Location hidden

#72162 Nov 23, 2013
This is really incredible!!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72163 Nov 23, 2013
Someone PEES PRAY for Oregon, it apparently is duck hunting season today and the Arizona Wildcats are creating a massacre...

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72164 Nov 23, 2013
Someone made a thread about low income black men always approaching her or something like that. I read the whole thread but honestly, in this forum, I'm not sure if I should be offended or just answer some of the questions, that are of some interest to me.
When I feel this way I won't even bother to reply. What's the point? I am still a black women and people have their right to think whatever they want about me. I love me but they don't have to.

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72165 Nov 24, 2013
KC Saint

United States

#72166 Nov 24, 2013
New Orleans Saints are Superbowl bound.
WHO DAT?
WE DAT!
BELIEVE DAT!

Level 7

Location hidden

#72167 Nov 27, 2013
You all already know about it, check my avatar I am too giddy...

Since: May 10

UK

#72168 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving my American topixs friends. xxxx

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#72169 Nov 28, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
I will, thanks.
Beautiful picture by the way :) You're incredibly attractive and intelligent woman :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#72170 Nov 28, 2013
That foreign bride shit is becoming more tempting...

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#72171 Nov 30, 2013
RIP Paul Walker.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72172 Nov 30, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
RIP Paul Walker.
Holy sh!t...WHAT HAPPENED???

Level 8

Location hidden

#72173 Nov 30, 2013
Oh sh!t...a friggin car crash...the irony!

"Fast and Furious".

smh

lawd...

Level 8

#72174 Nov 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Oh sh!t...a friggin car crash...the irony!
"Fast and Furious".
smh
lawd...
He died in a fiery car crash this afternoon 6:30 EST/3:30 pm pacific. He only had 40 years on this earth what a shame. And he was a young 40 too and even doubly so because of his lack of melanin. I didn't know he was was even close to 40, let alone hit that milestone because he looked so young.

Level 8

#72175 Dec 1, 2013
Good G_d what kind of mentally deficient person posts something like what I just saw. Well we all know about Paul Walker by now. Someone posted a link and it said see PW before the explosion and then see the car. So me, fool that I am, am thinking they are going to post a picture of him earlier in the day because some insider had posted that they were just with him before he left for the charity event. So, I thought it was going to be his last picture alive, like they did with Tupac and like they did with Whitney. Instead what they post are pictures after the crash but apparently before the explosion. I assumed that he was in the car when it exploded but I do believe in one of the reports, I heard earlier, it said that he was dead on impact and then the car burst into flames but either way, I thought he was still in the car when it exploded and he could have been but this person posts a picture, that if not Paul, is a very good likeness of what a dead Paul would look like and his face was actually split vertically in half especially from the nose down. It was mangled, one disgusting, disturbing mess and I could have done without that visual. It made my stomach do a belly flop. I had to tell myself, you're a trauma surgeon and you see stuff like this all the time, so suck it up, just to play a mind game with myself after seeing that mess.

People are sick...really.

Level 8

#72176 Dec 1, 2013
After seeing that, I conclude that G-d had to take him...and instantly. He wouldn't have been any good.

Level 8

#72177 Dec 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful picture by the way :) You're incredibly attractive and intelligent woman :)
Why thank you Mr. Anderson.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72178 Dec 1, 2013
The dude was a solid b-movie actor. He will be missed. But the Fast and Furious franchise will not be.

RIP

Level 8

Location hidden

#72179 Dec 1, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
He died in a fiery car crash this afternoon 6:30 EST/3:30 pm pacific. He only had 40 years on this earth what a shame. And he was a young 40 too and even doubly so because of his lack of melanin. I didn't know he was was even close to 40, let alone hit that milestone because he looked so young.
Yeah, Paul Walker looked every bit of 29-30 at tops.

Dayuum...this is deep. "Fast & Furious' was always corny, but it was a GOOD corny. I enjoyed both films so far; I'm sure I'll enjoy the 3rd and I enjoyed the character Paul brought to life.

R.I.P.

Level 8

#72180 Dec 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Paul Walker looked every bit of 29-30 at tops.
Dayuum...this is deep. "Fast & Furious' was always corny, but it was a GOOD corny. I enjoyed both films so far; I'm sure I'll enjoy the 3rd and I enjoyed the character Paul brought to life.
R.I.P.
Both films??? When he died they were just wrapping up film number 7.

Level 8

Location hidden

#72181 Dec 1, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Both films??? When he died they were just wrapping up film number 7.
FILM 7???!

All I've seen was TWO.

Are we talking about the same film?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans did not sell their own 2 min teez 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,263,164
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 4 min MroH 12
Bye Bye White Power 6 min MroH 373
How come Somali girls don't date European guys? (Jan '09) 7 min selina london 72
How many White females sleep with Black guy on ... 11 min anonymous 1
Fish Food 13 min Pstinkwhite convict 10
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 hr Tricky little mon... 132
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr African AE 34,935
Why are most white people racist? 6 hr Mike 2,108
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 7 hr Username Entered 248
More from around the web