Me won't McRibs now!!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70846 Nov 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Dude,
What's up with your obsession over APV? Did she break your heart or something?? you are always sweating women who dismiss you...first Jaz now APV. As much as you get rejected on this site one would think you could handle it better by now...
Well is it also just a coincidence that your favorite "one would think" line from your limited vocabulary is being used here by LOL too?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUVD4Q2LQ6LR2...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TG0ORTDCDJB97...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDSEMK00R8RB5...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK7HCBNGU4NQ3...

"One would think" with a head that big your vocab wouldn't be so limited.

:)

Stop trolling APV. Just accept the fact that Canday has once again figured out a way to out do you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70847 Nov 8, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
are we gonna sing Alejandro too, girly???
l don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
just light my cigarette and huuush, I want ya baby I need ya babe..Fernando lolol
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

"Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch..."

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70848 Nov 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to me that even though I know this song, you dudes seem to know ALL of her work.
That is interesting because it shows me desperate you are to attack me. Again..you need to find yourself a "friend". Because all I ever see you do is talk to men, or talk to that "man" in your clique about OTHER men.
I have never seen you comment to a woman EVER unless it was NewNew or Jaz (Your bosses, Juicy Fruit).
Why is it that you come here to talk to men about sexuality and NEVER talk to women?
And you done did all this PMSing to say what???

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70849 Nov 8, 2013
AVP wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you have to comment is the size of my head, then that's a weak rebuttal like all of your other posts.
Mysterious?? I've seen LOL post before and guess what...there are other people on this island besides me. There's a whole Honolulu Forum. Also, LOL didn't agree with me...go check your facts.
As for my pic (since your so obsessed with it) why don't you put up a picture of yourself and I'll take mine down? Deal...or are you too scared to post your picture again for fear that everyone will crack on your do-rag wearing with your ratty corn roll ends on a miniature head???
All that isn't called for. I have my pic in my avatar. You're a woman, I'm just asking you to put up something that is a bit easier on the eyes.

I know your old rusty butt has a sexy photo somewhere .. put it up and take that busted looking sht down. It makes your head take up the entire space for your avatar.

No more "head" shots either.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#70850 Nov 8, 2013
So she submits the fact that she often logs out, and posts anonymously, then loggs BACK in (often several times within a short duration) as proof she isn't trolling under other names?

No, that does nothing to help the case you are making, since Topix by default will keep you logged in nearly forever. You could go a year or more and never have to log back in (unless of course you have configured your preferences to log you out every 5 MINUTES, which is what you would have the court believe based on the short interval between your logged in posts-not logged in posts-then logged in again posts).

smh...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70851 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...as long as they don't ship them here.
Chuuch LOL!!!
Hey at least she's paying rent SOMEWHERE and not sucking off the government's tit!
That might be her biggest accomplishment in life so far.
Yeah but he's still lame.
SMH
You right, some things dont never change at all.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70852 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, my IP address shows Honolulu.
Now what, Mr. Magoo???
http://www.google.com/search...
NEXT
APV come on.. seriously. use your "head" APV. Nobody thinks that's there's two big head hawiian trolls that are interested in absolutely the exact same things.

Stop getting a"head" of yourself.

Level 7

Location hidden

#70853 Nov 8, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
"Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch..."
Hmm..I didn't know this song either...Wikipedia says its about gay love..You really seem to be into it, Vamp. I fully support anyonee's right to be gay, even you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70854 Nov 8, 2013
Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just relax, feeding time is soon :)
Lol Man I know jaz is so angry right now! hahaha

Level 7

Location hidden

#70855 Nov 8, 2013
AlwaysOnPointers still obsessed with penis ..smh..go talk to a female..in the real world...Lose your virginity (this time, to a female)

Since: May 10

UK

#70856 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol This is kind of how madonna started out... she had her "black" phase... and that's practically where her stardom was built.
And the Miley part was funny.. I bet she loved that.. And yeah.. her twerking etc is pretty comical.
How are you doing tonight? As you can see this thread is full of trolls.:)
STHU... I will show Madonna.

