Random thoughts...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#72320 Dec 28, 2013
canday wrote:
newnew didn't even mention me at all dum dum and that post wasn't even for you. Take care of your pelvic inflammorty disease you told L-des you had that's why you can't have kids. I'm sure that's why your 15 year relationship ended and you were celibate for 5 years to get that disease under control. Just make sure you use condoms so you don't spread your nastiness to the good folks.
@ blunt, if you wash your azz more often you wouldn't be getting sick all the time.
I never talked to L-Des but since you can only lie it's no surprise that you made this up among everything else you post about me...LOL

Look at the link and you'll figure out (unless you're really slow) who she was talking about.

Now go back and study my posts some more because right now you have an "F" on the reading comprehension part...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72321 Dec 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The "holiday" was good...very festive. And in spite of a few strains that this season normally brings on, it was still restful.
Well it's not over yet, suga.

;o)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72322 Dec 28, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I said, I left things out because I can't remember all. She cooks like a maniac on holidays.
OAN: I had no idea so many people love crab legs. I looked at them and didn't feel like I was missing anything but they were devoured.
LOL @ cooks like a maniac.

Yeah, crab legs are prime real estate at the Vegas buffet lines! They're good, just a lot of work to get a so little meat...IMO.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#72324 Dec 28, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ cooks like a maniac.
Yeah, crab legs are prime real estate at the Vegas buffet lines! They're good, just a lot of work to get a so little meat...IMO.
"They're good, just a lot of work to get a so little meat" That's funny, my friend said almost the same thing (damn near verbatim) last night. I don't do shell fish but my mother's guests. went beserk. And she made alot.
canday

Wichita, KS

#72325 Dec 28, 2013
You and nsd always post lengthy posts to me rather than trying to keep peace. That shows who is DESPERATE for attention.
canday

Wichita, KS

#72326 Dec 28, 2013
I was dancing with my daughter playing sinead O' connor- nothing compares to you, I believe I can fly by R. Kelly. Time after time by Cyndi Lauper, and celine dion- because you loved me. That put her to sleep. I love holding her in my arms playing soft music.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72327 Dec 28, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
"They're good, just a lot of work to get a so little meat" That's funny, my friend said almost the same thing (damn near verbatim) last night. I don't do shell fish but my mother's guests. went beserk. And she made alot.
OMG as much shell fish as I eat (lobsters, scallops, shrimps, clams, etc.) I'll probably end up as one in my next life.

How many guest did your mom have over?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72328 Dec 28, 2013
Desperate for attention is someone who couldn't WAIT to post to me when I returned knowing damn well that we don't have a friendship or any common friends. What was the point of that? To get my attention??

If you wanted to keep the peace, you wouldn't post to people just to start drama but you clearly can't help yourself.

That's why you can't have any friends on topix as well as reality as they would get turned off by your online bi-polar version of you.

NEXT

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72329 Dec 28, 2013
Stop being so contentious...It is a brand new year..you are a beautiful woman with so much to offer. Offer up the positive essence of you, not the negative.

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72331 Dec 28, 2013
Why do most men stick up for the worst type of women?

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#72332 Dec 28, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG as much shell fish as I eat (lobsters, scallops, shrimps, clams, etc.) I'll probably end up as one in my next life.
How many guest did your mom have over?
It was ten including everyone but she cooked for thirty.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72334 Dec 28, 2013
_icey_ wrote:
Why do most men stick up for the worst type of women?
hey beautiful :)
Blunt

Torrance, CA

#72335 Dec 28, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey beautiful :)
Must be guilty,eh?

SMH.
Blunt

Torrance, CA

#72336 Dec 28, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
@ blunt, if you wash your azz more often you wouldn't be getting sick all the time.
What are you talking about?
Blunt

Torrance, CA

#72337 Dec 28, 2013
Never mind. Just continue being dumb.
SMH

Los Angeles, CA

#72338 Dec 28, 2013
~smh~

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72339 Dec 28, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
It was ten including everyone but she cooked for thirty.
Well it is the season to be generous.

Does she enjoy cooking for so many? My mom will cook but then complain about doing it (but she doesn't want anyone to help her as she has to do it a "certain way").

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#72340 Dec 28, 2013
You never realize how much "stuff" you collect over the years. I finally grabbed a large garbage bag to clean up my linen closet and medicine cabinet of unwanted products and expired medicines. I found the oldest medicine expired back in 2010...LOL

Now I'm going to go purge out any old or unwanted jewelry and then decide which of my designer bags I'm going to sell on ebay. I already donated 3 garbage bags full of clothes & shoes to Goodwill earlier this Fall. I have way too much material stuff!
canday

Wichita, KS

#72341 Dec 29, 2013
APV wrote:
Desperate for attention is someone who couldn't WAIT to post to me when I returned knowing damn well that we don't have a friendship or any common friends. What was the point of that? To get my attention??
If you wanted to keep the peace, you wouldn't post to people just to start drama but you clearly can't help yourself.
That's why you can't have any friends on topix as well as reality as they would get turned off by your online bi-polar version of you.
NEXT
I have quite a few friends on topix and friends offline you just don't know who they are. Like silly trolls say you flirt with guys who diss you and then you post all their personal stuff online like the immature scorned bxtch you are. No common friends? How did you join Mada's facebook group then? stop lying and shut up.

It's always the old jealous women like you who remain bitter over the years. You are only messing up this thread by continuing to post to me when I didn't EVEN post to you on this thread. YOU are the drama queen, you started it biatch.You and icey need to stop hating fa real makes you look real ugly
canday

Wichita, KS

#72342 Dec 29, 2013
Blunt wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
This thread was peaceful until you rear your ugly head, just because your holidays weren't as good as mine doesn't mean you have to hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web