she will love to take a few of you down before she go, knowing she will never see you all again. Girl we are the true Queens, so of course they will hate on us. Keep your throne and let them hate from a distant.

Level 9

#72902 Feb 5, 2014
Okay, I went to Sam's Club this morning and the only taste sampler they had available was a cup of grapes... Grapes?? I was looking for some breakfast food, since I skipped mine. She asked me would I like to have some seedless grapes and I told her only if it's some wine... She laughed and I told her I was just playing.:)
Big lie

Northridge, CA

#72903 Feb 7, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
I have noticed this forum is virtually empty these days...
Its a new year. And people are sick and tired of all of the negative vibes. At least I know that I am. When I log on to this site, I feel a dark gloomy sense of evil. Its like a demonic spirit is hovering over 99% of these threads. So much hatred.
Lying and conniving

United States

#72905 Feb 7, 2014
Canday wasn't never pregnant. She's the aunt to that little girl. Who would want to knock that up ?

Level 7

Location hidden

#72907 Feb 8, 2014
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>Its a new year. And people are sick and tired of all of the negative vibes. At least I know that I am. When I log on to this site, I feel a dark gloomy sense of evil. Its like a demonic spirit is hovering over 99% of these threads. So much hatred.
...hatred and gloom must be coming from black women they are the ones hating short brothers...

Level 7

Location hidden

#72908 Feb 8, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Okay, I went to Sam's Club this morning and the only taste sampler they had available was a cup of grapes... Grapes?? I was looking for some breakfast food, since I skipped mine. She asked me would I like to have some seedless grapes and I told her only if it's some wine... She laughed and I told her I was just playing.:)
You are so cheap...

Level 9

#72909 Feb 8, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so cheap...
I can be at times...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 9 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 21 min dcool 324
Apple pie 36 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 38 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 40 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web