Random thoughts...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70748 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all...she's more your type of "woman" anyways.
Knock yourself out.
LMBAO
That might be the funniest post (from Dev/Gagent Smith) I read today LOL!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70749 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said you're not well, I could sit here all evening and argue with you. I'm not going to no satisfaction from that, however what I said in this thread 3 weeks ago is the truth, I'm surprised you haven't found out yet. I would love to slap you like the Indian man, remember you was on the phone to me stright after. I'm getting in the shower i will be back in an hr.
You slapped an Indian man... Lol! you are bigger than him :)
You are the sick fool you are the one who posted what you thought was my full name, neighbourhood and year of birth on a public forum.
Stop judging Canday when you don't raise you kids.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70750 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember you are increasing your daughter's IQ and protecting her from illness by breast feeding.
Its plumping her up too.Did you breastfeed and if u did how long?
Pumping is easier for me because i turn it on high I want that mik out right away

Location hidden

#70751 Nov 8, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
See how jaz talks about my long azz posts but reads them for word even when they arent directed toward just shows what an obsessive stalking bxtch she is.Nobody else is checking my posts like that except a couple other jealous females
Jiz is laughable, but Selina is depraved and genuinely malicious towards other Black women.

Location hidden

#70752 Nov 8, 2013
BTW Selina :) I know "Agent", no matter how you try to spin your "profession" in a PM to him, he will find it and YOU unacceptable.
And as for Jiz... she's a church going virgin, so you don't need me to tell me what she's think of you :)

Location hidden

#70753 Nov 8, 2013
*she'd

Location hidden

#70754 Nov 8, 2013
Because I didn't blab it on the forum, b!tch thought Stoney had forgotten!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70755 Nov 8, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
she's arguing with who he wants her to argue with so he'll tell her anything to keep her going.. anything to keep her on here arguing and trolling alongside his azz.. They're now troll buddies and he is protecting trolls like he was before when he got cut off from his buddies last year.. whom he begged for dear life to be back in good graces with.... you can't trust anything he says because his words mean nothing... you agree with him then you're classy, beautiful,etc... you disagree with him then you're the complete opposite... that just goes to show how emotional his responses are.. everything he says is based purely on emotion... he trashed canday just for the hell of it when she wasn't even bothering him.. trolled her and everything, even she ridiculed him for being fake by kissing her azz.... and as SOON as they're into it again he'll use everything we've said against her...
Babe she wasn't even talking to you. What is it with you and white women?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70756 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
White b!tch... why are you on an AA forum judging an AA woman? You haven't got any kids. The adrenalin of being a new mother affects us all in different ways. Canday is on an incredible high right now... so keep your retarded judgments to yourself.
Chill out, she's with me :)

Location hidden

#70757 Nov 8, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Its plumping her up too.Did you breastfeed and if u did how long?
Pumping is easier for me because i turn it on high I want that mik out right away
Yes and there are all kinds of unknown hormones and additives in the baby formulas on sale. When my daughter was a baby there was a scare about female hormones being in the baby formula and baby boys being given it. There was also some kind of "link" to formula fed babies and higher risk of cot death.
I breast fed only for a few months, I have big nipples and it was a battle to get her to latch on. I gave up too soon because of the soreness and I really wish I had persevered.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70758 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Rudie have you finally lost the plot? 2 posters have spoken to my beautiful babies on the phone and my son sang Vamp happy bday...
He sure did...he called me "AMP" instaed of "vamp"!!

:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70759 Nov 8, 2013
Swade wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?v=717361928276658&set =vb.616687085010810&type=2 &theater
LMAO!!! Wow.
She had about one more time to jump up in the air and click her heels..!!!

Since: May 10

UK

#70760 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You slapped an Indian man... Lol! you are bigger than him :)
You are the sick fool you are the one who posted what you thought was my full name, neighbourhood and year of birth on a public forum.
Stop judging Canday when you don't raise you kids.
I'm not judging Canday, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu! Get that into your thick skull! Stop lying, ive got your house number now unless a clone of you lives there I suggest you be quiet. Forget Wanda making you cry, I had to rock you like a baby on the phone. You're going to completely lose it and I can't wait.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70761 Nov 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you (and everyone) that I read much more than I post.:) Last night I didn't have a book with me, but I had my iPhone.
I'm certainly not complaining, or in need of relaxation (way to make a simplicity into something dramatic!); it was just a question.:) Actually, it was two questions... and you never answered the other.:)
Take a deep breath and Relax :)

To answer your other question, yes my sentiments regarding IRBW are still the same... and that's not really relevant to anything going on right now regarding Canday and I.

Rules are still the same though..

I would never date a black woman that has dated IR.. esp a white guy.

I place white and other non black women on a higher platform than I do IRBW.

Lately Canday has been a genuine sweetheart and some of the other women have turned into obsessed bullies. She's not doing anything wrong to these ladies, she's just posting and most seem incredibly upset over her having a baby.

That's supposed to be a happy thing. These women should be celebrating. Another beautiful life coming into this world.

Location hidden

#70762 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not judging Canday, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu! Get that into your thick skull! Stop lying, ive got your house number now unless a clone of you lives there I suggest you be quiet. Forget Wanda making you cry, I had to rock you like a baby on the phone. You're going to completely lose it and I can't wait.
Back tracking? More lies from you. You weren't judging Canday? Why do you think other women started posting that she shouldn't be on the forum so soon after giving birth? Who was it who posted it first and put the idea into other women's heads?
They are all African-Americans and they unite against you when they find out about you. So stop judging their women when you yourself are filth who doesn't raise her own kids.

Location hidden

#70763 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not judging Canday, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu! Get that into your thick skull! Stop lying, ive got your house number now unless a clone of you lives there I suggest you be quiet. Forget Wanda making you cry, I had to rock you like a baby on the phone. You're going to completely lose it and I can't wait.
You are very weak. You can't even argue with another woman on a forum without making threats about taking it offline and going to her house.
How many times have you insulted people here and posted their business, yet nobody was weak like you, threatening to take it offline like a pussie.
Cry baby pussie.

Since: May 10

UK

#70764 Nov 8, 2013
I'm not getting back to your post. Canday, did I disrespect you?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70765 Nov 8, 2013
canday wrote:
Thank you andy I dont know why greenselves is tryna start shid.My daughter sleeps most of the day and I'm the one taking care of her so who the fxck cares what they think.I feed her my breast milk,change her diapers,burp her,hold her,rock her in my rocking chair.These females are making themselves look bad by bahing a new mother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pFO0ZEFOji8XX
I can't believe these women are behaving this way over a baby. I think all women at heart must really want children because some of these women are just flipping out and attacking you for no reason.

Stay classy Canday, you're doing just fine.

(PS, good job on handling those trolls yesterday :)
LOL

Kailua Kona, HI

#70766 Nov 8, 2013
Actually, she said she wouldn't post on topix after giving birth because this forum is too negative and she was going to spend her time on the Mommy sites instead.

I think people were just happy that she would choose to spend her time more constructively rather than stirring up trouble.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70767 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
and the other b1tchazzness persona shows up.
Nice "Head" game :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Waxman 1,745,693
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Israelitebrotherh... 138,739
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 2 hr Savant 216
Spring is Here, get a White Women 2 hr Tamale 18
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 hr Quirky 346
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Ms Mack 106
Tommy Sotomayor Finally Destroyed 3 hr Ms Mack 6
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 hr TRUMP 45 79
Meanwhile in cracker news 9 hr White 84
Shit white people do 10 hr Kang 276