Random thoughts...
hey

Penfield, NY

#72220 Dec 17, 2013
Aww Canday, your baby girl is so sweet. I saw some pics you posted of her, just beautiful. Love that top she has on in one of the pics. You are very lucky. Spoil her and love her.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#72221 Dec 17, 2013
aww hey, New!! missed you..I was wondering where you were..I hope you're feeling much better and I'm glad to hear that your dog is well as well...

Level 6

The Sequel

#72222 Dec 17, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you darling. x
you're welcome

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#72223 Dec 17, 2013
hey wrote:
Wow, rough week. Sounds like you had the flu? Did you get a flu shot?
I had something similar a few months ago. I didn't eat for 2 days and on the 3rd day I felt hungry. So I heated up some soup and took one spoonful and I was full, didn't want anymore. And I remember telling my son the same thing as I laid on the couch, I just don't have the energy to do anything. I dreaded when I even had to go the bathroom. No energy to even get there.
I stayed out of work for 4 days didn't even want to go back because I didn't feel strong enough. But you're right about pushing yourself. I started feeling stronger quicker after going back to work.
Rough indeed, but I'm holding on strong. I have never taken a flu shot, mainly because I don't trust it. You're exactly right though, you feel completely drained.

My daughter will check in on me or will make sure I take my medicine every four hours like I will do her. She had me tripping... she said Momma you are funny when you're sick. One day I remember being doped up and she said when she came into my room I raised up, put my hands over my eyes like a scout and said.... Where am I and laid back down. I cracked up and told her she need to stop, I did not say that. She said yes you did and it was so funny. Lol!

Level 9

#72224 Dec 17, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
aww hey, New!! missed you..I was wondering where you were..I hope you're feeling much better and I'm glad to hear that your dog is well as well...
Hey Jaz, Thank you so much. I'm doing a little better and so is the dog... he's back to his old ways.:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#72225 Dec 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz, Thank you so much. I'm doing a little better and so is the dog... he's back to his old ways.:)
well that's good to hear.. it's good to know you're ok.. everybody seems to be getting sick...

Level 9

#72226 Dec 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
well that's good to hear.. it's good to know you're ok.. everybody seems to be getting sick...
With the weather constantly changing the flu season has been very dramatic this year.

I hope all is well with you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#72227 Dec 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>With the weather constantly changing the flu season has been very dramatic this year.
I hope all is well with you.
Good afternoon, New!! YouFFS couple of my friends have gotten sick.. I just pray and take my vitamins.. Can't afford to get sick.... Thanx.. I wish the same to you...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#72228 Dec 18, 2013
Omit youFFS..don't know how that got there...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72229 Dec 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I knew I had to feel better soon since my dog annual vaccination shots were due. Petco has the vaccination clinic come to their stores once a month at different location and time. In addition, Sunday was a good time and at a close location. I figure we weren’t going to be there long anyway… He received the full package and took it like a champ and we were heading back… I felt so tired. I was so happy to be home that all I wanted to do was crawl back into my bed…
Here comes my daughter holding our dog… Momma what’s wrong with him, Look at his face… Whatever the medicine they squirted into his nose had a reverse reaction. His whole face had swelled up three times its normal size. He looked like a mutated bear. The lining around his eyes was red on the inside and out. He looked bad… Knowing the clinic had left from Petco; I told my daughter to get her coat and let’s try to find an animal hospital that’s open on a Sunday. Thank goodness Petsmart has their own hospital inside their stores. They told us it was a good thing we came on in because all his facial glands had swollen up that he could have die. He’s back to normal after receiving a Benadryl injection, plus the Benadryl we had to give him twice a day.
OMG! Yawn.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#72230 Dec 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I knew I had to feel better soon since my dog annual vaccination shots were due. Petco has the vaccination clinic come to their stores once a month at different location and time. In addition, Sunday was a good time and at a close location. I figure we weren’t going to be there long anyway… He received the full package and took it like a champ and we were heading back… I felt so tired. I was so happy to be home that all I wanted to do was crawl back into my bed…
Here comes my daughter holding our dog… Momma what’s wrong with him, Look at his face… Whatever the medicine they squirted into his nose had a reverse reaction. His whole face had swelled up three times its normal size. He looked like a mutated bear. The lining around his eyes was red on the inside and out. He looked bad… Knowing the clinic had left from Petco; I told my daughter to get her coat and let’s try to find an animal hospital that’s open on a Sunday. Thank goodness Petsmart has their own hospital inside their stores. They told us it was a good thing we came on in because all his facial glands had swollen up that he could have die. He’s back to normal after receiving a Benadryl injection, plus the Benadryl we had to give him twice a day.
OMG...the poor dog. I'm glad you were able to get him to the vet...

I hope you're felling better.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#72231 Dec 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz, Thank you so much. I'm doing a little better and so is the dog... he's back to his old ways.:)
Sweetheart I hope you're doing better... you know if something's wrong if any man on this planet is worried about you it's me. Send me a pm and let me know if there's anything I can do for you :)
Tony touch

Framingham, MA

#72233 Dec 20, 2013
The wet sounds of suckin her fat titties....

Level 9

#72234 Dec 22, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...the poor dog. I'm glad you were able to get him to the vet...
I hope you're felling better.
Thanks Apv, all is well on my end. How are you?

Level 9

#72235 Dec 24, 2013
I decided to roast a Duck for Christmas. It's been a few years since I cooked one being that if you don't prepare your Duck right it can be a little greasy. I found a new recipe that will eliminate some of the fat.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#72236 Dec 24, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I decided to roast a Duck for Christmas. It's been a few years since I cooked one being that if you don't prepare your Duck right it can be a little greasy. I found a new recipe that will eliminate some of the fat.
Aloha MsNewNew.

I'm well and hope the same for you.

Its been YEARS since I had duck. How are you going to roast it?

Level 9

#72237 Dec 24, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Aloha MsNewNew.
I'm well and hope the same for you.
Its been YEARS since I had duck. How are you going to roast it?
Good morning/afternoon APV!:)

This recipe calls for you to boil out the fat first with chicken broth. Once drained and seasoned you roast it for 1 hour.

Level 9

#72238 Dec 24, 2013
Oh' yeah Apv, are you still planning a trip to Las Vegas? My sister and I are planning a girls weekend trip to Las Vegas in mid-April. We haven't set the exact dates yet.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72239 Dec 24, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Duck sounds good. I haven't had duck in a minute.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72240 Dec 24, 2013
This Mc Donald's oatmeal is maaaad!

I don't do a lot of Mickey D's but don't sleep on the oats.

Good sh1t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I cheated now im pregnant what should i do? (Nov '12) 34 min Gullagulla_island04 47
More questions blacks won't answer... 2 hr Jake 19
Black movie retrospective video 2 hr GonnaDo 1
The white race will rise again 2 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 29
White people must die. I'm sick of seeing ugly ... (Jun '16) 3 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr VetnorsGate 1,685,120
If slave genes myth is true. 3 hr White 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 156
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 5 hr Harrisson 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 8 hr White 54
More from around the web