Random thoughts...
canday

Wichita, KS

#71886 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
APV's biggest problem is her attitude. She's very condescending, conniving, and untrustworthy.
I've seen many posters approach her in a decent manner only to see her try and sht on them to make herself look better.
That's why she's the topix clown.
She's always sticking her fat nose in other people's business.She claims to be ignoring me but she is still reading my posts daily.I haven't paid her any attention.She has no idea about my situation.My daughter have a stable loving home right now.My man and I have been providing all her needs and doesn't need her bio father in her life.If he can't accept her african american descent then he doesn't need to be in the picture.He wants her to pass as a full blooded native american.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#71887 Nov 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
More proof of which jailbird is trolling... The word JAIL gave it away. Smh!
Poor guy...
canday

Wichita, KS

#71888 Nov 15, 2013
and I'm not using my baby to get back at him dumbazz.Hes the one who has been trying to contact me and harassing me.Those close to me know the real deal and know that he is better off gone.She has a father that loves her and me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71889 Nov 15, 2013
Jail & being an actual CONVICTED FELON are 2 distinct things.

MLK was jailed.

"jesus" was jailed.

GREAT MEN were JAILED and held in custody at some point...the bullsh!t means nothing.
canday

Wichita, KS

#71890 Nov 15, 2013
watching orange is the new black again lol.That crazy chick who hid the cell phone in the wall is hilarious.I can't wait till season 2 comes out.I've wtched this season 4 or 5 times already.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#71891 Nov 15, 2013
Newsflash, when you post on a public forum it's open for people to comment on.

Try to keep her father away and watch how quickly he or his family drag you into court to get some type of custody and pray to GOD they don't find your topix profile and posts. Because it will be a quick case to deem you mentally unfit to have full custody.

NSD warned you about using your baby as a life size doll...you'll learn the hard way.

Don't have to be a mother to know about custody rights...but I guess if you don't have a good relationship with your father this topic is too far for your comprehension.

Your poor daughter deserves better...IMO

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#71892 Nov 15, 2013
It's sad to see mothers use their children to get back at the child's father. It's an indication of a young mind that isn't mature enough to be someone's mother...

Level 8

Location hidden

#71893 Nov 15, 2013
Vampiyah wrote:
<quoted text> I just go tired of people thinking I'm gay...
Again...I could give 2 squirts of p!ss what YOU THINK. You just some internet n!**a who CAN'T THINK.

Off the net I'd bag YOUR b!tch...LOLOL!!!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#71894 Nov 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
MLK was jailed.
"jesus" was jailed.
GREAT MEN were JAILED and held in custody at some point...the bullsh!t means nothing.
Exactly, the question is can you vote or not? If you can't vote, then you're a felon.

;o)

Level 8

Location hidden

#71895 Nov 15, 2013
APV wrote:
It's sad to see mothers use their children to get back at the child's father. It's an indication of a young mind that isn't mature enough to be someone's mother...
Church!
canday

Wichita, KS

#71896 Nov 15, 2013
and from the looks of it,looks like you been posting on topix all day.What a boring life you must have to be so interested in what I'm posting and not to utilize your time in a better fashion.I'm minding my own I suggest you do the same.Got better things to do

Until next time....hopefully there won't be one if u just learn to shut it down

Level 8

Location hidden

#71897 Nov 15, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the question is can you vote or not? If you can't vote, then you're a felon.
;o)
I vote (sometime)...for what it's worth...LOL!
canday

Wichita, KS

#71898 Nov 15, 2013
its sad to see an older woman posting all day on topix sitting as her eggs are dying away and all she does is stalk young females and obsess over others and start drama with people who aren't paying her no attention.Stop using excuses for your reason to stalk me on this thread.It's a public forum but look at the other posters they aren't obsessed with what's going on with my life like you are.So grow up and find another hobby.
Vampiyah

Groveland, FL

#71899 Nov 15, 2013
I want to bag her man. Mmmm hmmm..

Level 8

Location hidden

#71900 Nov 15, 2013
APV wrote:
^^Looks like Jorge is hitting the MD20/20.
LMBAO
Wow...Mad Dog...LOL!!

I used to strangle that sh!t all the time! In fact, my favorite flavor was "Hawaiian Blue"...LOLOLOL!!! Picture that!
canday

Wichita, KS

#71901 Nov 15, 2013
APV wrote:
Newsflash, when you post on a public forum it's open for people to comment on.
Try to keep her father away and watch how quickly he or his family drag you into court to get some type of custody and pray to GOD they don't find your topix profile and posts. Because it will be a quick case to deem you mentally unfit to have full custody.
NSD warned you about using your baby as a life size doll...you'll learn the hard way.
Don't have to be a mother to know about custody rights...but I guess if you don't have a good relationship with your father this topic is too far for your comprehension.
Your poor daughter deserves better...IMO
I'm her mother and she is my daughter nobody is taking her away from me.
canday

Wichita, KS

#71902 Nov 15, 2013
stop attacking my daughter,she is far from poor.My dad and other people have told me I've been doing a great job with her.Knowing how to calm her down,love her and take care of her.I love her and it shows.That's all that matters.Nobody can tell me otherwise.I just rocked my sweet angel to sleep.
canday

Wichita, KS

#71903 Nov 15, 2013
apv is just mad because I've emailed people pics of my beautiful baby girl and she clicked on the link I posted on here and it showed "nothing" lmao!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#71904 Nov 15, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
MLK was jailed.
"jesus" was jailed.
Exactly! And those great men were there for a better us. Then we have some felons who comes out and brags about being locked up like its an honor because they survived.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#71905 Nov 15, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I don't drink either. A few of them are raving alcoholics, you can tell by their drunk postings...smh
Lol!! Can't blame it all on the alcohol. Some of this craziness are coming from a long-term use of hard drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,522,650
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 4 min Paul 24
Negro behavior in public places 5 min JRT 12
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 13 min dowc14freeport 203
I FEEL FOR YOU, GIRL. I THINK I LOVES YOU. come... 17 min Maceo 1
blacks are the only race that is failing 19 min The Bemused Axe 4
what I like about being a white guy 29 min Fucisil 2
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 56 min The Power Of Mast... 71
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 56
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 1 hr Paul 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 285
More from around the web