Random thoughts...

Since: May 10

UK

#72466 Dec 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk what are you talking about, I'm not Shalimarr's wifey.
STFU. See how quick I am!. Take a seat darling!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72467 Dec 30, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> STFU. See how quick I am!. Take a seat darling!
Lol!! You're not too quick since it took you a year before you realized you were getting used by another woman. You're not too quick if you thought Stoned didn't see you ringing her doorbell. You're not too quick that Stoned saw you driving by her house in slow motion. But hey, don't get mad at me because Stoned played you.:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72468 Dec 30, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's not over yet, suga.
;o)
I suppose not. Aloha.

:{)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72469 Dec 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lil Sis brought the wine over and she literally grabbed the first bottle she saw in her cabinet and it wasn't any Mondavi.:) It was good enough for the dinner.
Lil Sis gotta step her game up; only ROBERT graces the dinner table on "holidays".

:D

Since: May 10

UK

#72470 Dec 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! You're not too quick since it took you a year before you realized you were getting used by another woman. You're not too quick if you thought Stoned didn't see you ringing her doorbell. You're not too quick that Stoned saw you driving by her house in slow motion. But hey, don't get mad at me because Stoned played you.:)
clueless! Talk to RG if it's that important to you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72471 Dec 30, 2013
How is it a n!**a CLAIMED they "left SLOPix" but still know what goes on here...play by play"???

Your fool @zz ain't goin' nowhere. You'll be right here for another SEVEN YEARS up in this asylum, 302'd, contending for your little SLOPix "crown".

Now do what you do best and judge my post...LOLOLOL!!!!

(SMH @ silly/ petty n!**as)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72472 Dec 30, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> clueless! Talk to RG if it's that important to you.
Clueless? Yet you were the one who trusted and befriended her. You must be drunk to not think its you who's clueless. Wow! Smdh... Run along child. Lol!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72473 Dec 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Lil Sis gotta step her game up; only ROBERT graces the dinner table on "holidays".
:D
Yeah, she nodded on that. She was rushing out for work (yep she had to work on Christmas) and she grabbed the first bottle she saw. Then again, she probably left all the good stuff at her house.:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72474 Dec 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
How is it a n!**a CLAIMED they "left SLOPix" but still know what goes on here...play by play"???
Your fool @zz ain't goin' nowhere. You'll be right here for another SEVEN YEARS up in this asylum, 302'd, contending for your little SLOPix "crown".
Now do what you do best and judge my post...LOLOLOL!!!!
(SMH @ silly/ petty n!**as)
I know, right... Well I gave you a Brilliant, a Funny and I Agree 100%.:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72475 Dec 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
How is it a n!**a CLAIMED they "left SLOPix" but still know what goes on here...play by play"???
Your fool @zz ain't goin' nowhere. You'll be right here for another SEVEN YEARS up in this asylum, 302'd, contending for your little SLOPix "crown".
Now do what you do best and judge my post...LOLOLOL!!!!
(SMH @ silly/ petty n!**as)
He is burying 2 of his socks but the other 87 will still be alive and posting =^)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72476 Dec 30, 2013
*Chuckles*

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72477 Dec 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she nodded on that. She was rushing out for work (yep she had to work on Christmas) and she grabbed the first bottle she saw. Then again, she probably left all the good stuff at her house.:)
It doesn't matter; if you drink enough of anything it all tastes like top shelf after a while.

:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72478 Dec 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right... Well I gave you a Brilliant, a Funny and I Agree 100%.:)
...And by tomorrow they'll be "10 clueless", "10 spams" and "10 red X's" on my post.

LOLOL!!!

But...whatever make 'em feel better, I guess...

:{)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72479 Dec 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He is burying 2 of his socks but the other 87 will still be alive and posting =^)
I'm not sure we're talking about the same fool @zz n!**a.

But you're close tho'...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72480 Dec 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter; if you drink enough of anything it all tastes like top shelf after a while.
:D
Ha! A top shelf martini would've been on time...:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72481 Dec 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...And by tomorrow they'll be "10 clueless", "10 spams" and "10 red X's" on my post.
LOLOL!!!
But...whatever make 'em feel better, I guess...
:{)
I don't know Vamp, maybe they grew up. We shall see... Lol!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#72482 Dec 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, she looks cute in red.
thank you :) I'm sure your daughter is gorgeous.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#72483 Dec 30, 2013
I'm having fun on facebook. I have so many female friends that have babies this year,were trying to plan playdates. Seem like a baby boom this year.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#72484 Dec 30, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered if it really did taste like the soda they claim to make. So was that your favorite gift of the year?
Sorry I didn't post to the second part of your comment. Yes it's my favorite because my baby saved up to buy it for me.:)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72485 Dec 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad is a dark skinned Jamaican and my daughter can pass for white. I didn't really understand how such a dark man could have a "white" looking granddaughter, but I found out my dad's mum is half Puerto Rican and his father was mixed with Jewish and Chinese as well as Black. So my daughter's appearance makes a lot more sense.
That is because few of us "slave descendants" (As you call us) are really pure African. I am this color:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchi...

But my father is more like Don Cheadle.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biog...

Mom more like Jasmine Guy:
http://vampirediariesonline.com/wp-content/up...

Never know how the dice game called genetics will play out in the child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting 1 min whiteclouds 2
Shots fired @Trump Rally 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 2 min T-BOS 298
Pro sharia law muslims support Blacklivesmatter 3 min Absimil 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,614
News Edwards blasts Democrats: 'We are neither post-... 3 min Eleanor 2
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 4 min whiteclouds 67
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min yisarel 134,184
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 41 min Nikki 55
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min Moses 44,795
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 1 hr Johnny 153
More from around the web