Shrooms wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
What?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70536 Nov 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Your tits are going to go crusty soon, don't put no cream/lotion on them. Trust me when I say this, use your mans sperm. It works, I know what I'm talking about.
You put the father's sperm on your nipples and then breastfed his child?
Classy :(

Location hidden

#70537 Nov 7, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> What about your face?
She posted that comment as a desperate bid to get attention from Anderson9, because he jokingly said he missed Stonedlove. Her comment had nothing to do with what Canday had posted to her.

Location hidden

#70538 Nov 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Have you watched Suppernanny or Nanny911? I was giving you a time out on the Naughty Step. When I'm not around you realize how empty and boring these other chicks are (except proud Sis and Canday).
canday

Wichita, KS

#70539 Nov 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful baby Canday... she looks like an angel.
Beautiful x.
Thank you I taken more If you wanna see
__jaz__

Jacksonville, FL

#70540 Nov 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I think they are referencing a fashion designer. Nice vid though, I'm not too interested in the song either. I did think the "Hannah Montana" part was kind of unexpected and a little bit funny.
That's "twerk" music though.:)
Nothing that's going to go down as classic .. Just something for females to get their Miley Cyrus on too.
I think they keep referencing Miley because she is the Queen of "twerking" .
Aww lawd, I don put on ten pounds... Must be all dem McRibs.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70541 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww lawd, I don put on ten pounds... Must be all dem McRibs.
Lmfao!

Jaz love those "McRibs"! haha
__jaz__

Jacksonville, FL

#70542 Nov 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao!
Jaz love those "McRibs"! haha
Dats right, Mr. A. I lubbs me some McRibs.
One time ah h0 tried to rob me of muh McRibs an I beat dat h0 down.
Ah don't play bout muh McRibs!

By da way, yewz got sum tips fo weight loss? I'm tired of weighin mo dan Jeff Saturday.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#70543 Nov 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> On what thread? If I just had my first baby I wouldn't be on the internet. Real talk, how is your pum pum feeling?
I wouldn't be either, but of course it's killing her to try and post once a day because she's pathetic... you can't claim there's no reason for you to be on here while simultaneously posting long ass paragraphs in the wee hours of the morning.. the only thing she should be doing at that hour is feeding, changing, and rocking her baby to sleep... she's showing signs of bad parenting already...

did you watch black ink crew?? the boss is in denial about dutchess alienating him from.. EVERYONE.. he must have a thing for crazy women... he even lost his friend who he's known way before she was even in the picture...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70544 Nov 7, 2013
Muhammad was a Pedo wrote:
<quoted text>
As of now, I live on the south side of Jax, Fl, which is a decent area, and I don't go to parties anymore due to experiences, but the type of parties I went to were adult parties, where there's music and dancing. What type of parties do you go to?
frat parties, college parties, parties at my friend's apartment... and if it's at some club then ppl are being searched so there arent really any chances of someone getting shot...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70545 Nov 7, 2013
Muhammad was a Pedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe, just messin with ya, Jaz.
>:)
ummhmm..

Level 6

The Sequel

#70546 Nov 7, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Heel boy.. SIT
lolol * hand you a thick azz stack of newspapers to bust his azz upside the head* for jumping into female conversations like he always do and keeping me on his brain at all times lolol....smh

Level 6

The Sequel

#70547 Nov 7, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. Jaz is always looking for trouble on this thread.I'm a mommy now,done with the drama.I have better things to talk about than to troll some chickenhead
your entire life is based on looking for trouble and finding it... if you were done with the drama get your azz off the internet, even selina is looking at you crazy for being on here trolling and writing king azz paragraphs when you wouldn't have time for that so early like this...smh..baldheaded azz bytch..
Red Bull

Jacksonville, FL

#70548 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> frat parties, college parties, parties at my friend's apartment... and if it's at some club then ppl are being searched so there arent really any chances of someone getting shot...
Speaking of college parties, my friends have tried, time after time again, to get me to go to one, but I don't like going to those types of parties, hehe.

Level 6

The Sequel

#70549 Nov 7, 2013
this fools titties are bigger then mine while he's, yet again, chanting my name like a broken record..u guess it's harder for some than others to move on ... oh well..won't be the first time I've had this affect on someone and it won't be the last...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70550 Nov 7, 2013
Red Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of college parties, my friends have tried, time after time again, to get me to go to one, but I don't like going to those types of parties, hehe.
it's probably because you're an introvert??
Red Bull

United States

#70551 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's probably because you're an introvert??
That, and those parties tend to have lots of ladies, and I'm very shy around ladies, especially pretty ladies like you >:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70552 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dats right, Mr. A. I lubbs me some McRibs.
One time ah h0 tried to rob me of muh McRibs an I beat dat h0 down.
Ah don't play bout muh McRibs!
By da way, yewz got sum tips fo weight loss? I'm tired of weighin mo dan Jeff Saturday.
LMAO!

Maaaaannnn this is hilarious! haha!

Location hidden

#70553 Nov 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be either
You've never had a baby so how do you know you wouldn't post on topix? Selina London isn't raising her babies, so really she is the last person to judge any other mother.

Location hidden

#70554 Nov 7, 2013
Tragic story... the dog looks like an American Bulldog to me.
The mother got this adult 6 year old stray dog from a rehoming centre. I think would be unwise to bring such a big powerful dog into your home around your small child, especially when you have not had that dog from puppyhood and raised it yourself.
Also the family lived in a one bedroom apartment with no garden.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24892...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Lamont Scott: Violent Negro Thug. 2 min Andrew 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,431,452
The laughable irbm negative stereotype. 4 min AAM2000 8
"korryn gaines was a hero" 5 min Charlie 5
Calcified Pineal Gland (Jul '12) 7 min Dontbeignorant 36
why can't black men physically fight like real ... (Dec '08) 10 min T-BOS 248
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 12 min dcool 1,181
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 37 min Michel Montvert 484
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Michel Montvert 48,743
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr A Perm For BM 6,486
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 5 hr obama 35,230
More from around the web