Random thoughts...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70762 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not judging Canday, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu! Get that into your thick skull! Stop lying, ive got your house number now unless a clone of you lives there I suggest you be quiet. Forget Wanda making you cry, I had to rock you like a baby on the phone. You're going to completely lose it and I can't wait.
Back tracking? More lies from you. You weren't judging Canday? Why do you think other women started posting that she shouldn't be on the forum so soon after giving birth? Who was it who posted it first and put the idea into other women's heads?
They are all African-Americans and they unite against you when they find out about you. So stop judging their women when you yourself are filth who doesn't raise her own kids.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70763 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not judging Canday, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu! Get that into your thick skull! Stop lying, ive got your house number now unless a clone of you lives there I suggest you be quiet. Forget Wanda making you cry, I had to rock you like a baby on the phone. You're going to completely lose it and I can't wait.
You are very weak. You can't even argue with another woman on a forum without making threats about taking it offline and going to her house.
How many times have you insulted people here and posted their business, yet nobody was weak like you, threatening to take it offline like a pussie.
Cry baby pussie.

Since: May 10

UK

#70764 Nov 8, 2013
I'm not getting back to your post. Canday, did I disrespect you?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70765 Nov 8, 2013
canday wrote:
Thank you andy I dont know why greenselves is tryna start shid.My daughter sleeps most of the day and I'm the one taking care of her so who the fxck cares what they think.I feed her my breast milk,change her diapers,burp her,hold her,rock her in my rocking chair.These females are making themselves look bad by bahing a new mother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pFO0ZEFOji8XX
I can't believe these women are behaving this way over a baby. I think all women at heart must really want children because some of these women are just flipping out and attacking you for no reason.

Stay classy Canday, you're doing just fine.

(PS, good job on handling those trolls yesterday :)
LOL

Kailua Kona, HI

#70766 Nov 8, 2013
Actually, she said she wouldn't post on topix after giving birth because this forum is too negative and she was going to spend her time on the Mommy sites instead.

I think people were just happy that she would choose to spend her time more constructively rather than stirring up trouble.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70767 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
and the other b1tchazzness persona shows up.
Nice "Head" game :)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70768 Nov 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Actually, she said she wouldn't post on topix after giving birth because this forum is too negative and she was going to spend her time on the Mommy sites instead.
I think people were just happy that she would choose to spend her time more constructively rather than stirring up trouble.
Some lie she told...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70769 Nov 8, 2013
Look Like APV forgot to change her IP before she started trolling.

smh.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70770 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and there are all kinds of unknown hormones and additives in the baby formulas on sale. When my daughter was a baby there was a scare about female hormones being in the baby formula and baby boys being given it. There was also some kind of "link" to formula fed babies and higher risk of cot death.
I breast fed only for a few months, I have big nipples and it was a battle to get her to latch on. I gave up too soon because of the soreness and I really wish I had persevered.
Breastfeeding with very large breasts is diffiult so I pump more than breastfeed.They do get very sore even when usig the nipple cream.All that tugging and pulling.

Since: May 10

UK

#70771 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very weak. You can't even argue with another woman on a forum without making threats about taking it offline and going to her house.
How many times have you insulted people here and posted their business, yet nobody was weak like you, threatening to take it offline like a pussie.
Cry baby poses.
you're not a RUDE GuL, The same shit I say on here I will say to your face and more. We have been arguing for a year straight, there needs to be a climax. You and I both know I could END your Topix career right now. I'm out, when that Rasta man dem come to your house with a bottle of wine and a spliff, tell them HELLO! F**K them good like the sket that you are. Im out ive got a social life unlike yourself. Now speak my name for the rest of the night.
LOL

Kailua Kona, HI

#70772 Nov 8, 2013
Dude,

What's up with your obsession over APV? Did she break your heart or something?? you are always sweating women who dismiss you...first Jaz now APV. As much as you get rejected on this site one would think you could handle it better by now...

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#70773 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's supposed to be a happy thing. These women should be celebrating. Another beautiful life coming into this world.
Not if you exist.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#70774 Nov 8, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>She had about one more time to jump up in the air and click her heels..!!!
Yo, I busted out laughing at work. Especially at the end when we should made a big sigh like she just went ham on that song.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#70775 Nov 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Dude,
What's up with your obsession over APV? Did she break your heart or something?? you are always sweating women who dismiss you...first Jaz now APV. As much as you get rejected on this site one would think you could handle it better by now...
He's got issues.

*shrugs*
canday

Wichita, KS

#70776 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe these women are behaving this way over a baby. I think all women at heart must really want children because some of these women are just flipping out and attacking you for no reason.
Stay classy Canday, you're doing just fine.
(PS, good job on handling those trolls yesterday :)
Their lives must be incredibly boring.If they have to keep tabs on what somebody else is doing on the net then they got some real issues.I pretty much scroll past most of the posts on this thread because I rather talk about myself lol.Aop is a real fxg with the "yea girl thats right" cheerleading on the side.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70777 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Look Like APV forgot to change her IP before she started trolling.
smh.
lol I changed my mind I stop posting when I feel like it.If they dont like it too bad

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70778 Nov 8, 2013
Lol, APV Talking to herself.

hahaha :)

APV always playing "Head" Games...
josh

United States

#70779 Nov 8, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Breastfeeding with very large breasts is diffiult so I pump more than breastfeed.They do get very sore even when usig the nipple cream.All that tugging and pulling.
Shaaaadaaap. Don't nobody want to read about your big hanging titties. It's disgusting.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70780 Nov 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Dude,
What's up with your obsession over APV? Did she break your heart or something?? you are always sweating women who dismiss you...first Jaz now APV. As much as you get rejected on this site one would think you could handle it better by now...
APV stop. this is more desperate than the time you flew across the country to meet a white racist that posted here.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70781 Nov 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Actually, she said she wouldn't post on topix after giving birth because this forum is too negative and she was going to spend her time on the Mommy sites instead.
I think people were just happy that she would choose to spend her time more constructively rather than stirring up trouble.
LOL wrote:
Dude,
What's up with your obsession over APV? Did she break your heart or something?? you are always sweating women who dismiss you...first Jaz now APV. As much as you get rejected on this site one would think you could handle it better by now...
No the real question is what made you "eyeball" my posts?What made you actually take the time to sit your azz down and read my posts.You are the one that's obsessed.Why do you care about me going on "mommy sites"? You say I'm stirring up trouble but look what you are doing here.Who cares if I said I wasn't gonna post on here anymore,I changed my mind.I can post whenever I want to.I have plenty of free time even with having my baby girl who's sleep now.I'm about to wake her up and feed her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,375,493
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min Don Barros Serrano 636
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 min dreamhunk 3,665
Crooked Hillary 7 min mescalero 24
Donald Trump bring the racist out of white people 8 min sONE 17
WW sexually assualts 12 yo boy 45 times a year 8 min RMGHispanic Causi... 4
I've been telling little lies. Sorry 8 min Drilling for the ... 30
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Sammy 133,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min TranshumanX 43,697
Why all black women must breed with white men! 1 hr Black girl 50
More from around the web