UK

#70857 Nov 8, 2013

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#70858 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well is it also just a coincidence that your favorite "one would think" line from your limited vocabulary is being used here by LOL too?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUVD4Q2LQ6LR2...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TG0ORTDCDJB97...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDSEMK00R8RB5...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK7HCBNGU4NQ3...
"One would think" with a head that big your vocab wouldn't be so limited.
:)
Stop trolling APV. Just accept the fact that Canday has once again figured out a way to out do you.
Wow, so I'm the ONLY PERSON on topix who uses that line???

LMBAO

Weak, Magoo, just weak!
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that isn't called for. I have my pic in my avatar. You're a woman, I'm just asking you to put up something that is a bit easier on the eyes.
I know your old rusty butt has a sexy photo somewhere .. put it up and take that busted looking sht down. It makes your head take up the entire space for your avatar.
No more "head" shots either.
Translation: I don't want to get laughed at like I did the last time I posted a picture of my face.

It's OK but since I know how much it annoys you, guess I'll keep it up.
dev143 wrote:
So she submits the fact that she often logs out, and posts anonymously, then loggs BACK in (often several times within a short duration) as proof she isn't trolling under other names?
No, that does nothing to help the case you are making, since Topix by default will keep you logged in nearly forever. You could go a year or more and never have to log back in (unless of course you have configured your preferences to log you out every 5 MINUTES, which is what you would have the court believe based on the short interval between your logged in posts-not logged in posts-then logged in again posts).
smh...
Translation: I'm too dump to notice that the IP address are different so I'm gonna make this weak comment under this users name as a lame attempt to prove I'm not the same person as Anderson.

WEAK!

Sharpen up tool...it's embarrassing.

UK

#70859 Nov 8, 2013
See ya later. xx

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70860 Nov 8, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuuch LOL!!!
<quoted text>
That might be her biggest accomplishment in life so far.
<quoted text>
You right, some things dont never change at all.
*shrugs*

Anyways, never mind that fool.

How are things on your side of the world?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70861 Nov 8, 2013
Where is the beautiful Ms "bychance"?

I like Intelligent females like her. Not females with big heads like they are smart, but then they turn out to be dumb.

That's false advertisement. APV got that big azz head and is dumb as fck.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70862 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
See ya later. xx
See you later sweetheart :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#70863 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so I'm the ONLY PERSON on topix who uses that line???
LMBAO
Weak, Magoo, just weak!
<quoted text>
Translation: I don't want to get laughed at like I did the last time I posted a picture of my face.
It's OK but since I know how much it annoys you, guess I'll keep it up.
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm too dump to notice that the IP address are different so I'm gonna make this weak comment under this users name as a lame attempt to prove I'm not the same person as Anderson.
WEAK!
Sharpen up tool...it's embarrassing.
No I am merely saying your "evidence" is completely lacking. Your "evidence" would have the court believe that you are too dumb to know that correlation does not imply causality. Meaning, that you logging out and posting from "Hawaii", has nothing to do with your ability to post from other locations.

Come on girl, an old dog like you knows the tricks. I am sure you are very aware of anonymous proxy servers, seeing as how you like to troll so much. And evidently you've been at it for many years, and you are attempting to show a less sociopathic "face" these days on Topix, but some people seem to remember you differently.

Bottom line is your evidence is not sufficient to exonerate you in this matter. It is merely circumstantial. The evidence against you is ALSO very circumstantial..But it is mounting up.

Good day to you :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70864 Nov 8, 2013
Well she and I talk outside of topix (too)...would you like me to let her know that your thirsty azz is looking for her??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 2 min Kato 765
A final message to black women and their bastar... 6 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 7 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 13 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 13 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 18 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10