Random thoughts...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72586 Jan 11, 2014
Fake-ass pro-black, then turn around and and endorse heightism STUPID BLACK FEMALES HEIGHTIST BITCHES...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72587 Jan 11, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
Fake-ass pro-black, then turn around and and endorse heightism STUPID BLACK FEMALES HEIGHTIST BITCHES...
How are you allowed to post the B word?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72588 Jan 11, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah baby, my weapon is very multifunctional... it gets the job done.
I BELIEVE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72589 Jan 11, 2014
APV wrote:
Aloha Vamp, Jaz, Newnew.
Nice to have the trolls gone from this thread...nice work Jaz.
Ya'll enjoy your weekend.
;o)
Greetings, Nani!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72590 Jan 11, 2014
theeyeshaveit wrote:
Happy New Year Everyone! New Year, New Beginnings.
"Happy New Year" to you too, Eyes!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#72591 Jan 11, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol hey, New!!
Hey Jaz, how are you doing today?

Level 9

#72592 Jan 11, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I BELIEVE!
;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#72593 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you allowed to post the B word?
...because I am ME...

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72594 Jan 11, 2014
...posting that odd looking baby all over Topix, smh.

Level 9

#72595 Jan 11, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
...posting that odd looking baby all over Topix, smh.
Lol!

Level 9

#72597 Jan 11, 2014
I'm watching the GoT marathon and they just announced they will have the Season 4 trailer showing this Sunday at 8:58 p.m....:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#72598 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I'm glad my daughter doesn't have nappied hair and shid colored skin like newnew's daughter.
YOU just NEVER learn when to stop posting trash about other people's children do you? Considering your history, you had best spend as much time with that new baby as you can and stop coming on here threatening, cursing and attacking other posters. You wish to start a petition to get ME banned? How many signatures do you think you will get, eh? Less than 10? Good luck with that and let us all know how it works out for you, k? As I said, I think you had better worry about your life OFF OF TOPIX and stop acting an immature, slorish clown on this forum, k?

Oh and as for your child's hair, get back to us when she is about 9 months old, k?

[email protected]

Level 9

#72599 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I'm glad my daughter doesn't have nappied hair and shid colored skin like newnew's daughter.
Lol!! Sad that you are exploiting your daughter like this for extra attention to YOU... I mean, did you create her for the hair and skin color? What, is she your living doll? That's ALL you been talking about since your first announcement of your pregnancy is the hair and skin color. She's just a doll without batteries...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#72602 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the right to defend my daughter and I will attack those who attack my daughter's looks. Especially when it's ugly nappied black bxtches and old dried up childless hags like u.
VERY mature. All you are doing is making a case for why you are NOT mature enough to be a mother......By all means, keep posting, k?

*snickers*

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#72603 Jan 11, 2014
This is absolute BULLCRAP, Sounds like someone is throwing themselves a pity party! Blacks behave the way they do because of their history? Wow, how convenient! "Let's not take responsibility for our actions, let's blame it on 'the man', on 'whitey'!" That kind of thinking makes me sick, that blacks TODAY are blaming their predicament on something that neither they or even their parents experienced. The people who experienced slavery, segregation and Jim Crow laws are all dead or really old now, so WTF does that have to do with ghetto "gangsta" kids today who just wanna spend money "in da club" or on their stupid cheesy rims, obtain illegal weapons, spread STDs by having sex with multitudes of women and kill people? It's nothing but an excuse to not take responsibility. Pick yourselves up by the bootstraps and get with the program, work hard and play by the rules of society! Some blacks do, and those are the ones considered "whitewashed" by other blacks who are more immersed in "black culture" if you can even call it that. And maybe that's a good thing! Because it's a white man's world honey, you just live in it. We came and conquered for a reason, because we are the BEST and the BRIGHTEST, the most powerful, and our strength and might shows through our dominion over the world. We reign and have for centuries, get used to it. The best thing for you to do is accept, no not accept, be THANKFUL, for the society you live in now. Be thankful that you yourself are not a slave, and don't you DARE try to justify blacks blaming everyone but themselves for the problems they face now in modern society, they are biting the hand that feeds them. The fact of the matter is that most young black people who aren't "whitewashed" are more concerned with their "chain" hanging around their neck, how much "ice" they've got, "hoes", trying to get pregnant so they can get child support money, and following the examples of RETARDED rap artists than actually becoming productive members of the society around them. And don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, I live in the SF Bay Area, and have been around Oakland (AKA black ghetto capital besides D.C.) plenty of times. They want to be defiant rebels and "fxxk the system" and then turn around and expect the system to take care of them. Sickening, really, disgusting and shameful. I don't usually rant like this but I really feel strongly about this.

Level 9

#72604 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
exploiting? cause I love and adore my child. No other black mothers on here are declaring their love for their children.
There is a studies that show that biracial children are more pampered than black kids that's sad. It's a shame that black parents don't express their love for their children as much
Because we don't have to post every day on the INTERNET that we love our children Canday... For what?? Are these strangers in your offline life? Love is shown from what you do not what you say and it obvious this much needed attention is about YOU not your child. You started off talking about your belly to posting pictures of this child wearing every outfit she has.. So yes you are exploiting this child on a public internet since day one and every day your main focus of discussion is the color of her hair and skin. Matter of fact you mentioned the hair and skin tone as her introduction to the forum... not that you just had a HEALTHY baby girl (as most parents do), but with you it was her hair texture and skin color. Please!
tga

United States

#72608 Jan 11, 2014
Babies are so cute.
They grow up so fast into toddlers, that's my favorite age for children.
Then they grow into these small 'people' with their own opinions, likes and dislikes.
And then what seems like to suddenly they grow to teenagers and sometimes parents just want to pull their hair out at their teenage attitudes...lol especially young girls.

But Finally they reach adult hood and you realize you no longer have a little baby or a patience trying teenager....

Now you have much more..
You have a Friend in which your love and trust will last a lifetime.

Enjoy your Girl Canday.....

Level 9

#72610 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is me talking about her hair texture and skin color a big deal? she's mixed, most parents who have mixed children describe their looks...duh. Hell parents in general do
Lawd have mercy on this retarded child... Wow!

And NO, parents do not sit around discussing their children hair texture and skin color. WTH!

In your crazy case you been describing her looks since the beginning... you can DESCRIBE before an introduction but every day is not necessary if people sees the baby hair and skin color. Heck you been describing before the baby was born. You even pointed out that's the main reason you were trying to get pregnant because of the hair and skin tone. So hush with all the bull. SMH!

FYI: [email protected] calling ANY woman a b!tch... Lol!
tga

United States

#72611 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you tga, I can't wait till I start taking her on playdates, I have a girlfriend who has a gorgeous baby girl just like mine that is about a month older than her. She's white and her boyfriend is filipino/white and their daughter is gorgeous and we want our children to grow up together to be childhood friends, maybe enter beauty pagents.
That's cool.... The 2 girls will probably grow to feel that they are sisters..lol

That's cute. I love when they start talking and come up with the funniest stuff.

When my youngest daughter was little I thought about her doing a pageant and asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up in preparation for their question... and she answered "an adult" in her little princess voice... so adorable.

Good luck and stay blessed.

Level 7

Location hidden

#72612 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Whoa! Self-hate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,278
Why and how America needs to pay reparations to... 5 min PolakPotrafi 2
Fidel Castro dies at 90 7 min Tiny Dk 141
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 14 min Barros 74
Will Trump outlaw Cuckolding? 15 min Freaky Harry 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 17 min yoursteelpot 179
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 19 min Barros 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Barros 50,607
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 3 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web