*when women women wear*
correction
ban selorpaden

Since: May 10

UK

#70701 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had a baby so how do you know you wouldn't post on topix? Selina London isn't raising her babies, so really she is the last person to judge any other mother.
Really? So far you have said my babies are in foster care, with their dad, grandmother and now they live 100 miles away. This coming from a woman that wanted my eggs before I was 35, so they would come out with good hair. You are NUTS! My babies are half Jamaican and there is no guarantee you're going to get good hair as you said it.

Now you want me to go to the African forum? Hmm, I'm already here you get going.....>>>

UK

#70702 Nov 8, 2013
WTF happened to Topix? Am I the only person seeing this?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#70703 Nov 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, that's debatable as you display tons of b1tchazzness on this thread.
Ah, you are just still mad that I don't find you attractive.:) Not all of you can be sexy like Canday.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70704 Nov 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paged to come into work, did my share of the job that needed to be done, and now I have got at least an hour or so to wait... I'm bored. Before I end up volunteering to do rounds, I want to ask you a question.:)
Do you *really* find her to be "classy", MrAnderson9, or are you only saying this because you have been arguing with and insulting most other girls here? Some really *do* have a point... what brand-new mother has the time to post (and at the strangest of times) on Topix? My mom has been a surgical nurse, a hospice nurse, a home care nurse, and mostly, a home care pediatric nurse. I do not infrequently see brand-new mothers. We enjoy discussing work together. These women do not have the time nor the inclination (hormones can be credited here) to be posting online, especially to argue.
I also thought that you considered interracial black women to be "irredeemable, unwanted trash"... what happened?
Wow, I can't believe you've been secretly reading all this stuff. Anyhow.. As far as canday goes.. I think she's alright, definitely classier than the other females that frequent this thread.

What is the bad thing she does? Post about her boyfriend and her kid... that's hardly enough to consider her any real problem for anyone.

The female she's arguing with is a known stalker, and the other one with the big head flew across the country to meet a racist white guy she met of topix.

So what is so bad about Canday compared to these other females? At least Canday doesn't bother them when they are posting randomly like they do her.

And brand new mothers have time to be on topix. She's not in coma. The baby is probably sleep.. Babies don't really do much when they are that young.

You guys act like topix is hard to get on and make posts. I could see if she was outside playing football or something.. but she's on topix... that's not really all that elaborate of thing to do.

Maybe she wants to tell her thoughts and her happiness. Maybe this is like a "journal" to her. I can't understand why you people read her posts and complain about them. Just relax. It's not that serious sweetheart :)

UK

#70706 Nov 8, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol * hand you a thick azz stack of newspapers to bust his azz upside the head* for jumping into female conversations like he always do and keeping me on his brain at all times lolol....smh
Lol, I've got your back girly.

UK

#70707 Nov 8, 2013
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Caracas, Venezuela

#70708 Nov 8, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#70709 Nov 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paged to come into work, did my share of the job that needed to be done, and now I have got at least an hour or so to wait... I'm bored. Before I end up volunteering to do rounds, I want to ask you a question.:)
Do you *really* find her to be "classy", MrAnderson9, or are you only saying this because you have been arguing with and insulting most other girls here? Some really *do* have a point... what brand-new mother has the time to post (and at the strangest of times) on Topix? My mom has been a surgical nurse, a hospice nurse, a home care nurse, and mostly, a home care pediatric nurse. I do not infrequently see brand-new mothers. We enjoy discussing work together. These women do not have the time nor the inclination (hormones can be credited here) to be posting online, especially to argue.
I also thought that you considered interracial black women to be "irredeemable, unwanted trash"... what happened?
she's arguing with who he wants her to argue with so he'll tell her anything to keep her going.. anything to keep her on here arguing and trolling alongside his azz.. They're now troll buddies and he is protecting trolls like he was before when he got cut off from his buddies last year.. whom he begged for dear life to be back in good graces with.... you can't trust anything he says because his words mean nothing... you agree with him then you're classy, beautiful,etc... you disagree with him then you're the complete opposite... that just goes to show how emotional his responses are.. everything he says is based purely on emotion... he trashed canday just for the hell of it when she wasn't even bothering him.. trolled her and everything, even she ridiculed him for being fake by kissing her azz.... and as SOON as they're into it again he'll use everything we've said against her...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70710 Nov 8, 2013
you can't do everything within your power to get someone's attention then call them a stalker unless you're trying to change the meaning of the word stalker.. stalkers follow ppl from thread to thread which I have several links of.. stalkers run women off of forums.. you're thousands off miles away and still managed to run someone off of a forum.. it's that bad...smh..

