candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69983 Oct 28, 2013
The King wrote:
Ohhhhh APV :)
Your perspective is meaningless because we all saw how you went from begging that dude, sending Facebook links, and asking for private sessions to calling him a deadbeat dad loser etc and invoking the names of other female poster that you had zero sympathy for until the dude started clowning you and making jokes about the size of your head (which we all get a good laugh at from time to time).
So keep your perspective babe. It's useless. You left a loser, and returned an even bigger loser, only this time it wasn't Canday that out classed your thirsty big headed self.
:)
She's a loser and clearly jealous and insecure bringing up my relationship.She's 40 years old,unmarried and childless and I'm half her age already starting a family.Godbody put her on blast after she tried to get a private conversation with him just like several people have.It's sad that an old bxtch like her is gossiping about somebody half her age.You can tell she is very unhappy with her life.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69984 Oct 28, 2013
and I didn't say he'd marry me before the baby comes I said he'd marry before he and I start to have our own baby u stupid illiterate cxnt.Stick to what you know best.Losing jobs because your on the internet too much.I bet you got fired because they seen your posts on topix.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69985 Oct 28, 2013
u never returned back to aziya's thread because they chased your dumbazz out.Maybe one day you'll learn how to stay your fat nose out of people's business.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69986 Oct 28, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
and I didn't say he'd marry me before the baby comes I said he'd marry before he and I start to have our own baby u stupid illiterate cxnt.Stick to what you know best.Losing jobs because your on the internet too much.I bet you got fired because they seen your posts on topix.
You are NO ONE to talk about changing jobs constantly, considering your vicious temper and inappropriate deportment and the many jobs you have lost. Stick to what YOU know best, k? Traveling to and sleeping with anything that gives you the nod. What you ought to be doing is upgrading your education and learning to speak proper English.'because they SEEN'? You are the poster child for ignorant, spewing trash.....smh.....

YOUR THEME SONG.....GAP BAND

candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69987 Oct 28, 2013
It's good daughter and mother isn't here to see what how much of a bitter bxtch this woman has become.Don't blame her ex husband for beating the shid out of her either....it was well deserved.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69988 Oct 28, 2013
horrible wife,horrible daughter,horrible mother...horrible human being

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69989 Oct 28, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
It's good daughter and mother isn't here to see what how much of a bitter bxtch this woman has become.Don't blame her ex husband for beating the shid out of her either....it was well deserved.
Still making things up as you go along, eh, Canday? As I said, YOU have far more important things you need to be worrying about considering your posts on this forum. I am not at all bitter. YOU are the one seeing a psychiatrist for anger issues. I am sure that is not all he is treating you for either. YOU have NO clue about my life and that is why you keep making up these bizarre stories. We'll be in touch, k?
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69990 Oct 28, 2013
back on ignore
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69991 Oct 28, 2013
ur threats and daily harassment are being collected as well.So keep posting to me and see what happens.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69992 Oct 28, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
back on ignore
Sure.......NOT.......:)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69994 Oct 28, 2013
I am not gonna miss this pregnancy nausea that's fa sure.Hope I won't have to be put on pitocin all day.Cause after a while I'd say fxck it and give me a c-section.So glad my whole family and my man will be there for support.I'm not so nervous about the induction anymore despite hearing some of the horror stories of how the contractions are worse then it would if they started on its own.

I will take one more primrose pill tomorrow morning and maybe one the next morning.I have a feeling she'll be 7-8 lbs cause she heavy.My stomach really blew up this last month.Now people can definetly tell I'm pregnant when a month before they couldn't really see it.My hips didn't really didn't grow.Just all belly and it's very low now and very painful to walk
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69995 Oct 28, 2013
I read if you rub that oil on your perineum you won't tear so badly.Heard those stitches are painful...they don't numb the area first or something dxmn
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69996 Oct 28, 2013
a lady at church is making me a blanket for my baby girl that's so sweet.That something I want to do....the yarn has gone up,but I want to make something.My man and I are gonna work on this project together out of old clothes he took out.When we have the time,when he gets a day off we'll get started

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69997 Oct 28, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
I read if you rub that oil on your perineum you won't tear so badly.Heard those stitches are painful...they don't numb the area first or something dxmn
Do not push the baby out... on the final push, ease the baby out with a deep exhaling breath. You won't tear.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69998 Oct 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not push the baby out... on the final push, ease the baby out with a deep exhaling breath. You won't tear.
It seems like pushing on a birthing chair would be easier but I guess when your in bed,they'll have you put your legs all the way back to your ears while the nurse or someone holds onto your legs.I don't see how a woman can push for 2 or 3 hours that must be very exhausting.You shouldn't have to push too hard unless the baby's head is huge u won't really be able to prevent the tearing.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69999 Oct 28, 2013
I drank raspberry leaf tea when I was spotting the first month of pregnancy.I read it's good for the uterus and makes labor more effective...hopefully shorter.I don't mind the taste.I drink 2 cups a day.One in the morning and one before bed.The evening primrose pills is kinda messy tho,have to wear a pad because it causes u to leak and I only take one a day
Big lie

Downey, CA

#70000 Oct 28, 2013
FACT:

Happy, content people do not sit in front of a computer day in, day out arguing with strangers.
There are a lot of sad lonely people on this thread. Leave the house, get some fresh air and meet yourself a man/woman. You will then become amazed at how quickly your attitude towards life, and others change.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70002 Oct 28, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
I drank raspberry leaf tea when I was spotting the first month of pregnancy.I read it's good for the uterus and makes labor more effective...hopefully shorter.I don't mind the taste.I drink 2 cups a day.One in the morning and one before bed.The evening primrose pills is kinda messy tho,have to wear a pad because it causes u to leak and I only take one a day
Have you been taking Folic Acid supplements? I did tell you months ago to take them.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#70003 Oct 28, 2013
Big lie wrote:
FACT:
Happy, content people do not sit in front of a computer day in, day out arguing with strangers.
There are a lot of sad lonely people on this thread. Leave the house, get some fresh air and meet yourself a man/woman. You will then become amazed at how quickly your attitude towards life, and others change.
That's a good idea.When I finish entering these entries for the contests a friend is picking me up and taking me for a walk in the park.I've been trying to do it at least everyday to get this labor going.It is cold outside and we have a 50% of chance of rain the next few days but I rather go out and do things then to sit around.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#70004 Oct 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been taking Folic Acid supplements? I did tell you months ago to take them.
I was but you can get folic acid thru cereal and also the prenatal vitamins Plus.I'm gonna continue to take my prenatal vitamins while I breast feed too,the one with dha for my baby girl's brain development :) Do you plan on having more children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man arrested for selling foodstamp card facebook 2 min Michele 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,110,517
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 6 min BWInterracial 353
Black Shopping Channel annouces 125 million dol... 7 min Cyrus777 5
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 7 min OnlyPatchWork 796
china owns Africa? 7 min Phoenix Ascended 5
Europe needs more ethnic male immigrants 9 min Phoenix Ascended 5
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 38 min MsNewNew 227
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 24,691
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,085
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Servant of YAH 6,467
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 4 hr dragonpat 280
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••