Random thoughts...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70605 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol clearly.. that bytch ain't nowhere near married..
Well she married in her mind LOL!!!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#70606 Nov 7, 2013
how is someone stalking you in ONE THREAD bytch lolol@ you trying to now change the meaning of the word stalking now lolol bytch plz.. we know you ain't going nowhere... you just gonna stay on here all day while your baby needs to be fed and have her diaper changed... because you're trifling like that lolol...
you don't have experience with children either when you've only been a mother for roughly a week or so.. lolol@ you equating having a first child that isn't a month old or even two weeks old yet to having experience.. don't let stonedlove fck you over with that pitiful as argument you're now depending on to prove a non existing point...
troll

Carrollton, TX

#70607 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and she has horrible hygiene; every man on here who has ever slept with her said her pucci stank a and every picture she's ever posted of herself she had dingy azz t shirts with stains on them and looked liked she hadn't showered in days..
how do you manage to know so much about all these other posters?

Location hidden

#70608 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
being fertile in your twenties ain't nothing to brag about..hell I'm fertile, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and prove it by getting myself knocked up when I know good and well I am only financially stable enough to support myself and YOU can't even do that.. you can't even buy yourself basic necessities like soap and tooth paste... or a bra that actually fits and ain't raggedy, but you go out and get knocked up for your parents to eventually be raising YOUR child. I sincerely hope you get it together too for the sake of your child...
Something I done noticed tho: Its always them folk that can barely support theyselves (if at all) having all them kids...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70609 Nov 7, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
And whats just as worse as a woman that dont wash her ass is a woman that come on here telling us her whole life story like we sposed to be giving a f--k.
ikr...smh she got dirty/dingy clothes and stonedlove got dirty sheets and buck teeth lolol what is wrong with these dirty azz bytches with dirt rings around their necks getting on here to hate and start drama... then whine and bytch when it's reciprocated..
troll

Carrollton, TX

#70610 Nov 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww, that's just gross. How can a guy put up with a woman who doesn't wash??
XoP
ask donivan.
troll

Carrollton, TX

#70611 Nov 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww, that's just gross. How can a guy put up with a woman who doesn't wash??
XoP
Your pictures get uglier and uglier. you starting to look worse than jaz.
troll

Carrollton, TX

#70612 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
canday I look 10000 times better then you lolol and at the end of the day you had the mods delete your picture because you didn't want anyone who hasn't seen it yet to see stop projecting.. bytch can't even grow hair past your ear lolol .. and I'm not"starting" a damn thing, I'm just reciprocating and you can't handle it.. so don't try to change the definition of the word start bytch.... it's obvious you're a painfully insecure woman that's why you couldn't help but to get on here with your drama.. your report above about how your baby is sleeping well is simply a sly excuse for you having time to be on Topix all day so don't think no one sees your real intent in that post.. just like when you were saying you had a fast birth and was back on here less than six hours after you supposedly gave birth lolol you truly are sad lolol
if that is you in the avatar then you don't look better than canday. the only female in this thread you look better than is aop.

Level 6

The Sequel

#70613 Nov 7, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j-y6rSY-LpIXX
if she got all of that going for herself then why is she here trolling and starting mess???

Location hidden

#70614 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
how is someone stalking you in ONE THREAD bytch lolol@ you trying to now change the meaning of the word stalking now lolol bytch plz.. we know you ain't going nowhere... you just gonna stay on here all day while your baby needs to be fed and have her diaper changed... because you're trifling like that lolol...
you don't have experience with children either when you've only been a mother for roughly a week or so.. lolol@ you equating having a first child that isn't a month old or even two weeks old yet to having experience.. don't let stonedlove fck you over with that pitiful as argument you're now depending on to prove a non existing point...
I think the main issue here is she talking all that shit & we just dont give a f--k.
troll

Carrollton, TX

#70615 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
how do you know so much about all these posters if you not stalking them?

Location hidden

#70616 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
ikr...smh she got dirty/dingy clothes and stonedlove got dirty sheets and buck teeth lolol what is wrong with these dirty azz bytches with dirt rings around their necks getting on here to hate and start drama... then whine and bytch when it's reciprocated..
All I can say to that is "Thanks feminism LOL!!!"

Location hidden

#70617 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
if she got all of that going for herself then why is she here trolling and starting mess???
Theres only 1 answer to that question LOL...
Canday

Jacksonville, FL

#70618 Nov 7, 2013
Jiz, u weigh like 315 pounds, u one heavy muhfuckah, so if we ever met in person, please don't body slam me, ok? I don't wanna be reduced to a pancake, jus sayin, mayne.

Location hidden

#70619 Nov 7, 2013
I love how I stay on Gagent Smith mind even when I aint on here (or aint talking to him or about him when I is here).

Level 6

The Sequel

#70620 Nov 7, 2013
awww look.. our little troll couldn't help but to troll looll.. afraid to say what they gotta say from their own account.. and this troll ain't all that bright either; on one had you pretend to not know that canday tells literally ALL of her business and on the other hand know about posters from several years ago.. smh.. stupid trolls..

Level 6

The Sequel

#70621 Nov 7, 2013
troll wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is you in the avatar then you don't look better than canday. the only female in this thread you look better than is aop.
lolol they're you go trying to it do females again bytch boy.... you're kinda overzealous for someone who is trying to pretend to be someone new..
TheJoker

Jacksonville, FL

#70622 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
awww look.. our little troll couldn't help but to troll looll.. afraid to say what they gotta say from their own account.. and this troll ain't all that bright either; on one had you pretend to not know that canday tells literally ALL of her business and on the other hand know about posters from several years ago.. smh.. stupid trolls..
I'm a funny troll...... fo reelz mayne.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70623 Nov 7, 2013
troll wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you manage to know so much about all these other posters?
good question

Level 6

The Sequel

#70624 Nov 7, 2013
canday if anything you weigh around 400 lbs.. you wish for dear life I was anywhere NEAR that much.. and no you'd never in a million years meet me in prison.. you're the one who got on here to complain about your dope boy making you have sex with him for drugs and getting into fights that caused you to lose your job.. so it's you who will more than likely end up in jail not me.. you're 25years old and BEHIND me in school because you can never get your shyt together... only thing you seem to be good at is laying on your back, telling all your business, and talking shyt online... just trifling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to taste Trish b coochie 6 min Iamcuriousnow 11
Grandmother Tears Into Black Lives Matter: 'How... 8 min Lewis 38
Every non racist should try Interracial dating 8 min Jax 8
Topix allow whites to write NIGHUR and delete b... 12 min lmao 13
Praise be to Dylann Roof 15 min Iamcuriousnow 23
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 16 min Hahahha 83
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min red and right 1,274,426
White men are better lovers? 17 min The Black Foreigner 389
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 1 hr The L 38
never employ a negro 2 hr Timer 555 30