Level 6

The Sequel

#70711 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
New babies sleep, they are not awake 24/7.
I repeat, you were co signing a female who ISN'T raising her own kids. We don't know what will happen with Canday and her daughter int he future, but what we do know is Selina London has dumped her kids onto an old woman who lives 100s of miles away from her.
of course babies dont stay up 24/7.. they do, however, sleep aslll day during the day time then keep you up in the middle of the night.. I'm the oldest sibling and my mother waited nine whole years to have another baby so I have a very vivid memory of what a newborn is like... hell,I was exhausted and I wasn't the one who had to do all the work..a newborn is just getting used to being out of the womb...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70712 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, I've got your back girly.
lol, same here...:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70716 Nov 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Really? So far you have said my babies are in foster care, with their dad, grandmother and now they live 100 miles away. This coming from a woman that wanted my eggs before I was 35, so they would come out with good hair. You are NUTS! My babies are half Jamaican and there is no guarantee you're going to get good hair as you said it.
Now you want me to go to the African forum? Hmm, I'm already here you get going.....>>>
I never said your kids are in foster care :) I said they are with their father and his mother who both live 100s of miles away from you.
Get your facts straight. Everybody here already knew you weren't raising 2 kids.

Location hidden

#70717 Nov 8, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
Do you *really* find her to be "classy", MrAnderson9, or are you only saying this because you have been arguing with and insulting most other girls here? Some really *do* have a point... what brand-new mother has the time to post (and at the strangest of times) on Topix? especially to argue.
White b!tch... why are you on an AA forum judging an AA woman? You haven't got any kids. The adrenalin of being a new mother affects us all in different ways. Canday is on an incredible high right now... so keep your retarded judgments to yourself.

Location hidden

#70718 Nov 8, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
Greensleeves is a DIRTY WHITECUNT
Co sign

UK

#70719 Nov 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said your kids are in foster care :) I said they are with their father and his mother who both live 100s of miles away from you.
Get your facts straight. Everybody here already knew you weren't raising 2 kids.
Rudie have you finally lost the plot? 2 posters have spoken to my beautiful babies on the phone and my son sang Vamp happy bday. Deborah, show these people that you have a daughter on a voice recording, until then stfu up with your dry eggs.

Location hidden

#70720 Nov 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:

You guys act like topix is hard to get on and make posts. I could see if she was outside playing football or something.. but she's on topix... that's not really all that elaborate of thing to do.
Maybe she wants to tell her thoughts and her happiness. Maybe this is like a "journal" to her. I can't understand why you people read her posts and complain about them. Just relax. It's not that serious sweetheart :)
I agree.

UK

#70721 Nov 8, 2013
Agent, did she not tell you that my kids were in foster care? Don't lie to the woman.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#70722 Nov 8, 2013

Location hidden

#70723 Nov 8, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
of course babies dont stay up 24/7.. they do, however, sleep aslll day during the day time then keep you up in the middle of the night.. I'm the oldest sibling and my mother waited nine whole years to have another baby so I have a very vivid memory of what a newborn is like... hell,I was exhausted and I wasn't the one who had to do all the work..a newborn is just getting used to being out of the womb...
Babies are individuals, no two behave the same way. Mind your own business and stop being a hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Goober of Glovers... 1,497,168
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 min Fit2Serve 446
The Curse Of The Real Jews 8 min T Rex 5
MOSES CHALLENGE -Whats the EARLIEST CAUCASIAN k... 8 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 16
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 12 min inbred Genius 67
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min IT IS I 51,340
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 20 min Redefined 26
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 49 min Skittles Police 41
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 3 hr Gr8b8_8outof8m8 62
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 8 hr Drilling for the ... 1,022
More from around the web