“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#70638 Nov 7, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Canday-Ho want you...
u unfortunately for her I don't go that way.. I'd take them long azz titties and slap her with them lolol..a clown could make a balloon figurine with them sag bags she got... and this bytch is calling me fat?!?!

Level 6

The Sequel

#70639 Nov 7, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
yet you are posting to and about me.Hell when you came back after being gone for a while I was the first person you posted to
BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED talking about me..duh bytch.. stop lying you were here the entire time..
canday

Wichita, KS

#70640 Nov 7, 2013
jaz is jealous ause she doesnt have a man that would allow her to stay home while raising baby.Course I'm going to school soon,but my man is very generous,he said i dont have to work.A man would make jaz work lol :)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#70641 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not it's actually a dumb question from a plum imbecile... you're the one who seeks ppl out then complain when they stay and reciprocate.. there's been plenty of times where you've posted on a thread just to talk to and about me... and now that I've chosen to come down on that azz once again you try to use lame reverse psychology/shaming tactics to get me to stop murkin that azz.. take your beat down like a woman.. FOR ONCE you little weakling lolol since you ain't going nowhere anyway...
You'd think she'd be paying rent up in here much as she stay on here.
canday

Wichita, KS

#70642 Nov 7, 2013
Canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmmfao!!!!!! Lawd habbs mercy, u can't read worth s*hit. I said meet you in person, not prison, s*hit for brains.
If u would read as much as u eat, you'd be a muhfuckin scholar, fo reelz mayne.
By da way, has anyone ever told u dat u look like a blimp? I'm jus askin, mayne.
lmao!

Level 6

The Sequel

#70643 Nov 7, 2013
Canday wrote:
<quoted text>fo reelz mayne.
uh oh looks like you're slipping up again troll lolol...smh.. you must be still drugged up huh?? lolol priceless!!
in jail or in person of beat your azz, I guarantee...

Location hidden

#70644 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
u unfortunately for her I don't go that way.. I'd take them long azz titties and slap her with them lolol..a clown could make a balloon figurine with them sag bags she got... and this bytch is calling me fat?!?!
Well you did piss her off so of course she gon throw temper-tantrums talking all that shit LOL!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#70645 Nov 7, 2013
canday wrote:
jaz is jealous ause she doesnt have a man that would allow her to stay home while raising baby.Course I'm going to school soon,but my man is very generous,he said i dont have to work.A man would make jaz work lol :)
lolol who are you fooling, you don't have one either dumb dumb.. lolol and I don't believe in shacking up so of course that scenario wouldn't exist unless I was married.. you are homeless and stay on the temporary men who run in and out of your life, there's nothing stable about your life.. mine is and that's why you're little insecure azz is trolling me and not the other way around... lolol that's why cowman finally kicked your azz to the curb, bytch..

Level 6

The Sequel

#70646 Nov 7, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you did piss her off so of course she gon throw temper-tantrums talking all that shit LOL!!!
what's new in life?? nothing's changed.. she had a baby and still act the exact same.. that's sad...
canday

Wichita, KS

#70647 Nov 7, 2013
jaz bringing up my breasts is a clear sign of insecurity when aop didnt even mention anything of that content. aop jaz is too fat,too dark and too ugly.She wouldnt be the type of female i go for.Not even close

Level 6

The Sequel

#70648 Nov 7, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think she'd be paying rent up in here much as she stay on here.
and then she tried to claim your first post was to or about her when it wasn't.. bytch need to learn to follow along better
troll

Dallas, TX

#70649 Nov 7, 2013
jaz just stop. canday is mopping the floor with you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#70650 Nov 7, 2013
canday wrote:
jaz bringing up my breasts is a clear sign of insecurity when aop didnt even mention anything of that content. aop jaz is too fat,too dark and too ugly.She wouldnt be the type of female i go for.Not even close
you starting shyt with me from the very beginning and over my pic when I was minding my own business was/ is a clear sign of insecurity.... and beauty isn't predicated upon pigment, especially when I'm at least 3 shades lighter than you so idk where you're getting that from.. wipe that nut out of your eyes bytch.. we know you love white ppl so much it's why you hunted non black men down to get a mixed baby, boomhilda...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70651 Nov 7, 2013
*broom

Level 6

The Sequel

#70652 Nov 7, 2013
troll wrote:
lolol sure.. that's why your butthurt azz is trolling now.. because she "winning" right?? nicca please if YOU believed that you wouldn't be playing captain save a hoe now.. lololol
josh

United States

#70653 Nov 7, 2013
troll wrote:
Someone is begging for attention. You're lonely. Poor thang.
troll

Dallas, TX

#70654 Nov 7, 2013
canday wrote:
dayuuuum this hurt jaz feelings

Location hidden

#70655 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
what's new in life?? nothing's changed.. she had a baby and still act the exact same.. that's sad...
Well there go something you dont see everyday, a grown ass woman with a baby that act like a baby LOL!!!
Jon

Jacksonville, FL

#70656 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ook eeek ooook eeeek ooook eeeek!!!!!!!
Calm down, I promise to feed you chikkun and waddymelon, later.

>:)

Location hidden

#70657 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and then she tried to claim your first post was to or about her when it wasn't.. bytch need to learn to follow along better
Hells nah...Done told ya she need them psychiatrics now!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Reality Check 1,510,371
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 45 min Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 1 hr Sammysissy999 114
Why do black women have very long nails? (Oct '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
End Hate Speech on Youtube and Social Media 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 2 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr IT IS I 231