#72172 Nov 30, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
RIP Paul Walker.
Holy sh!t...WHAT HAPPENED???

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72173 Nov 30, 2013
Oh sh!t...a friggin car crash...the irony!

"Fast and Furious".

smh

lawd...

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#72174 Nov 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Oh sh!t...a friggin car crash...the irony!
"Fast and Furious".
smh
lawd...
He died in a fiery car crash this afternoon 6:30 EST/3:30 pm pacific. He only had 40 years on this earth what a shame. And he was a young 40 too and even doubly so because of his lack of melanin. I didn't know he was was even close to 40, let alone hit that milestone because he looked so young.

Level 8

#72175 Dec 1, 2013
Good G_d what kind of mentally deficient person posts something like what I just saw. Well we all know about Paul Walker by now. Someone posted a link and it said see PW before the explosion and then see the car. So me, fool that I am, am thinking they are going to post a picture of him earlier in the day because some insider had posted that they were just with him before he left for the charity event. So, I thought it was going to be his last picture alive, like they did with Tupac and like they did with Whitney. Instead what they post are pictures after the crash but apparently before the explosion. I assumed that he was in the car when it exploded but I do believe in one of the reports, I heard earlier, it said that he was dead on impact and then the car burst into flames but either way, I thought he was still in the car when it exploded and he could have been but this person posts a picture, that if not Paul, is a very good likeness of what a dead Paul would look like and his face was actually split vertically in half especially from the nose down. It was mangled, one disgusting, disturbing mess and I could have done without that visual. It made my stomach do a belly flop. I had to tell myself, you're a trauma surgeon and you see stuff like this all the time, so suck it up, just to play a mind game with myself after seeing that mess.

People are sick...really.

Level 8

#72176 Dec 1, 2013
After seeing that, I conclude that G-d had to take him...and instantly. He wouldn't have been any good.

Level 8

#72177 Dec 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful picture by the way :) You're incredibly attractive and intelligent woman :)
Why thank you Mr. Anderson.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72178 Dec 1, 2013
The dude was a solid b-movie actor. He will be missed. But the Fast and Furious franchise will not be.

RIP

Level 8

Location hidden

#72179 Dec 1, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
He died in a fiery car crash this afternoon 6:30 EST/3:30 pm pacific. He only had 40 years on this earth what a shame. And he was a young 40 too and even doubly so because of his lack of melanin. I didn't know he was was even close to 40, let alone hit that milestone because he looked so young.
Yeah, Paul Walker looked every bit of 29-30 at tops.

Dayuum...this is deep. "Fast & Furious' was always corny, but it was a GOOD corny. I enjoyed both films so far; I'm sure I'll enjoy the 3rd and I enjoyed the character Paul brought to life.

R.I.P.

Level 8

#72180 Dec 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Paul Walker looked every bit of 29-30 at tops.
Dayuum...this is deep. "Fast & Furious' was always corny, but it was a GOOD corny. I enjoyed both films so far; I'm sure I'll enjoy the 3rd and I enjoyed the character Paul brought to life.
R.I.P.
Both films??? When he died they were just wrapping up film number 7.

Level 8

Location hidden

#72181 Dec 1, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Both films??? When he died they were just wrapping up film number 7.
FILM 7???!

All I've seen was TWO.

Are we talking about the same film?

Level 8

#72182 Dec 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>FILM 7???!
All I've seen was TWO.
Yes we are. Fast and Furious 6 just came out in May of this year. There was FAF the original, FAF2 that was just on a day before the accident, FAF Tokyo Drift, FAF 2009, FAST FIVE, FAF 6 and filming on FAF 7 was close to wrapping. Promo pics were even released of Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Tyrese Gibson for FAF 7.

Level 8

#72183 Dec 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>FILM 7???!
All I've seen was TWO.
I've seen the original, two and I believe five about 3 months ago, it's the one The Rock was in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#72185 Dec 1, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the original, two and I believe five about 3 months ago, it's the one The Rock was in.
...That was the one where they were in Brazil, right? The one with Tego Calderon in it; is that the one? This is the chapter I saw last.

Level 8

#72186 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...That was the one where they were in Brazil, right? The one with Tego Calderon in it; is that the one? This is the chapter I saw last.
Yes.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#72187 Dec 7, 2013
*Waving* :)

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#72188 Dec 8, 2013
I just cannot help but think how different my life would be if I were taller...

Level 7

Location hidden

#72189 Dec 8, 2013
...I would have more friends, my nights less lonely...

Level 7

Location hidden

#72190 Dec 8, 2013
...all this shit I am doing in life, cannot share it with a GOOD WOMAN, just because of HEIGHT OR LACK THEREOF...

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72191 Dec 8, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
...all this shit I am doing in life, cannot share it with a GOOD WOMAN, just because of HEIGHT OR LACK THEREOF...
http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/2 013/02/girlfriend-pretty.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What woman attracts the black man? 3 min blackisking 16
Whites peacekeepers "helping" Africans once again 5 min blackisking 46
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Don Barros Serrano 40,139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,347,680
the Obama bimbo will be evicted from white 's h... 6 min rebel 1
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 6 min Radical Agenda 5,700
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 7 min blackisking 126
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min yisarel 130,749
BW says she's sick of immigrants 42 min PolakPotrafi 52
Black people have every reason to hate whites 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 24
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 hr dreamhunk 2,603
More from around the web