APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#70472 Nov 5, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is "stalking" your pathetic, desperate, LONLY wax statue humping ass, dopey....you posted a question on a public forum, and I gave you a correct answer. The only reason for this pitifully emotional outburst is because that answer EMBARRASSED your stupid ass, and everyone but YOU knows it.
When you sober up, you can read the definition of what you claim you don't do:

stalk 2 (stôk)
v. stalked, stalk·ing, stalks
v.intr.
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

So following the threads I'm in-just to post to me, bookmark threads from years ago-just to post to me, to make comments to me about statements made years ago-just to post to me...all the while me telling you to stop posting to me=STALKER

Now take your drunk azz to bed or a shower...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70473 Nov 5, 2013
btw-his wife is German!

LOL

Since: May 10

UK

#70475 Nov 5, 2013
This thread is Dead, who wants to put it back in the spotlight!!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#70476 Nov 5, 2013
The older they are, the more jaded they come.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70477 Nov 5, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only drunk here, dopey. Why do you always project it onto everyone who embarrasses you on this forum?
The only one who should be embarrassed is your mother...unless she's a racist alcoholic as well.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#70478 Nov 5, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
I went up 2 sizes when the milk came in.I need a came to get up. Hopefully I get to go home today. My man is so helpful. He's a great daddy its so cute seeing her lay in his arms. Taking care of her has been easy so far. I took pics of her for facebook
lolol dumb azz bytch forgot to log out of your little proxy lolol what a no life having azz bytch... you've supposedly just given birth to a baby and the first thing you think to do is troll me?? ate you sure you didn't steal someone's baby from the hospital you crazy bytch?? lolol you bring a whole new meaning to not having a life...
I guess all these trolls are slipping up lately one after the other lololol...smh

Level 6

The Sequel

#70479 Nov 5, 2013
that party was the bomb.. had a lot of fun... my friends should throw a new years party....

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#70480 Nov 5, 2013
lmao @ all the sad black women jealous of canday...
APV

Jacksonville, FL

#70481 Nov 5, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is "stalking" your pathetic, desperate, LONLY wax statue humping ass, dopey....you posted a question on a public forum, and I gave you a correct answer. The only reason for this pitifully emotional outburst is because that answer EMBARRASSED your stupid ass, and everyone but YOU knows it.
F uck off, Krakkka. Quit hatin on muh supermodel looks:
http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fat_ugly_black...
So what if Im a troll

Jacksonville, FL

#70482 Nov 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
that party was the bomb.. had a lot of fun... my friends should throw a new years party....
I hate parties, there always getting shot up. I'll never go to another party again, trust me.

Level 6

The Sequel

#70483 Nov 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Changed her screen name but FORGOT to log out of her proxy.....smh......
lolol ikr!! what a stupid stupid bytch...this just goes to show how insecure she is that she feels the need to create the illusion that there's more than two persons hating on me...I don't think she gets it, but....I honestly couldn't care less and at the end of the day the bytch had the mods DELETE her picture!! that's all the information we need to understand what's really going on...
__jaz__

Jacksonville, FL

#70484 Nov 5, 2013
dev143 wrote:
lmao @ all the sad black women jealous of canday...
Talk to u later, dev. I'm bout to take muh 400 pound ass to KFC to get some fried chikkun.

Level 6

The Sequel

#70485 Nov 5, 2013
lmao @ sad men just itching to pounce on women who aren't p posting him any bit of attention lolol... if you felt it was gospel truth you wouldn't have to keep protecting such nonsense... but you keep repeating the same shyt over and over trying to convince SOMEONE.. lolol get a grip, hun...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70486 Nov 5, 2013
So what if Im a troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate parties, there always getting shot up. I'll never go to another party again, trust me.
Lol where do you live and what kind of parties do you go to??? I hand around decent ppl who live in decent neighborhoods...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70487 Nov 5, 2013
black devil go do some homework or something... I'm out...

Level 6

The Sequel

#70488 Nov 5, 2013
* projecting

Since: May 10

UK

#70489 Nov 5, 2013
I can't wait until Piers Morgan goes in on the Canadians. Sorry Auntie M, relax I'm going to get it too. Lol
Muhammad was a Pedo

Jacksonville, FL

#70490 Nov 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol where do you live and what kind of parties do you go to??? I hand around decent ppl who live in decent neighborhoods...
As of now, I live on the south side of Jax, Fl, which is a decent area, and I don't go to parties anymore due to experiences, but the type of parties I went to were adult parties, where there's music and dancing. What type of parties do you go to?
Muhammad was a Pedo

Jacksonville, FL

#70491 Nov 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
black devil go do some homework or something... I'm out...
Hehehe, just messin with ya, Jaz.

>:)
canday

Wichita, KS

#70493 Nov 6, 2013
ask the mods who that person is cause aint me.I dont need to troll anybody.Until you do that stfu,I know if you ask the mods who it is and confirm that's not me you are the one who will look like a dumbazz.Do not post to me or bring my daughter up again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are African Americans an embarrassment to other... 1 min Johnny 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Mara 133,338
Black men dating white women = genocide of whit... 6 min Johnny 6
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 min Dateman 6,254
3 Types of Somali women 10 min freddie47 3
Africans that talk bad about african americans ... 17 min lord evil 6
Ir dating is hurting the white race 20 min lord evil 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 43,559
More from around the web