|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>oooh I didn't know dev liked one of my favorite songs.. come on, dev, girl let's sing the bridge:
walk, walk fashion baby WORK ET move that bytch Carazy!
walk walk, fashion baby WORK ET im a free bytch baby..i want your love and I want your revenge!! lolol
It's a great song..I would sing it to even a fattie like you :)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Nimrod the Great wrote:
Hope all is well with everyone...
>:)
What's up brother, how you been lately? Lately the jokes have been off the hook. lol

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be the funniest post (from Dev/Gagent Smith) I read today LOL!!!
Like you said, thirsty people have the lowest expectations. A bunch of bottom feeders.
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Some lie she told...
Not the first nor will it be the last. I did predict she wouldn't go anywhere. SMH

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>oooh I didn't know dev liked one of my favorite songs.. come on, dev, girl let's sing the bridge:
walk walk, fashion baby WORK ET im a free bytch baby..i want your love and I want your revenge!! lolol
ROTFLMBA Off!!!!!

XD

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still blessed, mahalo.
His projection is a tell tail indication. Is anyone here that's surprised??
The phrase is NOT "tell tail" and you are telling OTHERS to go back to school? lmao...smh..

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO
Kalihi is over an hour away from me. I live in Honolulu...simpleton.
You need to go back to school cause your detective skills SUCK!
You sound like a "Head" detective right now.

APV, your limited grammar coupled with this mysterious poster showing up in your area with your IP location agreeing with the things you have said, referencing you, etc etc...

lol... you really need to stop with the "head" games. Even your troll click of big face females and gay dudes can't defend you on this one. Put a different picture up too, I'm not feelings this current one at all. Put something a little more sexy up.:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not SURPRISED in the least bit, Nani!
This thread is chock full of pv$$y envy...n!**as who hate women because they're not women. What else would explain the CONSTANT harassment & heckling. And when I say "constant, I mean, "CONSTANT"...
Makes no sense. All they have to do is get a nip n tuck and they can be full fledge women. They already act like it on this forum.
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he done ran like a bitch as usual.
He didn't ran, just hide while he tries to come up with a comeback. Like I said before, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
__jaz__ wrote:
LMBAO...girl, you are too funny!

“The G.L.O.A.T. Baby!!!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you high five each other makes the pecking order pretty clear..
ok, so let's get this right..He is the Alpha Gay and you are the Beta Gay? I guess he is doing the "pitching" in your little "friendship"?
STFU you little nancy. You troll even harder than that pumpkinhead APV and you are even dumber.
Get a life, get educated and stop being obsessed with men.
Says the sucka thats Lady Gaga biggest fan.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase is NOT "tell tail" and you are telling OTHERS to go back to school? lmao...smh..
You should put the lyrics back up and stop running around like a little bytch. Try to man-up...for once...I know it's a stretch for you but try!

“The G.L.O.A.T. Baby!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you said, thirsty people have the lowest expectations. A bunch of bottom feeders.
They needa create an island for thirsty folk so they can be round each other 25/8 while folk with sense can stay where they at.
Not the first nor will it be the last. I did predict she wouldn't go anywhere. SMH
Well she do pay the rent here so...

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I didn't liked nothing at all :S The Miley part was funny, her name practically has been in many hip hop songs. Never liked her singing or anything, but now she is worse.
lol This is kind of how madonna started out... she had her "black" phase... and that's practically where her stardom was built.

And the Miley part was funny.. I bet she loved that.. And yeah.. her twerking etc is pretty comical.

How are you doing tonight? As you can see this thread is full of trolls.:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Vampette, I know you are still coming to grips with your gayness, but my lyrical choices have nothing to do my sexuality. Your obsession with a certain male poster on this forum, and your frequent emotional outbursts, DO, however have EVERYTHING to do with yours.
Why don't you just find yourself a nice "friend", and leave the rest of us out of your mouth.
(Damn..what a bad choice of words, now this fool will be thinking about giving oral sex all night.)
Whatever you say Dev. No one's wasting time reading your drivel.

Like I always say..its the same SH!T, just swept into a neater pile.
AVP

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a "Head" detective right now.
APV, your limited grammar coupled with this mysterious poster showing up in your area with your IP location agreeing with the things you have said, referencing you, etc etc...
lol... you really need to stop with the "head" games. Even your troll click of big face females and gay dudes can't defend you on this one. Put a different picture up too, I'm not feelings this current one at all. Put something a little more sexy up.:)
If all you have to comment is the size of my head, then that's a weak rebuttal like all of your other posts.

Mysterious?? I've seen LOL post before and guess what...there are other people on this island besides me. There's a whole Honolulu Forum. Also, LOL didn't agree with me...go check your facts.

As for my pic (since your so obsessed with it) why don't you put up a picture of yourself and I'll take mine down? Deal...or are you too scared to post your picture again for fear that everyone will crack on your do-rag wearing with your ratty corn roll ends on a miniature head???

“The G.L.O.A.T. Baby!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't ran, just hide while he tries to come up with a comeback. Like I said before, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
More like this:

Talk shit to ya under 1 name then hides while tryna come up with a comeback while talking shit to ya under another name.

Yep its more like that LOL!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the sucka thats Lady Gaga biggest fan.
It's funny to me that even though I know this song, you dudes seem to know ALL of her work.

That is interesting because it shows me desperate you are to attack me. Again..you need to find yourself a "friend". Because all I ever see you do is talk to men, or talk to that "man" in your clique about OTHER men.

I have never seen you comment to a woman EVER unless it was NewNew or Jaz (Your bosses, Juicy Fruit).

Why is it that you come here to talk to men about sexuality and NEVER talk to women?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
They needa create an island for thirsty folk so they can be round each other 25/8 while folk with sense can stay where they at.
<quoted text>
Well she do pay the rent here so...
LOL...as long as they don't ship them here.

Hey at least she's paying rent SOMEWHERE and not sucking off the government's tit!
Owner

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great song..I would sing it to even a fattie like you :)
Awwz hellz nawz, u gon be nice to my pet, Jaz.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say Dev. No one's wasting time reading your drivel.
Like I always say..its the same SH!T, just swept into a neater pile.
Vamette, your logic is so woman like..So I post something, you read it, then take the time to tell me you did not read it. You are a woman without any of the good aspects of a woman.
Owner

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
are we gonna sing Oook eeeeek ooooook!!!!!
Just relax, feeding time is soon :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
More like this:
Talk shit to ya under 1 name then hides while tryna come up with a comeback while talking shit to ya under another name.
Yep its more like that LOL!!!
Yeah but he's still lame.

SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,901 - 64,920 of76,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••