Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72057 Nov 17, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO know what you're saying but do you? I don't think you realize that you are a homosexual yourself. So much so and so afraid of it that you pretend to be another man in order not to have to face it. FACE the TRUTH! Step out of your high top red bottoms and get your bottom exercised like the proper sissy that you really are. Or invent an alter ego to protect your real self from the fact that you are into men. You can't take the screen name of an existing MAN and make him gay, you need a new name like Sasha Fierce, well not that one Beyonce` already has it. Internet Chameleon is a good one or Cum-squat I mean kumquat.
LOLOL!!!@ "Cvm-squat"/ kumquat!!!!

Kinda makes you wonder should you really be eating those (kumquats)...especially them having "seeds"...LOLOL!!

Da bloodclaaaaat...!

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#72058 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Vamp, Yeah a god who wish he was a man like YOU. Let him display his hate...
Oh, I have absolutely NO PROBLEMS with the HATE because I know what HATE is really rooted in (inadequacy, fear & ADMIRATION).

Besides....he's a faaaar better HATER than he is an astrologer or demi-god. I feel that people should do what it is they're best at.

How are YOU today, Empress? Are you still ruling your realm with a rod of righteousness & judgment all while maintaining a classic pulchritude?

:{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#72059 Nov 17, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol let us know what the results are. You should go on Maury. I have pictures of mine on my google page.
HAIL H!TL3R!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72060 Nov 17, 2013
Fcukouttahere!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72061 Nov 17, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72062 Nov 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Looks/ physical appeal, for the most part, are normally secondary for women over 35.
Really?
canday

Wichita, KS

#72063 Nov 17, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol let us know what the results are. You should go on Maury. I have pictures of mine on my google page.
I posted the pics a couple pages back.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#72064 Nov 17, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
First off he wasn't comparing himself to them. Being arrested doesn't make you guilty of anything. Innocent people are arrested and convicted all the time.
As far as the word homosexual, why is that word always on the tip of your tongue. I didn't see that word mentioned anyplace but in this post or implied by the person trolling as him.
If he wasn't comparing himself to Jesus and MLK then why did he mention them?

Beautiful lady you really not to stop defending that gay nonsense.
canday

Wichita, KS

#72065 Nov 17, 2013
grey just email them lets see whos baby's cuter.My daughter is mixed with 3 races so of course she's better looking.

Level 8

Location hidden

#72066 Nov 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wasn't comparing himself to Jesus and MLK then why did he mention them?
Beautiful lady you really not to stop defending that gay nonsense.
Don't address her...address ME, b!tch. You wanna contend, scrap wit' the n!**a who said what he said.

Now, I NEVER equated myself to either MLK OR "jesus". If anything, YOU INADVERTENTLY hailed me as MLK & "jesus" the minute you "chimped out" over what it was I posted.

Level 8

Location hidden

#72067 Nov 17, 2013
to *NEITHER* MLK or...
canday

Wichita, KS

#72068 Nov 17, 2013
never mind gotta go anyway

Level 8

Location hidden

#72069 Nov 17, 2013
Geez!

I know a "Random Thought" is a "Random Thought" but dayuuum!

As my grams would say, "you just grieved my spirit".

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#72070 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jaz! I thought her purse was so cute to add to my collection.:)
good morning, New.. and everyone..

Level 6

The Sequel

#72071 Nov 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...very interesting...
:D
* giggles*:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#72072 Nov 17, 2013
or afternoon, I should say..

Level 6

The Sequel

#72073 Nov 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't address her...address ME, b!tch. You wanna contend, scrap wit' the n!**a who said what he said.
Now, I NEVER equated myself to either MLK OR "jesus". If anything, YOU INADVERTENTLY hailed me as MLK & "jesus" the minute you "chimped out" over what it was I posted.
just ignore it, vam..ppl just NEED attention.. don't give them what they want....

Level 6

The Sequel

#72074 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jaz! I thought her purse was so cute to add to my collection.:)
ummhmm..I got a bracelet and shoes I saw on basketball wives and love and hip-hop... but I think I had mine before they showed theirs on tv...:) I love love love handbags also...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#72075 Nov 17, 2013
Jaz take that ugly picture down and stop trolling other members.

Nobody said anything when you were talking about getting your fat rolls pierced, so stop commenting on other posters.

Level 6

The Sequel

#72076 Nov 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is intriguing...you'd get your tongue pierced buy not your breasts? I was always under the impression that the tongue was faaaar more of a volatile area to pierce than t!tz were. Or maybe you just don't wanna hear your t!tty ring clickin' up against a n!**a teeth when you "feeding" him?
LOLOLOL!!!
lolol I don't think it's possible to "feed" once they're pierced, vam... but yes I would get my tongue pierced before I'd even consider my precious nipples..*ouch* plus what if they become deformed looking once I decide to take them out???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I hate white people so much? 13 min African AE 97
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 13 min Bobby T Canada 98
Computer Issues (Jun '14) 18 min Spotted Girl 299
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min KiloEcho 33,074
Why do blacks move into white neighborhoods (Jul '12) 37 min Sadbuttrue 32
Why whites hate blacks more than asians? (Sep '07) 43 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 397
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 44 min African AE 118,213
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 55 min massman 74
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 513
More from around the web